Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,845 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation (31339 Views)

Husband-wife Fight Diverts Bangkok-bound Lufthansa Flight To Delhi / Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation by YungLasaint(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
Nice development... Nobody send them to leave the country and now why will the government there were running from be footing their bills... It will a shame if the can't affoard $700 on this cause..
Re: Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation by omoadeleye(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
It's like Federal government is deliberately punishing these returnees like ' You have done your own, now it's our turn'

You wey dey naija self, government Dan help you comfortable?
Re: Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2020
nigerian government and cluelessness are like 5 & 6. they're quick to copy from the whites the policy that will favour em looters but turn a blind eyes to another alien government policy(ies) that will go a long way in uplifting the financial state of her citizens.

they said canadian & american citizens paid for their evacuation airfares....daz the logical thing to do except when you left MMIA or NAIA the FG sponsored your flight tickets.

So were the americans & canadians also quarantined for 16 consecutive days?

Were they forced/mandated to pay for the 16days accomodation?

It was also compulsory for them to pay 4 the feeding?

Why can't the nigerian govt pay her citizens in order to sit @ home just like US & CANADA?

In those countries , government funded food banks shared food items to the citizens + legal immigrants. Wetin naija govt giv abeg?

In Austria , upon arrival you present a "certificate of health" to the authorities showing that you're coronavirus free. without the document you will be required to go on a 14days self isolation. however , if you don't have the medical document & you don't want to self isolate. you make a payment to the authorities for a covid-19 test. For a fee less than 200euro!

Spend 16days in a hotel converted to isolation centre. How many days does it take ncdc to produce the result of covid-19 test?

297k kee una dia.

Ndi ara.
Re: Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation by MCIU: 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
tonididdy:
this govt need better konck for head... where all the donated billions?.
what about the recovered Abacha loot from days ago? Mega Churches In Unites States
why can't this leaders, shows its people love for once.?
Re: Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation by nwamabo247(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2020
lalasticlala seun fraudester using my post to defraud people
Re: Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation by tayor3(m): 11:48pm On May 16, 2020
Na 15k be Eko hotel rooms abi?[Qquote author=weblord1900 post=89589207]I don't understand.. Are they isolating in Eko Hotel.? [/quote]
Re: Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation by Joohan: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

Who cares. Who is even returning to that "shithole" country call Nigeria. I pity those who will return back home. If Federal Government pays for everything, i bet you that no Nigeria in Vietnam is even ready to return back home. How can one jump from frying pan to fire. Who does that?... lol�����

Chief, how do I get a work visa to Vietnam? Can I PM you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aerial Photos of some areas in Anambra State / The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts / How Malaysian Immigration Treats Nigerians Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.