Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business (163 Views)

How To Write A Sales Copy That Doesn't Look Like One / Take Your Writing Skills To The Next Level-make 1000-3000 USD Writing Sales Copy / How To Write Sales Copy That Sells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business by Nobody: 5:41am On May 16, 2020
A well written Sales Copy could be the difference between where your business is today and where it can be tomorrow.

Telling your target audience what you sell is not enough, getting them to buy is the most important thing.

Isn't it frustrating that the social media campaigns for your products or services get so many likes but not enough people call you to do business? Or you have a large mailing list but it seems no one is responding to them.

A well written Sales Copy will increase your chances of getting conversions (customers that pay). The way you tell potential clients about your goods and services will determine if they would buy from you or shun you!

Let me write a world-class Sales Copy for your business today. I understand Social Triggers that can push your potential customers to take positive action and I will use that to your advantage.

Kindly call or WhatsApp me - 08033422206 so we can discuss further.

Best Regards!

Amechi Okoli
Re: Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 17, 2020
Let's discuss your next project

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Copywriting Class 2 / A Carear Opportunity On Digital Advertising / How To Create A Reliable Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.