Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] (9991 Views)

How Una See This Thing. Did I Do Something Bad? / What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location / KFC Outlets In UK Closed Over Shortage Of Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Dreyton36: 5:53am On May 16, 2020
This one cheap pass chicken na
Jusy buy corn , red corn ooo
1 cup of red corn
And make sure there's light , you increase the volume of your home theatre
And you line up the corn right into your house
End of story
#100 spent
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 7:31am On May 16, 2020
Asadujames202:
Lol
Its foods are abundantly available, hence

more financially rewarding than Chicken,

Needs more space than chicken

Won't take much of your time, unlike chicken.

Downside::
It may take up to 3years or less to rear a he-goat that could bring in 35k

I would recommend piggery instead.
A 3years old pig, can't be less than 80k. Although a full-blown pig, will for sure bring in between 100k_130k, could be more.
Foods are relatively available though.

3 years old pig 80k, are you for real when a baby pig(I didn't do animal husbandry or agriculture) is 65k
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Okro, crayfish, and garri? Lol. I know you're just joking. Anyway, I'll make it 2k. Send your account now so I can transfer it before sleeping. I'll soon fall asleep.

I ordered my wife like Dangote , I said go to the ATM , there is fund there for food, Baba God don answer our prayer via ilegendd , go with faith and she did.
Thanks , more blessing will locate you wherever you are. Thanks ooo

Mr talk and do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2020
Imustsurvive:

I ordered my wife like Dangote , I said go to the ATM , there is fund there for food, Baba God don answer our prayer via ilegendd , go with faith and she did.
Thanks , more blessing will locate you wherever you are. Thanks ooo

Mr talk and do.

Wow! See flexing — I'm getting jealous already.

The one and only greatest artist of our time. More blessings to you, Chairman.

One day, draw Buhari, put it on a frame, and send it to Aso Rock. #Smile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Johntemmy(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2020
hummm iLegendd
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 11:59am On May 16, 2020
buklarbest:
It depends on the area..... for my area here, you fit get am for around 6-10k
where is your area bros?
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! See flexing — I'm getting jealous already.

The one and only greatest artist of our time. More blessings to you, Chairman.

One day, draw Buhari, put it on a frame, and send it to Aso Rock. #Smile.

Oga iLegendd abeg no vex, I just dey see your message ni, na busy we dey for kitchen , we just dey chop finish, the Titus fish sweet ehn, I for snap the Eba post here but i remember those rugged boys go turn am to meme or I enter frontpage. lol

imustsurvive#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2020
Imustsurvive:

Oga iLegendd abeg no vex, I just dey see your message ni, na busy we dey for kitchen , we just dey chop finish, the Titus fish sweet ehn, I for snap the Eba post here but i remember those rugged boys go turn am to meme or I enter frontpage. lol

imustsurvive#

#Smile.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by buklarbest: 6:26pm On May 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Are you joking? Mature one that is ready to be slaughtered? Tell me you're joking. You mean a he-goat, not the other types?

Just saw the clear pics in the new post. I thought it was the other normal types.

Apologies....
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by collinseweni12: 11:34am On May 18, 2020
It’s been long awaited in Abuja for a functional Group Buying platform. KUT KOST an Abuja group buying platform which started delivering products to various homes in the city in the second phase of the Abuja Covid 19 lockdown. A lot of people in Abuja are now recommending this platform for their friends and families not just because of the effectiveness of their services but because of the cost savings it offers. In the real sense of it, one actually gets more products for a lesser price.
COW AND GOAT SHARING:
Kut Kost developed a strategy whereby people come together to buy their goats or cows and then share equal portions of all parts of the animal.
GOAT: The Full goat is shared into Four Portions (except the head of the goat) with each portion going for N4,000 and it is delivered to one’s home for no extra charges. Also, one can decide to buy more than one portion or even the whole goat. For those buying the whole goat, a 10% discount is given, so rather than pay N16,000, one only pays N14,400 and we deliver to you. The Goat head is used as a marketing incentive and on discretion, it is given to either;
• The first person that starts a group
• The person that buys the highest number of portions in a group
• The person that brings people to fill up a group
• The person that buys a whole goat

COW: It is because of the size and cost of a cow, it has been structured to be shared into 10 equal portions with each portion going for N16,000. The whole part of the cow is shared except for the skin. One can also buy more than one portion. The cow could also be shared with less than 10 people who come together, as long as there is an agreeable sharing formula.
HOW TO JOIN THE KUT KOST PLATFORM.
There are various ways to join the platform;
• Click on the watsapp link to join the group https:///Iw0OQrgI9GVEznh8VgGX2B
• Call 08184428892 to be added to the group
Our products are offered at significantly reduced prices and for more information, please call 08184428892 or if you’re already in the group, you can reach out to any of the group admins. (Delivery is only to Abuja residents. But you can buy for family and friends who are in Abuja and it will be delivered.)
Thank you for your patronage as we assure you of the best products and prompt delivery

Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2022

Success is about knowledge and experience put together with focus and without giving up until things click — it could take weeks, months, or years; but there is no specific time.
Re: I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] by lookyzy: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2022

I already have lots of free contents littered all over Nairaland and anyone who religiously follows them does not even need my mentorship — I have already revealed 99% of what's needed. The only thing I keep to myself and it's private is just 1%.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows The Name Of This Fruit? / Nigeria Spends $3.2bn On Importation Of Palm Oil In 10-years / Red Velvet Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.