Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? (979 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 11:40pm On May 15, 2020
It's almost a Month now if am not mistaken that COVID ORGANICS have been Pronounced by Madagascar President Rajoelina as a Possible Cure and Prevention for Covid 19 .After the Pronouncements ,It has attracted different Comment and reactions .WHO the body that Controls and Approves Drugs for World Acceptance and Usage is yet to Do the Clinical Trial ,There are Several Health Bodies all over the World that keep making discouraging statements about the Madagascar Discovery .Questions like it's not safe ,What are the side effects ,It's not Scientifically Proven ,There are no Evidences that it works ,Bla Blah Bla .Tence Mena, a famous Malagasy singer, contracted the virus during her last tour in France. After a week of chloroquine treatment, the singer was treated with the local remedy/

“I had no breathing problems, I had the flu and a sore throat. I also had aches, loss of taste and smell, headache at first. I always felt tired. I followed the treatment with COVID-Organics, I wanted to know if it would save my life… and it worked for me because I’m healed.” COVID ORGANICS have been given on the streets to many people ,The Kids ,Adults ,School.Children ETC ,There is no single report that anyone dies after taking COVID Organics from CNN ,Al Jazeera ,BBC. Rather The Country Lockdown have been eased ,Is it by Luck that they have not recorded any Death ? Clinical trial ,Clinical Trial ,Human have been taken it ,No Life threatening or devastating effects yet ,Which Trial are they using to Stylishly using to cover up ,A Doctor Claimed some people experience Diarhea ,Very funny ,Is there any drug ,Medication without Side effect? Should a little side effect of Diarrhea reason enough to knock down the mighty Life saving benefit of a Drug ,Why do hypocrite celebrate and talk much about a non life claiming side effects of a medication and talk less about the life saving benefit of a medication . Life are been lost everyday ,It does not matter ,A Composition was discovered ,Effort are not been made to look into it ,The Noise about is it safe ,is it safe ,it's not Effective etc takes up the Air ,Na waooo .One thing is Clear .No Madagascar Person has Died or Complained of a life threatening side effect ,Not even a single person .Rather People are getting better after taking it.WHO ,Western World are not really interested in Solutions from Africa .Africa Wake up .
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by Enoch07: 11:44pm On May 15, 2020
we still need to be sure, clinical test is very much needed

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 11:51pm On May 15, 2020
Enoch07:
we still need to be sure, clinical test is very much needed
. Speak for yourself .You do not represent "We" .And I hope you are starting the Clinical trial tommorow ...It's needed as fast as Possible to save lives .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by Enoch07: 6:06am On May 16, 2020
knowhowk:
. Speak for yourself .You do not represent "We" .And I hope you are starting the Clinical trial tommorow ...It's needed as fast as Possible to save lives .
i still think we should not be in a hurry to take something that may cause more harm later let's be sure, I trust if that herbal drink was 100% believe me WHO, USA and European countries will line up first for it. I'm just saying

2 Likes

Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 8:43am On May 16, 2020
Enoch07:

i still think we should not be in a hurry to take something that may cause more harm later let's be sure, I trust if that herbal drink was 100% believe me WHO, USA and European countries will line up first for it. I'm just saying
. Was ever any Drugs 100% ,No Matter where it's Manufactured .The common Panadol people take often has its Devastating side effect on the kidney if taken for long .Take it no drug is 100%.Secondly Keep on waiting for WHO ,USA and European Countries ,It's quite Unfortunate that you are one of the Africans with great Inferiority complex that just have to wait for a white man to give you a go ahead before you do anything .If they say don't do this you listen do that even if its for there selfish reason you will go ahead .Smmmh.Anyway That is your own Opinion as for me .God Almighty has given the world Potents Plants effective enough to solve major health Issues without any Waiting on the Whites.Abeg Where is this Madagascar Covid Organics abeg to save lives

4 Likes

Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by alezzy13: 6:36pm On May 16, 2020
knowhowk:
. [s]Was ever any Drugs 100% ,No Matter where it's Manufactured .The common Panadol people take often has its Devastating side effect on the kidney if taken for long .Take it no drug is 100%.Secondly Keep on waiting for WHO ,USA and European Countries ,It's quite Unfortunate that you are one of the Africans with great Inferiority complex that just have to wait for a white man to give you a go ahead before you do anything .If they say don't do this you listen do that even if its for there selfish reason you will go ahead .Smmmh.Anyway That is your own Opinion as for me .God Almighty has given the world Potents Plants effective enough to solve major health Issues without any Waiting on the Whites.Abeg Where is this Madagascar Covid Organics abeg to save lives[/s]

You have no idea of what you are saying.

