Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos (75580 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Eaztzide: 9:05pm On May 15, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You detest good news
Not like the way I detest your name. SMH
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Adiola(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
LastProphet:

God will forgive you for slandering someone you know nothing about. Have known her since she was MD of NEITI, my company won over N80M worth of contract on merit and she never saw our face till today. NL might make you anonymous but not to God
have u met dezieani one on one
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by adonaimart(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
okomile:
The big men will come out to say they are positive and they will be 'treated' there
grin grin
U no good.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
Dis EFCC is a scam
Did she ever admit to owning it?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by ledaman: 10:15pm On May 15, 2020
DanHaske:
Dizeani. I wonder what she did for oga Jona that he opened the national treasury for her like that
Her honey pot!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by chaloskyx: 10:49pm On May 15, 2020
can you also use all the ill gotten properties of saraki, dino melaye and other prominent political thieves as corona virus isolation centre. we are tired of you only using diezaini as a scape goat is that the only person federal government can get their hands on? what about the others? unless you want to tell me the so called buhari corruption agenda begins and ends with only deziani after 8 years. bunch of frauds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Tolubory(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2020

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
And which money is Nnamdi Kanu owing this useless government? What money are you talking about? Like say these thieves in Power now sef no dey loot...

The nonsense 600Milli daily school feeding program, who are they feeding? Is it not a way for Buhari and his cohorts to syphon money from the National coffer? Mtcheeww
About 85% Naija Politician na thief forget Story..
it's 99.9999%, the 0.00001% are the ones yet to occupy any government position angry
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by humilitypays(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2020
chaloskyx:
can you also use all the ill gotten properties of saraki, dino melaye and other prominent political thieves as corona virus isolation centre. we are tired of you only using diezaini as a scape goat is that the only person federal government can get their hands on? what about the others? unless you want to tell me the so called buhari corruption agenda begins and ends with only deziani after 8 years. bunch of frauds
Niger Delta people are idiots na, they deserve it. If not for how Igbos stood solidly behind Goodluck Jonathan and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,that's how they would have disgraced them too while the bigger thieves from the North and Southwest walk free and even get national awards and Buhari's political appointments.

To them, only Diezani and Niger Delta people who served under Goodluck looted Nigeria's money since independence that made Nigeria poor till date, fools angry
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by LastProphet: 11:26pm On May 15, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Oh, come on, Sir. I'm not saying she is a fraud, but you saying she "never saw our face" is so wrong.

You mean nobody represented your company, or you sent your quotation to her office online? As long as someone from your office met her office before the contract was awarded, then she "saw your face".

Note that I'm not implying she has done anything wrong, I'm just correcting that statement. No offence intended.

My brother if you are into public procurement you would have understood what I meant by "she never saw our face," you see public contracts are advertised in national newspapers and one journal called the "federal tender journal," so it is not only possible to pursue and get a job without seeing the top person, it is actually what s supposed to be if not for our shameful country. A procurement committee is normally setup to evaluate and score received tenders after which the top person (a DG, a Perm Sec, an MD in case of some agencies, an EVC, etc) assents by appending their approval. So if you have a corrupt top person then that final signature is where you will have an issue, a demand will come from that top person directly or indirectly at times through a member of that committee who is a front to the top person. So in any agency where you pick a sizable job without anyone calling you to the side then you DEFINITELY HAVE A DECENT PERSON AT THE TOP. and I do not rely on only my experience but of course I'm linked to plenty contractors and NONE can ever claim to have had anything to do with that woman. Take it from me federal contractors can write you a dossier on who is corrupt. Let me give you another example - Aruma Oteh of SEC when she was DG never saw one, I mean one contractor in her entire tenure. Corruption is impossible to hide. That woman is stellar do your research

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2020
LastProphet:

My brother if you are into public procurement you would have understood what I meant by "she never saw our face," you see public contracts are advertised in national newspapers and one journal called the "federal tender journal," so it is not only possible to pursue and get a job without seeing the top person, it is actually what s supposed to be if not for our shameful country. A procurement committee is normally setup to evaluate and score received tenders after which the top person (a DG, a Perm Sec, an MD in case of some agencies, an EVC, etc) assents by appending their approval. So if you have a corrupt top person then that final signature is where you will have an issue, a demand will come from that top person directly or indirectly at times through a member of that committee who is a front to the top person. So in any agency where you pick a sizable job without anyone calling you to the side then you DEFINITELY HAVE A DECENT PERSON AT THE TOP. and I do not rely on only my experience but of course I'm linked to plenty contractors and NONE can ever claim to have had anything to do with that woman. Take it from me federal contractors can write you a dossier on who is corrupt. Let me give you another example - Aruma Oteh of SEC when she was DG never saw one, I mean one contractor in her entire tenure. Corruption is impossible to hide. That woman is stellar do your research

Waoh, thanks for your exposé on how public contracts are awarded. Now, I understand the reason for your earlier statement. Kudos to the clean officials at the top.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by LastProphet: 11:47pm On May 15, 2020
Adiola:
have u met dezieani one on one

