Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (75579 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by frog12: 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
dont you know that dis big thieves and their children are thieves?? thier children steal the money from papa safe and spend kakukaku with friends at school. i remember we become friends with them, eating meatpie, gala. we no know say na papa stolen money the boy dey spend.

the money wey naval admiral steal don finish long ago, so frog eye diezani must continue to steal more.

OKTolu:
With all the money her husband has as former chief of naval staff,she still stole such huge amount of money.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by TrippleEEE: 6:32pm On May 15, 2020
The funny thing is that those persecuting her are bigger thieves... bleeped up system!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2020
NtoAkwaIbom:
Mkpo
I hVe met lotsof people that hv sworn dat there is no corona in Nigeria i dong tire

So abba kyari had malaria?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2020
okomile:

They will still want to be relevant!

They will bring in all their basic amenities like fridge, 52" plasma TV, AC etc

Let us wait and see dear

grin grin

You seem to think they'll relish leaving the palatial comforts of their homes just to be kept here....to what end?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=LastProphet post=89584830]

God will forgive you for slandering someone you know nothing about. Have known her since she was MD of NEITI, my company won over N80M worth of contract on merit and she never saw our face till today. NL might make you anonymous but not to God[/quote

Who wrote this song you sang now?......

Help me with the player....must be Ronaldo or Messi...
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by LastProphet: 6:36pm On May 15, 2020
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by emonis88: 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
The same way they will return back all nnamdi Kanu ill-gotten money to federal account. We are watching closing.
Y do tribal sentiments always have to come up with people like u? U r d ones that ve refused that this country should move forward with ur tribal sentimentality.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by LastProphet: 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=ArcSEMPECJ post=89585258][/quote]

Hahahahaha, NL young boys fit Lee person. I'm always entertained here but let's not insult people anyhow without verifying that's all I'm saying.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2020
and can they tell us where 16 billion meant clinic in boko harem aso rock gone naw

we are serioulsy watching as you know

and the US just join in

ndi ara
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Jobiski(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2020
I think Wike could have also seal the hotels and turn them into isolation centres
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Greenbirth: 6:47pm On May 15, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
And which money is Nnamdi Kanu owing this useless government? What money are you talking about? Like say these thieves in Power now sef no dey loot...

The nonsense 600Milli daily school feeding program, who are they feeding? Is it not a way for Buhari and his cohorts to syphon money from the National coffer? Mtcheeww
About 85% Naija Politician na thief forget Story..
you don't need to answer him. He was mentally in balance since child birth. I know him.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by AlhajaChinyere: 6:47pm On May 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
When will they hand over Tinubu's estates to NCDC?

Tinubu's properties in Enugu! Bloody IPOB!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Ekpekaycee: 6:48pm On May 15, 2020
I thought this property has been finally forfeited to the federal government. In that case it is a federal government property . Does the efccc have the power to give out what does not belong to them. Lawyers in the house please guide us.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Balance5432: 6:48pm On May 15, 2020
see below
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by olawale1516(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2020
Where is even the woman Nigeria, you later cover up the case.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Dreyton36: 6:54pm On May 15, 2020
Public announcement grin
This place isn't for the poor men oo
It's for the rich people that are promiscuous who wants to leave their house to hook up with their (P.O) grin private olosho cuz body no be firewood

Nigerian a country full of jokes
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by ofwest47(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2020
It is very O K
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Urchman200: 6:56pm On May 15, 2020
Mikelarteta:
Good move.With all the monies she has, she may never step into Nigeria again. That’s what you get when you such a thief. These are part of the people that Ruined Jonathan’s government for him that made Buhari look like a saint.
says who ?when the tenure of the vindictive man is over most of them will be back ,by then new chapter of current looters will out.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by okomile(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2020
WaffenSS:

You seem to think they'll relish leaving the palatial comforts of their homes just to be kept here....to what end?

Bros
Leave mata

Shallow brains

Their business empire will boost up with their positive status

U dey zoogeria so??
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by demsy21(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
When will they hand over Tinubu's estates to NCDC?
Now i understand this Nairaland thing, everyone is defending his own thief. Instead of staying together to denounce what all these politicians are doing. Meanwhile, when they intend to loot our commonwealth, they are more united than the US of A.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 15, 2020
This was what they were supposed to do instead of begging citizens to donate their builds for them to use as isolation center.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Urchman200: 6:57pm On May 15, 2020
athaboi:
Nigeria is full of drama...you will see the woman collect that property back once another government takes over
I tell u
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 15, 2020
Tinubu was a mid level manager in Mobil in the 1980s. That's the only LEGAL private sector 'accomplishment' we know of.

Diezani was a DIRECTOR in Shell as recently as the 2000s...

Both subsequently went into politics/government.

Yet Tinubu is far FAR richer than Diezani. Yet some oily sophisticated idiots worship Tinubu like a god and demonise Diezani as the epitome of corruption. What exactly is going on?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2020
Greenbirth:
you don't need to answer him. He was mentally in balance since child birth. I know him.

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by AlhajaChinyere: 7:00pm On May 15, 2020
hammerP:
Y THE OBSESSION WITH DIEZANI?

JUST ABACHA LOOT, WE ARE STILL RECOVERING IN 2020, SINCE 1999.

WE HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT ALL THE NORTHERNERS THAT LOOTED WITH HIM AND OTHER NORTHERN GOVERNMENT WHICH DOMINATED THE ERA OF OIL AND GAS NIGERIA.

IS IT BECOS DIEZANI IS FROM THE SOUTH?

SHE IS EVEN FROM THE NIGERDELTA AND THAT MONEY YOU ALL ARE SPENDING BELONGS TO THEM.

Very brainless statement !
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by ofwest47(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2020
That is OK. if she can come back to take over let her come.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Glorifiednwafor: 7:01pm On May 15, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Tinubu's properties in Enugu! Bloody IPOB!

His money is ill gotten wealth via embezzlement and looting that's the point not where the property is situated.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Glorifiednwafor: 7:03pm On May 15, 2020
I am just waiting for Buhari's tenure to end so Tinubu can go to jail as the number 1 looter in this country, i'm patiently waiting for the criminal to vomit all the bullion vans loots in his possession.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2020
okomile:

Bros
Leave mata

Shallow brains

Their business empire will boost up with their positive status

U dey zoogeria so??

So their empire will not get a boost by doing philanthropic deeds, even if for the optics, it's when they claim to be sick that they'd get a boost.

Wow

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 7:06pm On May 15, 2020
Is good, after all is the masses money she used in buying the property.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.