Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] (9986 Views)

How Una See This Thing. Did I Do Something Bad? / What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location / KFC Outlets In UK Closed Over Shortage Of Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

I grew up with computer. My first Pentium III desktop was in SS 3 at age 15.

First laptop at 18 (my first year in the university). So, yes.

I always get angry with Nigerian youths who refused to learn computer or buy a laptop, but use 50k and above phone.

They forget we're in a digital world and the first 2 expensive electronics they should buy first are a computer and a professional camera, then phone/pad.

Sadly, some that end up buying a laptop do so for criminal purposes (Internet fraud). It's saddening.
fact smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and name of network and get 1k recharge card — I borrowed it from my grandma and it's the only money I have.

A spirit told me if I give it out, my pocket will be replenished in less than 5 hours.
chai shocked
I'm just seeing this. How should I send it sir cheesy
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2020
Shanklee:
chai shocked
I'm just seeing this. How should I send it sir cheesy

Type it below with the name of the network. After I have sent it, you can now modify and delete it.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2020
Glo grin grin grin
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
Shanklee:
Glo

Done.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 15, 2020
Seen. Thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Done.
thanks
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
Shanklee:
thanks

You're welcome, Sir.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by GYBABA(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and name of network and get 1k recharge card — I borrowed it from my grandma and it's the only money I have.

A spirit told me if I give it out, my pocket will be replenished in less than 5 hours.

MTN
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 15, 2020
Hope you have deep freezer?
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

The moment it's 9 PM without him claiming his prize, I'll send it to you.

Modified: I charge 200k minimum for mentorship, but for now, I no longer have the urge to mentor people even if they're willing to pay.

I have lost that passion.
Abeg mentor o before you upgrade to Cows
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Mobi47(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
Shanklee:
Glo grin grin grin
lols nice I think say u no need am
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
uruba23:

Abeg mentor o before you upgrade to Cows

I don't really like cow — too unhealthy (the meat), except some parts of it.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
Mobi47:
lols nice I think say u no need am
grin
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Bornfool(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2020
This Online business no easy have been trying my best nothing really works just kept watching motivational video to ginger me. Bro how many months does it take before you start seeing good results in your business?
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by KingAzubuike(f): 9:47pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

How old is this boy. You've always sounded like a spoon-fed mentally unstable and autistic cretin.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2020
Bornfool:
This Online business no easy have been trying my best nothing really works just kept watching motivational video to ginger me. Bro how many months does it take before you start seeing good results in your business?

Success is about knowledge and experience put together with focus and without giving up until things click — it could take weeks, months, or years; but there is no specific time.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Success is about knowledge and experience put together with focus and without giving up until things click — it could take weeks, months, or years; but there is no specific time.

Baba na 2k I need , I go buy the garri , cook the soup and post it here as proof , have Mercy abeg

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd , when are we painting you again? Pencil drawing I want to win something
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2020
Imustsurvive:
iLegendd , when are we painting you again? Pencil drawing I want to win something

Paint the one below for fun and get 1k. This offer is only for you.

Modified: Picture deleted.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2020
Yemialade:
Ilegend,how do you do the audio player on d bluetooth radio where you download all your audio and start listening to it.do u store them in a memory card.

With computer, moved to memory card, to phone, and you're done.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Paint the one below for fun and get 1k. This offer is only for you.

Ehhhh!!! my Oga , I will do well this time my Champ!

Thank you for this offer

me dancing to the studio

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by KristaPretty(f): 10:48pm On May 15, 2020
If you're tired of chicken, Fish is better .

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:
If you're tired of chicken, Fish is better .

That's true, but I'm already tired of that one too — both fresh and dried. I'm hardly hungry nowadays. Food doesn't move me that much. It's becoming boring. I focus more on fruit, but it's becoming boring too.

Maybe, I should focus more of hot sex and exercise than food and fruits. What do you think?

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by KristaPretty(f): 11:05pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

That's true, but I'm already tired of that one too — both fresh and dried. I'm hardly hungry nowadays. Food doesn't move me that much. It's becoming boring. I focus more on fruit, but it's becoming boring too.

Maybe, I should focus more of hot sex and exercise than food and fruits. What do you think?

Whatever makes you happy.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:

Whatever makes you happy.

What if I end up falling in love with you and want you to make me happy, will you decline?
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
Oga, iLegendd, I killed it this time, I pray this scale through Sir.

praying...

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:42pm On May 15, 2020
Imustsurvive:
Oga, iLegendd, I killed it this time, I pray this scale through Sir.

praying...

Hahaha. I like it. It's funny. Snap a clearer one tomorrow and send.

Do you want card or sent to your bank account?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. I like it. It's funny. Snap a clearer one tomorrow and send.

Do you want card or sent to your bank account?
Ah! my bank account oo , infact nah my wife bank account , she go collect the 1k for for Junction by Okro , crayfish and Gari .

I will snap am tomorrow under sun , I'm very happy you like it, Nah you carry first abeg, any other iLegendd is a counterfeit cheesy

Thank you in Advance Prof. smiley
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:54pm On May 15, 2020
Imustsurvive:

Ah! my bank account oo , infact nah my wife bank account , she go collect the 1k for for Junction by Okro , crayfish and Gari .

I will snap am tomorrow under sun , Nah you carry first abeg, any other iLegendd is a counterfeit cheesy

Thank you in Advance Prof. smiley

Okro, crayfish, and garri? Lol. I know you're just joking. Anyway, I'll make it 2k. Send your account now so I can transfer it before sleeping. I'll soon fall asleep.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 12:04am On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Okro, crayfish, and garri? Lol. I know you're just joking. Anyway, I'll make it 2k. Send your account now so I can transfer it before sleeping. I'll soon fall asleep.

Hahaha 2k smiley , Thanks a lot , I go snap , post am here , na better soup we go arrange , I no dey deceive myself
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by KristaPretty(f): 1:25am On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:

What if I end up falling in love with you and want you to make me happy, will you decline?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Fruit? / Nigeria Spends $3.2bn On Importation Of Palm Oil In 10-years / Red Velvet Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.