Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? (1506 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:26pm On May 15, 2020

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41pm On May 15, 2020
INTERLUDE: DIAMOND PLATNUMZ ft DAVIDO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd2bwLcgGGg
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:53pm On May 15, 2020
Ivans Trump and Rossano Rubicondi.

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:58pm On May 15, 2020
Sarah and Todd Palin after THIRTY-ONE YEARS!!!!
WOW!!!! A very ODD couple. grin

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03am On May 16, 2020
Toni Braxton and Birdman. cry

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:07am On May 16, 2020
Amber Rose and Whiz Khslifa! kiss

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:13am On May 16, 2020
Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg Slim.

Beauty and the BEAST!
Good riddance! kiss

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:17am On May 16, 2020
Lilian Esoro and UB Franklin. grin
Nollywood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1oDVtRkRs

Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by sisisioge: 1:44pm On May 16, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Sarah and Todd Palin after THIRTY-ONE YEARS!!!!
WOW!!!! A very ODD couple. grin

This is definitely not gloat....31yrs is already an afternoon paper in naija o cry
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by sisisioge: 1:45pm On May 16, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Juliet Ibrahim and Iceberg Slim.

Beauty and the BEAST!
Good riddance! kiss

They weren't married...
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by 1Sharon(f): 2:38pm On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by worworbabe: 10:51pm On May 16, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
This woman reminds me of one “NL Self-Appointed-Family-Therapist”. A self-righteous, sanctimonious PEDAGOGUE! Reeks of hypocrisy and never minds her phocking business! cheesy

A spiritual gossip with a mouth piece shaped like the ANUS of her GOD! grin

The only difference is that this WENDY is a SECULAR gossip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLjY_3SLQV0

As u no com mention name, how we 4 know?

I am guessing it's that one that called herself babymama among other different monikers. Claimed to be married to a Doctor in the USA.
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:17am On May 17, 2020
worworbabe:

As u no com mention name, how we 4 know?

I am guessing it's that one that called herself babymama among other different monikers. Claimed to be married to a Doctor in the USA.

E ga si kwa! shocked
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:18am On May 17, 2020
sisisioge:

They weren't married...

Broken relationship category. wink
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by Tinyemeka(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
“Coughs coughs*

. . . . Then clears throat. grin

Yes o! I am guilty. If my marriage KRRRASHES, please feel free to LOL! grin

Wo! I am the last person that will gloat when mister fortune leaves misfortune in any marriage or relationship.

But gaaaaaash. There are just some people when they show up on or off NL ending up in “SplittsVille” I honestly say to myself “SERVES YOU RIGHT”! grin No apologies.

My marriage don pass 20 years and if e crash, I go help una celebrate on and off NL I swear! cheesy

Some NL couples come to mind. No one sweeeeeeet me pass than that Cougar/BABE mess of a money-for-love-scam scandal-thread. grin I never saw it coming. cheesy

Several others come to mind. . . Including my own online runz. Please, feel freeeeee to gloat at will, e go sweeeeeet me pass you to tell the tory I swear. As long as nor be LIE, I don’t kia. . . . cool

Trust me, SCANDAL na my baptismal name on and offline. Sooooo. . . . Please, share. cheesy

Now, back to topic. coolcoolcool

Like seriously?! shocked

I'd always thought you were a single sugar mummy. smiley

No offence.
Re: Divorces/Broken Relationships:To GLOAT or Not To GLOAT? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:11pm On May 21, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Like seriously?! shocked

I'd always thought you were a single sugar mummy. smiley

No offence.

Oh well. . . . Some of us “do and have” it all! wink
Such a blessing. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Women Who Give Men Their Money Regret It? / Uncle Ben's Insights On Post-partum Sex / How Can One Meet A Good Wife...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.