Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) (32516 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] / 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by chrisseun(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2020
Me I'm trapped in Osun State, but we no see anything, hopefully I can run home soon... kudos to Abia State government.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by Izumuo(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2020
Wow, thats my school,
Abia state Poly Aba,

Govt only shared small indomie and local sanitizer not even up to 20 cartons each i think is unfair and very poor
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by 2skay: 12:32pm On May 16, 2020
Bro Abia state as it stands may have the worst Governor, but definitely not the worst state and who told you that Abia indigenes are denying there state? I don't know what you guys gain by always showing the bad side of Abia online as if your own state is a safe heaven.

stano2:
I don't believe any good news from that state... the have the worst government i have witness. infact sometimes i would think, they state doesn't get allocations.
everyone i know from that state are always denying to come from there.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by OKTolu: 12:49pm On May 16, 2020
Good news
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by AhoadaRivers: 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
When will nnamdi share palliative to igbos in biafra. Why was he sharing only in Benin and Indonesia alone.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has shared even in Edo state, Delta state. We all you know it, but ewedu lizards are not expected to see him in good light. It's also very much known that ewedu muslim opinions like yours are not very much valued around here. grin
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by Terry4(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2020
Good one, HOPE it will reach us here...
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2020
2skay:

Bro Abia state as it stands may have the worst Governor, but definitely not the worst state and who told you that Abia indigenes are denying there state? I don't know what you guys gain by always showing the bad side of Abia online as if your own state is a safe heaven.

say what you want, i schooled there and serve there..
I have so many friends there.
Nothing is improving there, there are roads that have cut open, but the government don't care, Education in Abia that used to be among the top has gone far below average. Teachers are not being paid...promises upon promises, someone is being owed for 11months.. what's good in that.
Common 1 flyover cannot be found in that state..where is the development
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 2:21pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:
say what you want, i schooled there and serve there..
I have so many friends there.
Nothing is improving there, there are roads that have cut open, but the government don't care, Education in Abia that used to be among the top has gone far below average. Teachers are not being paid...promises upon promises, someone is being owed for 11months.. what's good in that.
Common 1 flyover cannot be found in that state..where is the development

You are a liar. At best a propagandist.

I'm from abia and we abians are too proud to descend so low in denying our state. Is it arochukwu you want to deny? or ohafia/abiriba? Or isikwuato? Umuahia? Bende? Ukwa? Even Ngwa?

Stop saying trash.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 2:26pm On May 16, 2020
2skay:

Don't mind him. He is fake.

Abia and her achievers are too proud to do such nonsense. Who would be ashamed of belonging to the same state as the likes of Michael Okpara? Gen. Ihejirika? Gen. Ironsi? Commodore Ukiwe? Basketmouth? OC Ukeje? Uche Jumbo? Chinyere Kalu? Arunma Oteh? Uma Ukpai? Kanu Nwankwo? Enynnaya Abaribe? etc

Abia's ancient history is one of the remarkable histories of Alaigbo.

Don't mind the slowpoke.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 2:28pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:
.. the have the worst government i have witness. infact sometimes i would think, they state doesn't get allocations.

You are a pathetic LIAR
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2020
superlightning:

You are a liar. At best a propagandist.

I'm from abia and we abians are too proud to descend so low in denying our state. Is it arochukwu you want to deny? or ohafia/abiriba? Or isikwuato? Umuahia? Bende? Ukwa? Even Ngwa?

Stop saying trash.
I know what am saying, okay.. Goodbye.
Ur state government is trash...maybe you are among those benefitting from the wrongs in the state... Or you don't even leave there.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 2:33pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:
I know what am saying, okay.. Goodbye.
Ur state government is trash...maybe you are among those benefitting from the wrongs in the state... Or you don't even leave there.

Go to the deepest parts of hell with your lies. Abia State is better than MOST states in Nigeria.

Our politics may be harsh, but our industry and educational advantage is indisputable.

Get out and focus on your state.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by Subzydon(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2020
Nice one, heard from a friend in ABSU they got Rice, Noodles and N5000 cash, waiting to hear from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU). i'll keep you guys posted.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:19pm On May 16, 2020
really
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2020
superlightning:

Go to the deepest parts of hell with your lies. Abia State is better than MOST states in Nigeria.

Our politics may be harsh, but our industry and educational advantage is indisputable.

