Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Is Spiritual Implications Of Surrogacy? Does Religion Give Support? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Spiritual Implications Of Surrogacy? Does Religion Give Support? (188 Views)

Does Religion Matter? / Why does Religion Pervert and Twist the Intellect of Christians - An Opinion / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Spiritual Implications Of Surrogacy? Does Religion Give Support? by fineboynl(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2020
what could be spiritual implications of surrogacy? is not the spiritual tie to the mother that carries the baby for 9 months? is not the child have both parents connections?

i'm not talking of the legal point of views. but the spiritual side and bloodline connection.

although many would prefer it to adoption. but we are looking at the spiritual side of it.
Re: What Is Spiritual Implications Of Surrogacy? Does Religion Give Support? by vickydankal(f): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
I’m not an authority in this, but I think it is better to adopt than surrogacy. But to pay another to carry and birth your baby mmmmm cool cool
Re: What Is Spiritual Implications Of Surrogacy? Does Religion Give Support? by fineboynl(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Letter To God / I / Akwa Ibom State Government Reopens Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.