The president of that country is playing on the desperation you people like you and it's unfortunate.

There are processes to be followed before it certified fit for use, let alone claiming it's a cure

The Panadol you mentioned and all therapeutic agents in use passed through that process. It's a lengthy, detailed, painstaking one. NO SHORTCUT.

It might interest you to know there are ONLY TWO DOCUMENTED "CURE" so far from using
the socalled 'COVID ORGANIC' Thee test was carried on less than 20 persons in a period on just about 2 weeks.!!! What mockery.

No publication in peer reviewed journal, no evidence of clinical trial.

I know you will reply with the usual emotional trash about how we don't value our own, blah blah. Just save it.

1 Like

Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 7:54pm On May 16, 2020
alezzy13:

You have no idea of what you are saying.

The president of that country is playing on the desperation you people like you and it's unfortunate.

There are processes to be followed before it certified fit for use, let alone claiming it's a cure

The Panadol you mentioned and all therapeutic agents in use passed through that process. It's a lengthy, detailed, painstaking one. NO SHORTCUT.

It might interest you to know there are ONLY TWO DOCUMENTED "CURE" so far from using
the socalled 'COVID ORGANIC' Thee test was carried on less than 20 persons in a period on just about 2 weeks.!!! What mockery.

No publication in peer reviewed journal, no evidence of clinical trial.

I know you will reply with the usual emotional trash about how we don't value our own, blah blah. Just save it.
.Hope you get a fast relief from your High Emotional Trauma , You are the one that has no single Idea of what you are saying ,White Slave ,Wake up ,Africans are not Dumb ,Natural plants has efficacy ,You can stick to Whites Slavery ,You can wait and wait for them before you do anything ,Several health Issues have been solved with 100% Natural herbs ,Health Challenges that white Chalk ,Tablets ,Antibiotics could not Solve .The compound ,Saponin Extracted from Bitter Kola does wonders to Gastro intestinal disturbances ,The Lauric Acid extracted from Coconut oil is Antiviral ,The Artemeter Malaria Medicine is extracted from Artemisia Plant ,The Quinine tablet is extracted from Quinine Tree .Alicin a powerful Antioxidants is from Garlic ,Several lives have been saved with Natural Plants that even the WHO ,US,UK does not support or Approve .Suffer more in your Ignorance .Better use your time to focus more on your blind interest and stop wasting your time ,Am a Naturalist to the Core .Abeg When will this COVID ORGANICS Arrive Nigeria before these WHO Evil Agents like Alezzy13 abi na wetin sef come up with another Gimmicks .

3 Likes

Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by asthmacoughend(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
knowhowk:
It's almost a Month now if am not mistaken that COVID ORGANICS have been Pronounced by Madagascar President Rajoelina as a Possible Cure and Prevention for Covid 19 .After the Pronouncements ,It has attracted different Comment and reactions .WHO the body that Controls and Approves Drugs for World Acceptance and Usage is yet to Do the Clinical Trial ,There are Several Health Bodies all over the World that keep making discouraging statements about the Madagascar Discovery .Questions like it's not safe ,What are the side effects ,It's not Scientifically Proven ,There are no Evidences that it works ,Bla Blah Bla .Tence Mena, a famous Malagasy singer, contracted the virus during her last tour in France. After a week of chloroquine treatment, the singer was treated with the local remedy/

