Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti (1156 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Gemid94(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2020
A seven-year-old girl, Olagoke Morire, who was declared missing on Thursday in Ado Ekiti, was found dead inside a co-tenant’s vehicle.

The mother of the deceased, Kehinde Ajayi, while narrating her ordeal on Friday, said the deceased was discovered to be missing at about 1:15pm on Thursday after she was said to have gone in search of her missing money.

Ajayi said she and the deceased’s twin brother as well as neighbours raised the alarm and a search was launched around the compound.

Her body was discovered at about 8pm inside a co-tenant’s vehicle that was parked in the compound.

” When we woke up in the morning I took care of my children as usual.

” They are twins. I gave them money to buy biscuits and left them in the house with my cousin.

” It was after this that I received a distress call from one of my neighbours around 3pm that Morire was missing and that they have searched everywhere but could not find her.

” I quickly left what I was doing and rushed home. We searched everywhere for her, yet we didn’t find her.

” We then reported the incident to Ologede Police Division and we were told to wait for 24 hours before they could take any action.

” It was later around 8pm, same Thursday, that someone discovered her corpse inside a vehicle parked in our compound with her body peeled off,” she said.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/shocking-body-of-missing-7-yr-old-found-in-co-tenant-s-vehicle-in

1 Share

Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by SLAP44: 5:50pm On May 15, 2020
This story sounds fishy.
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Enoch07: 5:51pm On May 15, 2020
oboy!!! but some people are actually very wicked oh
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Davash222(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2020
cry
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Enoch07: 5:53pm On May 15, 2020
SLAP44:
This story sounds fishy.
which part oga?
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by gambia(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2020
Poor little girl, may your soul rest in peace.
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Passionate888: 5:54pm On May 15, 2020
Even in this corona virus pandemic scamdemic period some people still dey mine skull as if na bitcoin them dey mine.. awon SKULLARSHIP thingz
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by JAOS(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2020
maybe someone else put it there
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by SLAP44: 5:55pm On May 15, 2020
Enoch07:

which part oga?

The part of her ending up in a parked car.
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Fabre2: 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
*FREE 3D TEXT ANIMATION CLASS*

If you are interested in learning *How To Create 3D TEXT ANIMATION With Your Phones and Start Making Money for free* , then you need to join the train ASAP!

Featuring:
+ 3d logos
+ 3d text animation
+3D Cartoon
+Business card design
+free ebooks on
branding and
business...

*Here's what you'd be learning in this class:* �

-Apps to use for this course
-How to get your background
-How to input your text
-How to add voiceover to your text animation
-How to monetize it
-The premium apps you need (no need to download from Google play)
And I'd be offering you an irresistible offer too

Starting 24th May

Don't miss this opportunity make good use of your time...

https:///3bCbkuR

Or chat- 07068718668 on WhatsApp
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Nathphil(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2020
People are becoming heartless
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Seedung(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2020
Ritual things gone wrong
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Humanoid01(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2020
Nathphil:
People are becoming heartless
Heartlessness has been around since Adam, we're only witnessing a modernized version of it.
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by OdefaGirl(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2020
What do they mean by her body was peeled off.....I don't get it.

Moreover, it should be 11am and not pm.
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by SLAP44: 6:20pm On May 15, 2020
Seedung:
Ritual things gone wrong

Are they doing ritual in that state?
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Nathphil(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Humanoid01:

Heartlessness has been around since Adam, we're only witnessing a modernized version of it.
lolz no be small thing
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by SWORD419(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
angryStupid southern babarians angry angry
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by Enoch07: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
SLAP44:

The part of her ending up in a parked car.
it's very clear na. the owner of that car will have to answer some questions
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by illicit(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
Her body peeled off..... that's weird
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by yuswrld20(m): 10:46pm On May 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti by olukaygold(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2020
Wickedness everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt / Gruesome Murder Of A 300 Level Benue State University Student / How Offapoly Female Student Was Hacked To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.