Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! (4998 Views)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by nairalandankrah: 3:20am On May 16, 2020
Yes!!! it is possible that your 5-year-old child is already having sex
*****16th May 2020.*****

She is one of my domestic staff and she was in the kitchen when another staff walked in to
Her mother emerged from the kitchen very furious, threatening and charging towards her 5-year-old daughter who was standing in the sitting room. The mother was ready to unleash her anger and frustration on her daughter when I waded in.

Do not hit her, I commanded. What did she do this time? I asked. “Aunty, Charity just told me she caught her in the bathroom with her pants down as she was fingering herself”. What! That news hit me like thunder.

I turned to the staff who reported to the mother for confirmation. She told me that wasn’t the first time. That most times this girl announces to every one in the sitting room she is going to use the toilet, she goes there to finger herself.

Another staff and the mother corroborated her story. They have at one time or more caught her pants down on the bed or in the bathroom fingering herself. Most times, she’s so lost she doesn’t hear when the door opens while they walk in until they beat her senses back.

I couldn’t believe this was happening right under my roof. How come I’m the last to know about this development? I questioned them. Unfortunately, the mother’s approach is always yelling, threatening, cursing, screaming her lungs out and beating the living day light out of her.

So, I faced the already visibly shaken child who was crying. I told every one to sit down and let’s talk. I called the little child by her name which is something I rarely do because I have a pet name for her. “Why do you go to the toilet to put your hand inside your bumbum?” I asked. With tears in her eyes she responded “I don’t know”.

Does your bum bum itch you? She said no. So why do you go to the room to put your hand in your bum bum? I asked her again, “I don’t know” she responded yet again.

Where did you learn how to put your hand in your bum-bum from? “Nobody”, she responded. While asking her these questions, I tried to be as calm and casual as possible, while her mother had her hands on her waist pacing and ready to beat the demon out of her child.

“I will have no option left but to take you to the soldiers at the gate to flog you if you refuse tell me the truth” I announced. She sprang up from where she was seated with her hands in the air and pleaded with me not to hand her over to the soldiers at the gate.

Who have you seen putting their hands in their bum bum I asked again. “It is Chizaram, she responded.” “You are a liar” the mother retorted almost going at her “Aunty, she is lying!”

“How do you know she’s lying? Who is Chizaram? I asked the mother.” She said: “Chizaram was her best friend in the village. She was the only neighbor I allowed to visit and she could also visit during our one year stay in the village.” How old is Chizaram? I inquired, “She’s just about a year older than my child, the mother stated”.

I told the mother “Don’t interrupt her again. She’s telling me her truth and you are shutting her down. How else do we get to the root of this problem if we don’t know how she got here and who is carrying on from where Chizaram left off.”

I focused my attention back to the little girl. So, where does Chizaram put her hand inside her bum-bum? She hesitates and responded “She always asks me to remove my pant and lie down in the kitchen and she puts her hand inside my bum-bum, she responded.”Did you use to put your own hand in Chizaram’s bum-bum” I asked and she responded in the affirmative. She does the same thing Chizaram does to her to Chizaram.

Who again put their hands in your bum-bum while in the village? “Only Chizaram” she responded.

Now that you live with me here in Enugu, who is putting their hands in your bum-bum? I asked “Nobody” she responded. Do you want us to go visit the soldiers at the gate? “No Aunty” then tell me the truth.

Who has touched your bum-bum in your school? She hesitates for a bit “Praaaaaaaise” she responded. Her mother was unsettled and cleared her throat while sighing heavily in disbelief, looking at her child intensely with so much anger, but I was in charge, she has no option but just to listen to her child’s confessions first.

Who is Praise? “he is one boy in my class” What did praise do to your bum-bum? “He called me to the window side of our classroom during break time, he asked me to lift up my pink skirt and remove my pant and lie down, he unzipped his trouser and put his we-we inside my bum-bum” she says amidst sobs.

How many times has praise put his we-we inside your bum-bum? “Every day during break time” she responded.

Her mother had her hands on her head by now, her legs quacking violently. I was least concerned about how she felt, I was more concerned that her reaction would shut down her child from revealing more.

“But Miracle saw us and reported to our Aunty in school and she flogged us, she told me further.”

Who else in your school asks you to raise your skirt and pull down your pant? She said “Samuel.”

By now, her mother was almost gasping for breath.

To be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by illicit(m): 3:59am On May 16, 2020
The mother Sha....
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by manny4u(m): 4:17am On May 16, 2020
Hmmmmm mm!!!!!!! It is well.
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by jeffizy(m): 4:25am On May 16, 2020
It is not well o.

Mothers and fathers should make a child's welfare the priority. Follow up on yesterday's activities, today's activities and tomorrow's program for them.

If you can't nuture them, don't conceive them.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by jumper524(m): 4:35am On May 16, 2020
Na why I pray to God for male child.
Would be less bothered if it's my son having sex but can't take it from my daughter.

