Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

How Was Your 20s Like? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Was Your 20s Like? (2650 Views)

Men In Your 20s And 30s, If Only You Understood This... / 20 Things You Need To Stop Doing In Your 20s / 21 Youthful Age Mistakes To Avoid In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Your 20s Like? by Angelacruz: 5:23pm On May 26, 2020
Asin
StarOnEarth:
We pay too much emphasis on this age thing and i don't know why
Re: How Was Your 20s Like? by AYO95: 6:04pm On May 26, 2020
Nuclear99:
You mean say you learn Photoshop and illustrator under 5months..Y you dey lie na
I don't owe u any explanations but i will for the sake of those reading....u can learn anything under 3 months nd become ur own boss when u invest in ur time and passion, expecially when it comes to anything IT, not alone 5 months....by the way I believed u are not blind to see where i replied someone here that i am still a learner still learning....Graphics is wide u can't know all

2 Likes

Re: How Was Your 20s Like? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2020
AYO95:
I don't owe u any explanations but i will for the sake of those reading....u can learn anything under 3 months nd become ur own boss when u invested in ur time and passion, expecially when it comes to anything IT, not alone 5 months....by the way I believed u are not blind to see where i replied someone here that i am still a learner still learning....Graphics is wide u can't know all
No mind that guy. I had a client I was freelancing for on Upwork and the scope of work changed from Digital marketing to social media management. I had to learn the basics of illustrator in one weekend so I could be able to create beautiful pictures for her social media. I didn't want to use Canva as it's very limited and useless. The woman was impressed with each passing picture.

Anyone can learn anything they put their mind to.

2 Likes

Re: How Was Your 20s Like? by Princz01: 7:25pm On May 26, 2020
Making money online has never been easier. Unlike others here you can make money up to $200/day just by sharing your link.No registration required! We will pay you $50 for every 100 valid visitors to your link.
https://in-mo.site/?ref=Z63reEsne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Critical Rules To Secure Your Job And Secure A Job / Assistance On What To Expect After Passing Kpmg Nigeria Aptitude Test / Advice Needed: Join The Millitary Or Become An Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.