Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Priest Who Stole Ksh 500 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Priest Who Stole Ksh 500 (130 Views)

Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing / American Priest Who Died, Went To Hell And Back To Earth / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Priest Who Stole Ksh 500 by martooski(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2020
THE PRIEST WHO STOLE Ksh 500 .

A couple invited a priest from their parish for dinner in their home. After the priest left, the woman said to her husband;
" I think the priest has stolen the 500 Shillings that I kept on the table of which I had the intention to give him".
Angrily her husband exclaimed; " if they are not pedophile, they are thieves.
There is no need to invite him again. We shall from henceforth be attending Mass in another parish".

Two months later, the woman met the priest in the street and was courageous enough to face him and said: " Good morning Father, you have surely realised that we no longer attend Mass in your parish. This is because we're very angry with you. The day you ate in our house, there was a 500 shillings note on the table. It disappeared while we were eating. You were the only person who visited our house at that time". The priest said to her, "yes, I took the money. I put it in the Bible to avoid spilling the sauce on it". The woman got so confused and asked the priest to forgive her.

Back in her house, she took up the Bible and found the 500 shillings note which had been there for two months.

For two months, she had not opened her Bible to reflect on the word of God,
For two months she and her husband falsely accused the priest,
For two months, the incident had tortured them.
Are you not at peace with yourself, for any reason whatsoever?, Is it because you have not opened your Bible for a long time?

Do you even have one �?
BE SAFE... MATTHEW 7:7...

Re: The Priest Who Stole Ksh 500 by EngrMcDon(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2020
Hmmmmmmm,

(1) (Reply)

A New Message To All Christain Worldwide! (Farming The Way Forward!) / (4). Your Dreams Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems. / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.