Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition (34147 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2020
this guy is not a Nigerian citizen
He his fully an American citizen and here he his sarcastically letting us know of his ambitions
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by PureFace1(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
Ezmans:
A tribe that have lost all there property to other tribe, mile 12 market to hausa, alaba int & trade fair to igbos, the only thing they get now is standing on the sun opening there dirty mouth & begging for 50 naira from motorist, shame on you people

Lost all their properties to other tribe but none of your generation is on forbes list

The same tradefair that was closed down last year and all Igbo were crying online before they opened it and an Iyaloja was installed in Alaba without Igbo consent.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by walexbiz(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2020
Very sad, can we all see what Tinubu has turned the Lagos and the country into. First he gave us this useless Buhari and now we have an Idiot in Oluomo who is tormenting life out of Lagosians. Anyone close too him should let Mr Tinubu knows that there is no absolution in power, it revolves and sooner or later power will soon evade him if he doubts let him ask the otoge crooner in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by KunleyY19(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
tiredoflife:

Yet the common lagos rail started before that of Ethiopia and kenya
Is taking 20yrs to even build

A Lagos rail solely on state funds or that supported by FG There's corruption everywhere agreed but you can't compare A sovereign entity like Ethiopia with a state like Lagos that doesn't even control it's own resources. BRF started a lot of project because the economy was booming and Yar'adua paid backlogs that OBJ owed. But subsequently Lagos like Nigeria went into recession and one of the highs of Ambode was him steadying the ship while other state found it difficult. Sanwo Olu now is now in desperate times too. So the rail will most definitely be slowed. Even Nigeria as whole haven't completed Lagos Ibadan Expressway now for donkey years.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by OKTolu: 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
Who's giving this baba hope sef ?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by KunleyY19(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
flexyrule:
Is Lagos state operating a monarchy?
Seems their governors are always hand picked by certain individuals whether it agrees with the choice of the people or not.

The people have a choice in elections. It's just a result of One party doing it's homework well... Anybody can lose election.

The problem is by the time APC presents her candidate it's always hard for the opposition to match the quality of the said candidate in intellectual capacity alone...
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 16, 2020
dangermouse:
The day this one becomes Lagos state governor is the day i will quietly relocate from Lagos.

[img]https://media1./images/a53be6cc904e63941709e5f7eae8f4e1/tenor.gif?itemid=3393233[/img]

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by coputa(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
Agbero said he don't want to be a Governor or Senator...such effrontery!
what is the difference betweeen an agbero and a nigeria senator.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by KunleyY19(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2020
Even MC will be fulfilled if he takes over from Baruwa at NURTW national.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by coputa(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
dangermouse:
The day this one becomes Lagos state governor is the day i will quietly relocate from Lagos.
why?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by dangermouse(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
coputa:
why?
.is'nt it very obvious to u? Do the maths by urself. Whatever u get is whatever it is. Peace!
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by istina: 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
Bros, you, your godfather and all your co-extortionists should better give your life to Christ now before it is too late
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Lovelyn451(f): 1:37pm On May 16, 2020
Lagos state tenure is now 4yrs, sanwolu should get ready to leave...

Mc oluomo for governor!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by laykman(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:

Agbero or not, he has the right to contest if he wishes. This one is just talk �
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by coputa(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2020
dangermouse:
.is'nt it very obvious to u? Do the maths by urself. Whatever u get is whatever it is. Peace!
My Calculation might be different from yours.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by nku5: 2:15pm On May 16, 2020
Like joke the great Menthol of Lagos will become a Governor sha grin
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Kingspin(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
NURTW in other countries are heading by professionals but in Nigeria, a civic work like this is headed by (agberos)

Our moving forward in this country is not here oo
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by CioAngels(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Not everyone will get political post... But that chairman nurtw post na die... Who political post help?.. Na people no know wetin dey Nurtw Lagos State.... It is like you are submerged in money
That is the reason all his children are schooling abroad. Agbero, why should he even talk about post, he won't get there because I want to believe rigging had ended with Pa Buhari.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Braindealer(f): 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
dangermouse:
to kano
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by SOJOSEPH(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2020
Transport fare will not increase, yet his boys are still collecting money from the poor bus drivers.

AJah to Oshoddi used to be N500, now it is N800

Well, MC, it is not your fault. I blame the irresponsible government of Lagos State.

NURTW collect not less than N223.m in a month from small and mini buses alone only in Lekki Ajah axis.

If we had a responsible government, this revenue collection should be going to the government purses for road maintenance.

This is why we should celebrate the governor of Oyo State who has stopped their operations in the State. Those cash collections now find their way into the government account.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by dangermouse(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2020
coputa:
My Calculation might be different from yours.
But close in comparism. Lol
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by NGpatriot: 3:32pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:

MC Oluomo, the Lagos state chairman of NURTW, the largest trade union in Nigeria is free to contest for any political office in Nigeria, he as the same rights and privileges as you and the incompetent losers you follow, support and defend. It's called democracy, something hateful, bitter, disgruntled and jealousy Igbos know nothing about.

Btw, have the incompetent wheelbarrow and kerosene losers you elected and call leaders turned your villages into Dubai?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by dangermouse(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2020
Braindealer:
to kano
Wrong. To other west African countries more favourable for investments.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by IamPatriotic(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
Agbero said he don't doesn't want to be a Governor or Senator...such effrontery!

Don't be surprised, the agbero may be more reasonable and lettered than you. You that can't write a simple sentence.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by NGpatriot: 3:54pm On May 16, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Don't be surprised, the agbero may be more reasonable and lettered than you. You that can't write a simple sentence.

Well, said, ignorant agbero calling other people agbero. And you wonder MC's children are smart and brilliant than the olodo agbero on NL.

grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Ezmans: 4:21pm On May 16, 2020
Heistman:
lol yeye,truth is na ur very useless ppl coming down to Lagos and other part of SouthWest in troop without a purpose , sleeping under bridges and uncompleted buildings perpetrating those acts and we all know it...and very soon ..we are kicking u all out fr good ,go back to ur East and die in your backward hometowns, very useless pigs .*spits*
Confused people neither here nor there, Christmas u I'll see them, Salah celebration u I'll see them, idol celebration u I'll see them begging for food.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Legendguru: 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
his bizness
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 16, 2020
Ezmans:
Confused people neither here nor there, Christmas u I'll see them, Salah celebration u I'll see them, idol celebration u I'll see them begging for food.
how is that your useless tribe concern?? Stupid hypocrites, confused illiterates tagging others confused..lol Jew today , something else tomorrow..late Nnamdi Kanu worshippers...haha aiye gbogbo yin ti baje, Iran radarada *I spit on y'all* lipsrsealed
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by walexsho(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2020
dangermouse:
How is this man different from his Master and the Grand patron agbero... Jagaban
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by baysol: 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by Fash20: 7:08pm On May 16, 2020
Shame on those who asked him the question. WTF
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition by feedthenation(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2020
Maybe has more control not being a governor, he can still be the 'afobaje' governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / Kazeem Ololade, Ogun Councillor Commissions Windows Newly Installed (photo) / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.