Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea (2266 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / *“why Can’t You Cook?” – Kiddwaya Reveals Erica Can’t Cook As They “expose” Each / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Millionaireme: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified simply as Oluwaseyifunmi, who recently turned 30, has taken to her social media page to reveal that she’s searching for love.

According to Oluwaseyifunmi who is a programmer, she can’t cook or wash and is often busy with work.

She went further to ask well-meaning twitter users to find her a boyfriend.

“I’m 30 and looking for love.
I can’t cook, I can’t wash and I’m often too preoccupied with work.
Twitter, find me a boyfriend.

“I’m one of those ladys who know exactly what they want in a man and go for it.

Before we can even date, you have to prove your husband material skills to me.

Can you cook? Can you wash? can u change a baby’s diaper? Can you pound yam? Can you kill aminals? Can you fight? Huh?”
Read More

1 Share

Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by JeffreyD1(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2020
What do you want to do with husband

1 Like

Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Tmb78(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2020
These girls just like to write nonsense just for attention.
She might be the kind of girl who can 'kill' a man with all she listed she can't do.
Believe girls and be damned!!!
They say one thing, turn around to do the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by donbachi(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2020
orgasm...nothing dey her head apart from dat.
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Nobody: 8:39am On May 16, 2020
Withdrawal method will have been better than giving birth to this bombomclat angry
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by LesbianBoy(m): 9:29am On May 16, 2020
Believe or not one idiot who feels he is a 'real man' or a '21st century man' would still go to her dm and tell her of his intentions to marry her. Tomorrow when he sees that she meant what she said and he can no longer cope divorce straight! Then they will start shouting 'irreconcilable differences' as the reason for their divorce angry
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by lukui: 10:14am On May 16, 2020
Dear lady,

Don't worry yaself, like the first commenter said above what do you want to do with husband? You don't need a husband.

Just get a room and paint it brightly, write "please come fxck" on top of it ehn.

Most guys too don't even want to marry, they just want to sing kizz Daniels song on your body : pack(fxck) and go!!!
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by delectablegyal(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2020
nice guy will marry you.

1 Like

Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by XXLMANDIGO: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
She looks rich or at least comfortable. Some men are actually ready to swap roles. Country hard...

1 Like

Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by jericco1(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2020
You don't have any business with love.. but you should try undecided
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
What exactly is she useful for?
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by irunoko(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2020
So when you now have the boyfriend in what way will you now be useful? cheesy
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Onyi22(f): 2:03pm On May 16, 2020
Who will be the lucky man?
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Ladyloveth(f): 2:09pm On May 16, 2020
Her man will find her. I once dated a very submissive man like that
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Who will be the lucky man?
Unfortunate man
Am crying for him cry
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2020
Ladyloveth:
Her man will find her. I once dated a very submissive man like that
So tell me what will you do when your son's wife can't cook
Can't sweep
Can't bath their children
Can't change a baby Diaper
You Will be happy he married her right grin
Even you wouldn't pray for such a wife for your enemy grin
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 16, 2020
delectablegyal:
nice guy will marry you.
Maybe someone those yourubas call
Dèdèrìn angry
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by irunoko(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2020
grin

This thread na comedy zone I swear cheesy
Re: I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea by Truthshurts: 6:17pm On May 16, 2020
This one don lost...na burial ground u go find thst one

(1) (Reply)

Pete Edochie, Others In Trouble As Islamic Group Petitions IGP Over Movie Portra / See Surprising Thing Ginimbi's Friends Were Caught Doing After His Burial (PHOTO / You Lied To Me Just To Sleep With Me – Lady Drags Broda Shaggi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.