Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

No subject - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No subject (314 Views)

Secondary Schools In Aba Introduce Programming As Subject To Curriculum (photos) / No subject / No subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No subject by Nobody: 3:40am On May 16, 2020
No subject
Re: No subject by illicit(m): 3:51am On May 16, 2020
Do you smoke?
Re: No subject by jeffizy(m): 3:59am On May 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin
And we dey find how to regain that boyish stature of when we were 22/25.
It's a talking drum situation... Where it faces you is the same place it backs another.

On a serious note, I would have advised you to cherish that slim figure because as you grow older, your body weight can determine how well you'll enjoy your old age. Many fat people tend to battle with cholesterol, pains in the leg, etc.

But as adult, you know what you want. I'll suggest you return to the nutritionist who will map out a food table for you to follow.
Re: No subject by estyvino(m): 4:54am On May 16, 2020
Oga, go and marry

After six months, na you go dey run for fat

I recommend NO drugs

1 Like

Re: No subject by ikh777: 6:33am On May 16, 2020
ScamAdvise:
I have tried everything within my power to add weight for the past 1 year (although I have not been consistent). Initially I used to go to fast foods like Mat Ice, buy wedding cake, buy chicken or buy six eggs with a whole loaf of bread. I do this in order to add weight

Although I do alot of treking because of our poor transport systems in Nigeria and I hardly sleep because no NEPA light at night. On my street which is far inside people use their private cars for public transport without painting it with the specified colour code which is yellow. This makes it very hard for me to know if a car that is approaching is for public trnasport or not

I noticed some of my juniors who are fat look older (i.e bigger) than me. Some of them who are 21, 19 or even 17 (minimum). I am actually in my late twenties but when I went to register my sim I lied that I was 18 years and they believed me and this makes me feel sad. I went for HIV test twice because of this problem but I tested negative. I just laugh at people in my mind when they say they are depressed that they are overweight and that people are making fun of them

It is better to be a fat lerson than to be a thin person! In such no one is good. Somebody told me I might have intestinal worms or parasites that are eating my food or I might have hyperthyroidism. Anyway I went to see a nutritionist to rectify the problem and carry out some tests just before the corona virus outbreak but I could not complete the appointment because it was that same week that the lockdown started

While I am waiting for the lockdwon to end I have come to consult all the fat people in the house to teach me some things they did or how their lifestyle was like that made them the way they are? It must be noted that I am not that thin (like a skeleton or AIDS patient). It must also be noted that I don't want to be fat I just want to look fresh and look my age at that

you need serious MONEY...
you need REST WITH PEACE OF MIND
you need GOOD LAUGHTER SESSIONS

then take CORDLIVER OIL tablets... see, you will get fatter in less than 3 months of taking it.
Re: No subject by meobizy(f): 7:44am On May 16, 2020
Sha, na joblessness cause all these things. If OP had a job where his boss refuses to pay his monthly salary his weight will become the last thing he’ll think about.
Re: No subject by bestabigaelever(f): 9:12am On May 16, 2020
Pm me
I have the perfect syrup for you

It is not free o

(1) (Reply)

Dail.......... / How To Make Sales On Instagram ( Part 1 ) / How To Unlock MTN 283+ Router Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.