Seems extremely wrong to me.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by egalitarianism: 4:35am On May 16, 2020
What is happening these days? Thank you ma'am, if not God that used you, that impatient mother would just be chasing shadow.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Trapping(m): 4:39am On May 16, 2020
Just a made up story for click baits. Well, yes it's possible; children at that age behave naughty sometimes. But you don't have to conjure up lies to ask a simple yes or no question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Nobody: 5:15am On May 16, 2020
Very nasty stuffs. This things scare the hell out of me for my kids.

Do you know such act can turn your child to a nymphomaniac?

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Yustash001(m): 5:39am On May 16, 2020
That's why parents should keep their eyes more on their kids...
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Passionate888: 6:05am On May 16, 2020
Chimo

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by longetivity(m): 6:05am On May 16, 2020
she has seen the mom doing that
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Sisijetue(f): 7:01am On May 16, 2020
Sigmund Freud’s theory comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Exmilitant(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2020
The Jehevah's Witness studying the bible with mentioned something like this he said 'twas signs of the last days. cool
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by africandictator(m): 8:30am On May 16, 2020
I wanted to share this post on one WhatsApp platform , but I realized sharing it may give people on the group that a wrong impression that I am a pedophile and I am not ready to handle that kind of negativity. But if this story isn’t true and falsified may the gods of our land punish the writer and orator for having that kind of lewd and horrible imaginations about five year olds.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by TheSourcerer: 8:38am On May 16, 2020
africandictator:
I wanted to share this post on one WhatsApp platform , but I realized sharing it may give people on the group that a wrong impression that I am a pedophile and I am not ready to handle that kind of negativity. But if this story isn’t true and falsified may the gods of our land punish the writer and orator for having that kind of lewd and horrible imaginations about five year olds.
it's obviously not true , children rarely develop such traits of addiction to the extent of going in to toilets just to touch herself ,not typical of a 5year old

5 Likes

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by slyfox35(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2020
This is true,children are very spoilt entities but ignorant about it,they are very easy to corrupt with such things because they don’t know the repercussions,although a part of them knows it’s bad because they hide while doing it.
I know this because I too had sex when I was four,and we always hide while doing,thinking back,I keep wondering how a four year old even thought about that in the first place
Sometimes,it’s not the parents fault,they do not go everywhere with their kids,sometimes they even want their kids to go off and play because they are disturbing the house,just pray your child do not meet bad friends because,they can even at that age
When you notice such for the very first time,never hesitate to call your child and ask him/her,children know how to lie,but when you question them with your instincts like you already know what they’ve been up to,they will eventually open up to you
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Samfloxin(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2020
They should give her sabbatarian deliverance via flogging
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Nobody: 8:55am On May 16, 2020
Believe it or not I once saw a neighbours 6 year old girl child fingering another neighbours girl child of about 4 years I couldn't report them because myself and their parents don't speak

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by heed101(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2020
This is true. Just that the habit might have been learned from a pedophile. I experienced this when I was in kg 2(1991). There used to be kid friend of mine, Isiaka and Yetunde that used to have sex under the desk every morning. Funny enough we were at age range of 4-6. Parent should always observe their kids!
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by nwamabo247(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2020
your story maybe fiction,but it happens a lot among kids out of ignorant.
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by ITbomb(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2020
Could be true, I was 9 when a 7 years old lure me.

They were the only ones with TV in the compound. The father had some adult movies and she watched it when they were not at home. Started when nepa took light and the father forgot to remove the cassette from the player.

She watched it and looked for someone to practice with, the innocent looking, 2 years older IT was her choice

1 Like

Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Thomthom(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2020
I knew all the question she was asking was to bring a male child inside the story how wish a boy was not in the story the story for loose value....out of all the number of girls that also fingered her Eventually Na the boy for school go carry the blame....
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Hotspotbro(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Yes!!! it is possible that your 5-year-old child is already having sex
*****16th May 2020.*****

She is one of my domestic staff and she was in the kitchen when another staff walked in to inform her about what she stumbled on her 5-year-old daughter doing inside the bathroom about a minute ago.

Her mother emerged from the kitchen very furious, threatening and charging towards her 5-year-old daughter who was standing in the sitting room. The mother was ready to unleash her anger and frustration on her daughter when I waded in.

Do not hit her, I commanded. What did she do this time? I asked. “Aunty, Charity just told me she caught her in the bathroom with her pants down as she was fingering herself”. What! That news hit me like thunder.

I turned to the staff who reported to the mother for confirmation. She told me that wasn’t the first time. That most times this girl announces to every one in the sitting room she is going to use the toilet, she goes there to finger herself.

Another staff and the mother corroborated her story. They have at one time or more caught her pants down on the bed or in the bathroom fingering herself. Most times, she’s so lost she doesn’t hear when the door opens while they walk in until they beat her senses back.

I couldn’t believe this was happening right under my roof. How come I’m the last to know about this development? I questioned them. Unfortunately, the mother’s approach is always yelling, threatening, cursing, screaming her lungs out and beating the living day light out of her.