“I had no breathing problems, I had the flu and a sore throat. I also had aches, loss of taste and smell, headache at first. I always felt tired. I followed the treatment with COVID-Organics, I wanted to know if it would save my life… and it worked for me because I’m healed.” COVID ORGANICS have been given on the streets to many people ,The Kids ,Adults ,School.Children ETC ,There is no single report that anyone dies after taking COVID Organics from CNN ,Al Jazeera ,BBC. Rather The Country Lockdown have been eased ,Is it by Luck that they have not recorded any Death ? Clinical trial ,Clinical Trial ,Human have been taken it ,No Life threatening or devastating effects yet ,Which Trial are they using to Stylishly using to cover up ,A Doctor Claimed some people experience Diarhea ,Very funny ,Is there any drug ,Medication without Side effect? Should a little side effect of Diarrhea reason enough to knock down the mighty Life saving benefit of a Drug ,Why do hypocrite celebrate and talk much about a non life claiming side effects of a medication and talk less about the life saving benefit of a medication . Life are been lost everyday ,It does not matter ,A Composition was discovered ,Effort are not been made to look into it ,The Noise about is it safe ,is it safe ,it's not Effective etc takes up the Air ,Na waooo .One thing is Clear .No Madagascar Person has Died or Complained of a life threatening side effect ,Not even a single person .Rather People are getting better after taking it.WHO ,Western World are not really interested in Solutions from Africa .Africa Wake up .
Really,You made a Point .CNN,Aljazeera ,BBC I believe keep eye on Notable Happenings around the World by now ,There should be a report that People that have been Served with the COVID ORGANICS have died in numbers ,Any data ,Any Statistics ,Can anyone Provide that ? Does anyone has a link or Correspondence in Madagascar to tell us Exactly how many people at least one person that has been Hospitalized as a result of the side effects of Taking COVID ORGANICS ? Clinical Trials should be done ,What is delaying WHO from starting the Clinical Trials ? Is it a good Professional ethics to discredit a Composition outrightly without any Scientific Evidence ? Okay COVID ORGANIC is not a cure it's not for Prevention Yet ,We are Carrying out Clinical trials on it for the Period of so so time ,Then the result will be made known later ,Very Simple ,Not just thrashing it . A President of a Country made a Claim ,He insisted on it that the Composition works and still working ,No matter how good he is he must have Enemies in His country ,Those should have come up to discredit it ,Reality is greater than Speculations ,Sentiments ,Selfishness .They are talking about Invitro ,Lab Culture test ,Checking the responses of the virus to COVID ORGANICS in the Laboratory ,In Animals etc if safe or not if it works or not ,Madagascar is talking about Life Humans Trial ,People took it life ,No one Died ,No one Collapsed ,Evidences of People cured were Given .Yet WHO is not ready to verify but quick to Casting a Stone .World conspiracy at it .It's all Business ,Looking for Opportunity to create business opportunities with People's life .They do not care if Millions Die ,They only care for the fears they create so a solutions which they are party to can be Approve to rake money .
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 9:32pm On May 16, 2020
asthmacoughend:
Really,You made a Point .CNN,Aljazeera ,BBC I believe keep eye on Notable Happenings around the World by now ,There should be a report that People that have been Served with the COVID ORGANICS have died in numbers ,Any data ,Any Statistics ,Can anyone Provide that ? Does anyone has a link or Correspondence in Madagascar to tell us Exactly how many people at least one person that has been Hospitalized as a result of the side effects of Taking COVID ORGANICS ? Clinical Trials should be done ,What is delaying WHO from starting the Clinical Trials ? Is it a good Professional ethics to discredit a Composition outrightly without any Scientific Evidence ? Okay COVID ORGANIC is not a cure it's not for Prevention Yet ,We are Carrying out Clinical trials on it for the Period of so so time ,Then the result will be made known later ,Very Simple ,Not just thrashing it . A President of a Country made a Claim ,He insisted on it that the Composition works and still working ,No matter how good he is he must have Enemies in His country ,Those should have come up to discredit it ,Reality is greater than Speculations ,Sentiments ,Selfishness .They are talking about Invitro ,Lab Culture test ,Checking the responses of the virus to COVID ORGANICS in the Laboratory ,In Animals etc if safe or not if it works or not ,Madagascar is talking about Life Humans Trial ,People took it life ,No one Died ,No one Collapsed ,Evidences of People cured were Given .Yet WHO is not ready to verify but quick to Casting a Stone .World conspiracy at it .It's all Business ,Looking for Opportunity to create business opportunities with People's life .They do not care if Millions Die ,They only care for the fears they create so a solutions which they are party to can be Approve to rake money .
. WHO Agents ,Pharmaceutical Guys ,White men Slaves ,Lovers of News about People dying of Covid 19 ,Haters of anything Natural Medications would soon come for you , Absolutely NO .Have not heard of anyone Dies after taking Madagascar COVID ORGANICS till now .They speak about Likely Side effects as if they truly cares Hell No they don't ,They have failed to prove or show Evidences of likely Deadly or life threatening side effect of Covid Organics ,The Continual Bold pronouncements by Madagascar Presidents about the efficacy has Cushion there Plans to shut it down Covid organic ,They should bring Evidences ,It kills where is the evidence ,It does not cure Where is there Evidence ,Absence of evidence is not Evidence .
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by abobote: 11:50pm On May 16, 2020
Good analysis
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by Acidosis(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2020
How many died in Lagos at 150? 1000? 2000 cases? How many have died in West Africa or Africa as a whole?
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by Acidosis(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2020
knowhowk:
[s]Hope you get a fast relief from your High Emotional Trauma , You are the one that has no single Idea of what you are saying ,White Slave ,Wake up ,Africans are not Dumb ,Natural plants has efficacy ,You can stick to Whites Slavery ,You can wait and wait for them before you do anything ,Several health Issues have been solved with 100% Natural herbs ,Health Challenges that white Chalk ,Tablets ,Antibiotics could not Solve .The compound ,Saponin Extracted from Bitter Kola does wonders to Gastro intestinal disturbances ,The Lauric Acid extracted from Coconut oil is Antiviral ,The Artemeter Malaria Medicine is extracted from Artemisia Plant ,The Quinine tablet is extracted from Quinine Tree .Alicin a powerful Antioxidants is from Garlic ,Several lives have been saved with Natural Plants that even the WHO ,US,UK does not support or Approve .Suffer more in your Ignorance .Better use your time to focus more on your blind interest and stop wasting your time ,Am a Naturalist to the Core .Abeg When will this COVID ORGANICS Arrive Nigeria before these WHO Evil Agents like Alezzy13 abi na wetin sef come up with another Gimmicks [/s]