I haven't met her one on one but I don't need to because I'm linked to many many that have because we are all suppliers and we know what goes on at each agency. Let me give you an example right now one of the most corrupt agencies in the whole world is the Border Communities Development Agency (BCDA) located at Utako, Abuja. To get 1 supply there it is money for hand back for ground, it is known to all so the head of that place whether he's an imam or a priest he's corrupt as Lucifer. So you see it's very difficult to hide corruption that is why only the powerful do it. Diezani herself can never dare to say she wasn't corrupt she won't dare, why do you think she's running all over the place? But also it doesn't mean she's the most corrupt minister of petroleum far from it. NNPC has and will always have thieves so hers isn't exceptional is the usual run there. In case you are close to her tell her that this person knows everything about Francis Amego, if she still speaks after that let me know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by TruthinAction: 12:03am On May 16, 2020
This woman thief sha. After this administration finish their tenure, more thieves will emerge.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by olumide4christ: 1:32am On May 16, 2020
Unity19:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3068762263146243&id=509762239046271

I think I know this building...at George Street, Ikoyi close to Ikoyi club. It looks so familiar.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by olumide4christ: 1:40am On May 16, 2020
WaffenSS:

You seem to think they'll relish leaving the palatial comforts of their homes just to be kept here....to what end?

Are you answering that guy? I have noticed that poverty mentality to a large extent affects what a lot of Nairalanders say on this forum. Only a poor person in mind & material will think of leaving his "house" for an abandoned building.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by kabillionaire(m): 1:46am On May 16, 2020
That woman will never die better, I swear.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by adeowo84(m): 1:53am On May 16, 2020
jidamsel43:
Good move. At least the politicians will have a place on Island to lodge their girlfriends.
Everything for Corona virus in which the virus itself knows that its AUDIO in our country.
Corona virus is a SCAMDEMIC in Nigeria

Bro I tell u the truth I lie not, as an insider all these daily figures are are SCAM...only God will save us!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by WaffenSS(m): 2:24am On May 16, 2020
olumide4christ:

Are you answering that guy? I have noticed that poverty mentality to a large extent affects what a lot of Nairalanders say on this forum. Only a poor person in mind & material will think of leaving his "house" for an abandoned building.

Lols
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by AlhajaChinyere: 3:41am On May 16, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

His money is ill gotten wealth via embezzlement and looting that's the point not where the property is situated.

And how much did he loot from your poverty stricken igboland?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by udatso: 4:50am On May 16, 2020
litaninja:
Why do they need personnel, fanfare, cameras for that
Send an email, we hereby handover the property for so and so....
Until these simple things are done simply, nigeria is going nowhere fast.
it is needed because tomorrow somebody would ask about the forfeited properties of the mighty thief Diezani. So there nothing wrong with making it public
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by udatso: 4:54am On May 16, 2020
klufs:

Oga do your research well on non conviction forfeiture under Advanced Fee Fraud Act. Dont throw stones at everything you see when you're not informed. It diminishes other reasonable criticisms.
They just have to talk informed or not. It's sad really that this mindset makes up majority of the youths who are the "leaders of tomorrow."
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by udatso: 4:56am On May 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

And what is the EFCC? The EFCC represents an alien government of outer space and not the FG of Nigeria?
Hahaha. This is the height of savagery. You baaaad!!!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Princerobert: 6:32am On May 16, 2020
I remember when one of us on nairaland suggested to EFCC to hand over some of the forfeited property to NCDC or Lagos state Government so it can be used to fight this Pandemics rather than looking for money to rents hotels and building isolations centres everywhere.
Nice one ,it shows they are reading and our voice here is been heard..
Let us nairalanders use this medium to push for change and be supportive to each other as we have always done in the past ..
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03am On May 16, 2020
I don't see y u shuld use this building w limited bed as an isolation centre If u wnt isolation centres u need a make shift tent or abandoned old buildings!! auction d house rather biko nau! Or better still use it as a government building /office.. U can use this as NIPOST Main office! People are shouting 4 houses, rent it out t d public
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by HRMK: 7:14am On May 16, 2020
HMMM......DS NA REAL HOUSE NOR BE THE KIND ONE THE MASSES DEY BUILD ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On May 16, 2020
Nawa o. How much did this woman steal?? EVEN Abacha will doff his cap for Diezani
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2020
humilitypays:
it's 99.9999%, the 0.00001% are the ones yet to occupy any government position angry

Haha! cheesy In fact I totally agree with you grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Xclusiveme: 11:44am On May 16, 2020
Efcc are cowards, why can't they go for tinubu, abi they are afraid Buhari will fire efcc chairman
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Glorifiednwafor: 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

[s]And how much did he loot from your poverty stricken igboland?[/s]

How much did Orji Uzor Kalu loot from your poverty stricken Yoruba land(except Lagos the no man's land)? yet he went to jail.

Tinubu the criminal should face the music for looting Lagos(no man's land) dry
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by AlhajaChinyere: 6:38pm On May 16, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

How much did Orji Uzor Kalu loot from your poverty stricken Yoruba land(except Lagos the no man's land)? yet he went to jail.

Tinubu the criminal should face the music for looting Lagos(no man's land) dry

Shebi your father is the governor.

Carry placard saying Lagos is man's land na. See if your flat head will not be flattened for you. Anuofia!!!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos by Glorifiednwafor: 7:20pm On May 16, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Shebi your father is the governor.

Carry placard saying Lagos is man's land na. See if your flat head will not be flattened for you. Anuofia!!!

Shut up and face the issue and stop digressing zombie Lagos is a no man's land, you think you have mouth to talk you should ask you fellow zombies about me kid before looking for cheap fame, if i descend on you your harlot of a mom will cry herself to sleep.
Tinubu is a criminal that should be sentenced life in prison cos before he became a Governor he could not tie the shoe lace of Orji uzor Kalu yet they claimed Orji Uzor stole money while the bullion van hoodlum is walking free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.