Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Face Of A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Face Of A Scammer (5017 Views)

Okada Rider Shot Dead By A Police Officer For Not Wearing A Face Mask (VIDEO) / Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Nairalanders selling data beware of the guy whose picture and phone number is shown here.

He will ask you to send data to him before payment. If you do that you won't hear from him again. He is a bloody scammer!

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2021
what I offer is better than what the network providers are offering. To me that's what matters.

[quote [/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Moreover, you need to understand that validity period do determine the price of data.

bitbillionaire:
what I offer is better than what the network providers are offering. To me that's what matters.

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by WaffenSS(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2021
How do you think he affords grooming that beard?

1 Like

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by ndidibabe(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2021
bitbillionaire:
Nairalanders selling data beware of the guy whose picture and phone number is shown here.

He will ask you to send data to him before payment. If you do that you won't hear from him again. He is a bloody scammer!
Seun, please ban this guy for defamation of character.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2021
I have evidence oga. I write this from personal experience I had with him in order to safeguard others. Think before you talk. Or are you the guy?

ndidibabe:
Seun, please ban this guy for defamation of character.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by Chiino(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2021
nairacheck.com

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Scammers must be exposed and disgraced in nairaland so that others do not fall victim to them
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Quote of the day:

"Crime generally punishes itself."

Stay away from crime guys. There is no gain in it.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Life can only get better
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
My happiest moment is when my customer is happy
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by Arimann: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
bitbillionaire:

dis the real dude menon, the real culprit

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have data on your phone.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2021
The truth you know and apply will set you FREE!

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by olajobi6promise: 2:08am On Sep 15, 2021
sad
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Let's join hands to fight crime. Together we can make Nigeria a crime-free nation
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2021
My vision for Nigeria is to be a nation free from all form of criminal activities.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
Internet can make you vulnerable to criminals. The same internet can help you fight crimes.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2021
People are terrible. some people will chat you claiming they have transfered money to your account and try to pressurize you to send them data when they have not transfered any money.

Please check your account balance and transaction history first to be 100% sure the money has entered your account before you send anybody data. Don't succumb to their pressure and blackmail.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
No matter how tough things may be, You can survive without going into crime
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
How to succeed in life

Re: A Face Of A Scammer by datamillionaire: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY ARE MY PILLARS.
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by bitbillionaire: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS NEGOTIABLE
Re: A Face Of A Scammer by SATANlST: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
bitbillionaire:
I have evidence oga. I write this from personal experience I had with him in order to safeguard others. Think before you talk. Or are you the guy?

post evidence and stop tarnishing the innocent guy image

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes Woman: After Pouring ‘holy Oil’ Into Her Private Part / Mother & Daughter With Face Cover Seen For Days On Amuwo Bridge, Lagos. PHOTOS / This Girl Is Stranded In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.