Chloroquine no work again?
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by lograr(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2020
Thank you OP
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 4:56am On May 17, 2020
Acidosis:

Chloroquine no work again?
. What has Chloroquine got to do with this Thread? Did I mention about Chloroquine here , Ask Google Pls.
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 4:56am On May 17, 2020
lograr:
Thank you OP
. You are Welcome .
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 4:57am On May 17, 2020
abobote:
Good analysis
Thanks .
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 8:04pm On May 19, 2020
Uptill Now ,WHO ,No one is yet to Tell the World that at least one Person has Died after taking Madagascar Covid Organics .They said it's not safe right , If it's not safe it means it's dangerous and must have been Killing People or must have Damaged some People's Organs .Till now ,there is nothing like that .Conspiracy Everywhere .Saving lives is First .
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 6:57am On May 20, 2020
Till Now ,WHO ,Scientist ,None has come with at least one single Scientific Evidence to Prove that Madagascar Covid 19 is Unsafe for Human Consumption .Madagascar people both Young and Old have been taking it ,At least one person should have died by now ,One person should be been rushed to the Hospital as a result of Side Effect of the drug if there is any ,Every drug has side effects off course ,The Campaign against Madagascar drug seems as if it has life terminating side effects but they are yet to prove that .Artemisia which is said to be the Major Plant used in Composing Covid Organics seems not to have Bad side effects on the body organ even if harvested ,Washed ,squeezed and taken fresh and naturally ,How much more when it's been prepared and parked .Same plants extract is used to Manufacture Artemether the Malaria drug .This Question is Simple and Logical .WHO,Scientist,Hypocrites Kicking against Madagascar Discovery Present Evidences oooo.
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by StreetPreacher: 7:37am On May 20, 2020
it's ok oooo
if you continue, you'll both choose one each.�

Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 6:47pm On May 20, 2020
It's interesting how the author deliberately labels the Madagascar organic remedy as "purported" yet you can search anywhere, no one even referenced to the French vaccine last intended to be tried in African as "purported vaccine".

Such articles though content is informative need to be read with the scorn they deserve. Not everything African is inferior.

The African herb could actually be the global remedy but who doesn't know that some of these media houses and journalists are the most corrupt by directing readers perspectives on issues so that those who have invested in vaccine research perhaps with other ulterior motives don't loose out on their agenda.

Vaccines vaccines vaccines and nothing else "purporting" to be the remedy. Na was oo
Re: Madagascar Covid 19 Herbal Solutions .Has It Killed Anyone ? by knowhowk: 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
Madagascar Drug has not Killed anyone .Why the Hypocrite that it's dangerous

(1) (Reply)

How China Is Spreading The Corona Virus In Nigeria / Can Someone Married 2 Astma Patien Be Affected By D Disease / Avascular Necrosis Of The Femoral Head And Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.