So, I faced the already visibly shaken child who was crying. I told every one to sit down and let’s talk. I called the little child by her name which is something I rarely do because I have a pet name for her. “Why do you go to the toilet to put your hand inside your bumbum?” I asked. With tears in her eyes she responded “I don’t know”.

Does your bum bum itch you? She said no. So why do you go to the room to put your hand in your bum bum? I asked her again, “I don’t know” she responded yet again.

Where did you learn how to put your hand in your bum-bum from? “Nobody”, she responded. While asking her these questions, I tried to be as calm and casual as possible, while her mother had her hands on her waist pacing and ready to beat the demon out of her child.

“I will have no option left but to take you to the soldiers at the gate to flog you if you refuse tell me the truth” I announced. She sprang up from where she was seated with her hands in the air and pleaded with me not to hand her over to the soldiers at the gate.

Who have you seen putting their hands in their bum bum I asked again. “It is Chizaram, she responded.” “You are a liar” the mother retorted almost going at her “Aunty, she is lying!”

“How do you know she’s lying? Who is Chizaram? I asked the mother.” She said: “Chizaram was her best friend in the village. She was the only neighbor I allowed to visit and she could also visit during our one year stay in the village.” How old is Chizaram? I inquired, “She’s just about a year older than my child, the mother stated”.

I told the mother “Don’t interrupt her again. She’s telling me her truth and you are shutting her down. How else do we get to the root of this problem if we don’t know how she got here and who is carrying on from where Chizaram left off.”

I focused my attention back to the little girl. So, where does Chizaram put her hand inside her bum-bum? She hesitates and responded “She always asks me to remove my pant and lie down in the kitchen and she puts her hand inside my bum-bum, she responded.”Did you use to put your own hand in Chizaram’s bum-bum” I asked and she responded in the affirmative. She does the same thing Chizaram does to her to Chizaram.

Who again put their hands in your bum-bum while in the village? “Only Chizaram” she responded.

Now that you live with me here in Enugu, who is putting their hands in your bum-bum? I asked “Nobody” she responded. Do you want us to go visit the soldiers at the gate? “No Aunty” then tell me the truth.

Who has touched your bum-bum in your school? She hesitates for a bit “Praaaaaaaise” she responded. Her mother was unsettled and cleared her throat while sighing heavily in disbelief, looking at her child intensely with so much anger, but I was in charge, she has no option but just to listen to her child’s confessions first.

Who is Praise? “he is one boy in my class” What did praise do to your bum-bum? “He called me to the window side of our classroom during break time, he asked me to lift up my pink skirt and remove my pant and lie down, he unzipped his trouser and put his we-we inside my bum-bum” she says amidst sobs.

How many times has praise put his we-we inside your bum-bum? “Every day during break time” she responded.

Her mother had her hands on her head by now, her legs quacking violently. I was least concerned about how she felt, I was more concerned that her reaction would shut down her child from revealing more.

“But Miracle saw us and reported to our Aunty in school and she flogged us, she told me further.”

Who else in your school asks you to raise your skirt and pull down your pant? She said “Samuel.”

By now, her mother was almost gasping for breath.

To be continued.*copied*
E dey happen. I remember seeing a boy of 4 and a girl of 5 pants down having standing style. My mom took them to their grandma who wacked them with cane.
The Second one i saw is like a Yoruba film where someone has simulated Sex and he's caught and both boy and girl start crying when witnesses started taunting them.so this mudiku of aboy age 11 and one girl with all these strange delta names,were caught by their classmates having doggy. They were clothed. So Broda mudiku was crying like a baby....
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by GOFRONT(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2020
Chaiii.....Girlchild....Girlchild!!!

Well, that was how Onyi22 started her journey into Oloshoism......I heard Onyi22 even started at age 6 and till this day, her Pvssay has been actively receiving d^cks of different perimeters. grin
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by johnkey: 3:00pm On May 16, 2020
it's called Change my bro the world is changing
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by melaninpop: 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
Na why I pray to God for male child.
Would be less bothered if it's my son having sex but can't take it from my daughter.

Seems extremely wrong to me.

And the person he's having the sex with isn't someone's daughter abi? You must born plenty girls ooo embarassed
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by jumper524(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2020
melaninpop:

And the person he's having the sex with isn't someone's daughter abi? You must born plenty girls ooo embarassed
I reject am.
Ameenn
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by Godfullsam(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2020
This is a made up story but there are lot of things to learn from it.
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by ERROR60: 6:06pm On May 16, 2020
nwamabo247:
your story maybe fiction,but it happens a lot among kids out of ignorant.

GBAM.
Re: It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! by mcjokee: 6:27pm On May 16, 2020
Godfullsam:
This is a made up story but there are lot of things to learn from it.

You can't be too sure, kids of this generation are unbelievable because something of such happened in my area some weeks ago, a boy of 7 years was caught pant down with a girl of 4 years by the girl's mother doing n'kan ashiri �. parents needs to be very watchful before morality becomes a thing of the past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban / Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children / A Face Of A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.