Get out and focus on your state.
Lies....you are covering up for your incompetent government...I never said Abia is the worst in the country...I only said it's the worse i have witnessed... it's affecting things there, education is below average now, teachers are no longer interested...keep covering up, am Igbo and am saying the fact... Abia State government is the worst I've come across. Yeah they are productive indigenes, they are industrious, big markets but what is the government doing to help with the bad roads and filth there... Goto Isiukwuato and see roads almost divided, even the road that leads from Ovim to Absu, road from Akara to Umuahia...what do you know...
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 4:45pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:

Lies....you are covering up for your incompetent government...I never said Abia is the worst in the country...I only said it's the worse i have witnessed... it's affecting things there, education is below average now, teachers are no longer interested...keep covering up, am Igbo and am saying the fact... Abia State government is the worst I've come across. Yeah they are productive indigenes, they are industrious, big markets but what is the government doing to help with the bad roads and filth there... Goto Isiukwuato and see roads almost divided, even the road that leads from Ovim to Absu, road from Akara to Umuahia...what do you know...

Again, you are fake.

Everyone knows Abia (esp. Aba) has infrastructural challenges (which is being worked on by the way), but for you to denigrate the state in such a way that presumes that indigenes now deny their state, that's callous and pathetic.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2020
superlightning:

Again, you are fake.

Everyone knows Abia (esp. Aba) has infrastructural challenges (which is being worked on by the way), but for you to denigrate the state in such a way that presumes that indigenes now deny their state, that's callous and pathetic.
hahaha..stop wasting your time....I have proof to this, i have several people who aren't proud to be from there due to the kind of badluck the have when it comes to Governance.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 5:56pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:
hahaha..stop wasting your time....I have proof to this, i have several people who aren't proud to be from there due to the kind of badluck the have when it comes to Governance.

Several people? chai....you are just pathetic, comparing your phanthom several people to the good people of abia state.

Please, away with your badluck. Abia has political setbacks, but to call Abia cursed is sheer sadism and stupidity.

Either way, you and your lots are I.N.C.O.N.S.E.Q.E.N.T.I.A.L
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by CHIDOHSKI: 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
No. 1 State in Nigeria setting the pace for others. No other tribe can do this except the most detribalised Igbo nation. We have seen so many illustratious igbos giving palliatives to all regions. Governor Ikpeazu is over there representing while the northerners are busy sending almajiris to their home states instead of caring for them.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by CHIDOHSKI: 6:03pm On May 16, 2020
No. 1 State in Nigeria setting the pace for others. No other tribe can do this except the most detribalised Igbo nation. We have seen so many illustratious igbos giving palliatives to all regions. Governor Ikpeazu is over there representing while the northerners are over there sending almajiris to their home states instead of caring for them.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2020
superlightning:

Several people? chai....you are just pathetic, comparing your phanthom several people to the good people of abia state.

Please, away with your badluck. Abia has political setbacks, but to call Abia cursed is sheer sadism and stupidity.

Either way, you and your lots are I.N.C.O.N.S.E.Q.E.N.T.I.A.L

I made my point without cursing or insulting you, now i know i have been quoting a kid....enjoy your state, ensure you take 500naira and vote for the next wood in 2023.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 6:56pm On May 16, 2020
longetivity:
wetin dey do this bet9ja guy sef.......

Pls, I think it high time you stop it or else you will continue losing money.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:
.. the have the worst government i have witness. infact sometimes i would think, they state doesn't get allocations.

Ewu.....efulefu like you.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2020
Divoc:

Aturu... Ozuo
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:

Who even made you Abia State Spokesman... You are not an Abia indigene so focus on your state and leave us alone.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2020
God Bless you Sir!
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 8:25pm On May 16, 2020
stano2:
I made my point without cursing or insulting you, now i know i have been quoting a kid....enjoy your state, ensure you take 500naira and vote for the next wood in 2023.

My friend sweep yourself away from here!

Go through your posts again and slap yourself for denying you didn't regard abia as cursed.

Nshikor
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 8:27pm On May 16, 2020
Divoc:

Who even made you Abia State Spokesman... You are not an Abia indigene so focus on your state and leave us alone.

Are you minding the ch*mp?
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2020
superlightning:

My friend sweep yourself away from here!

Go through your posts again and slap yourself for denying you didn't regard abia as cursed.

Nshikor
Ewu, Anuofia, onye ezuma..I never insulted you, but i can give you double.
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by stano2(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2020
Divoc:

keep on suffering and smiling. Anuofia, Nkita ara
Re: Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) by superlightning: 5:57am On May 17, 2020
stano2:
keep on suffering and smiling. Anuofia, Nkita ara

oya leave na.....why still hanging around? LEAVE ABIA ALONE....FOCUS ON YOUR NAMELESS STATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN / Your Lack Of Integrity Forced Buhari To Stay Away From You: Atiku Mocks Tinubu / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.