Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' (35697 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Drizzy5001(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
Ndi ugwu

Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by slowice(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2020
Well they should start by discouraging their people from birthing too many children simply because it's a blessing from Allah. This in years will help to reduce the almajirai population and they can be taken care of. No matter how noble the almajirai system maybe, it is not sustainable and should gradually be done away with.

This shouldn't be all about vibes and alhabudullahi
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:15pm On May 16, 2020
Northern governors banned Almajiri system, na one yeye igbo man dey wail on their behalf.

Igbo Muslims that constitute like 45% of the entire east are the problem of Biafra not Yoruba nor Hausa.

6 Likes

Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by apexc913: 12:16pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 707693[/color]
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by MichaelDuf: 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
Nothinh good can come out of the Islamic zoo.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Franking: 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
Why involve federal government again? U refused to utilize the schools built for u.

North depends on the Federal government for everything.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Sermwell(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lol, I suspected Tissala, her writing is the same with that of Yenefer
why do you guys think a female is behind those monikers?? it's a guy!!
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by vivalavida(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Onuchi Abdulghafaar, leader of Almajirai.

Is Onuchi not an Ibo name

That's not an igbo name
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by dissybling(f): 12:34pm On May 16, 2020
this system has to be completely wiped out,i mean in today's world education comes first,not a system that does not secure a child's future
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by stickle(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2020
Esseite:
The current Almajirai system needs to be abolished and parents take charge in caring for their children, almajirai schools can be set up if it's that important same way regular children go to school daily and return to their parents...

The current practice gives parents the ability to shed their responsibility thereby giving birth to more and the cycle keeps repeating itself since they dont have to bother on upbringing or the kids whereabout who mostimes end up on the streets jobless.

I agree with everything that you postulated except alamajari school. They don't need any special school, government should build schools, equip them and probably make it free and compulsory.
They brought it upon themselves. I presently struggle both to pay school fees and feed my children but begging has not been an option for me. In the south people pick and sell firewood in other for their wards to have education. Everyone needs help only a beggar amplifies his own.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by c4tnoelz: 12:52pm On May 16, 2020
Campaing after election.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by mvem(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
ForeThinker:
Used and dumped... Una go wail Taya till 2023..$aii Baba
is that pix real
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by ForeThinker: 12:54pm On May 16, 2020
mvem:
is that pix real

Affirmatively...
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by SaintNegro77: 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
I pity these people and I pity stupid Nigerian leaders who only think of themselves and the useless children of theirs. Funny enough, no one knows tomorrow and no one can control the wheels of fate and time.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Roon9(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
YENEFER IS THEIR SPOKESPERSON

That beaaatch
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Shormiey(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
Lol, where is Yenefer, dey don ban her grin
She don chop 1month ban shocked
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by asksteve(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This is the point, the rest is bigotry.
He charged parents in the north to take responsibility of their children. “Allah has given us capacity over the children He gave to us. Parents must take responsibility and cater for their children wherever they are seeking for knowledge. They should not leave them begging around to eat because they are learning,” he said.

All they are saying here is their private business.
My question is who is paying for the transportation of these almajiris to the south?
That is what southerners need to find out.
Or are these almajiris not northerners?
Elections are far off so they are no longer needed abi?
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by mordred44: 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
FactBoyz:
grin
well done sir
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Kwamenaa(f): 1:03pm On May 16, 2020
Malam Onuchi Abdulghafaar

I have always known Igbos are bunch of Almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2020
stickle:

I agree with everything that you postulated except alamajari school. They don't need any special school, government should build schools, equip them and probably make it free and compulsory.
They brought it upon themselves. I presently struggle both to pay school fees and feed my children but begging has not been an option for me. In the south people pick and sell firewood in other for their wards to have education. Everyone needs help only a beggar amplifies his own.

I think their schools are a bit special since its concentrates on basically religious teachings, these schools already exist, they only need to be going home to their parents everyday after school.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by pacificom: 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
Honestly I don't even understand this Almanjiri slogan. Why do they exist, and why can't they be like normal regular people. The word Almanjiri sound like zombies in my audience. Perhaps the reason I never bother to know anything about them.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by drLammy(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
Ok after devoting all your productive life learning the Holy Quran.. of what benefits is that to mankind and society development?

Here in the S/W we also learn the Quran but everything goes hand in hand...

Their leaders should find a way to reorientate this people Almajarai system reeks backwardness, poverty, uncivilization, undevelopment

2 Likes

Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Rotji(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
Why should the Almajiri system be the concern of the FG? What is the use of the Northern State Governors Forum if they will not address adequately this problem?!

The South Western States Governors Forum when faced with serious security challenges due to menace of Fulani herdsmen came together to establish the Amotekun and today they have respite, they didn't wait for FG to proffer solutions for them.

If suddenly because of COVID-19 the core realised that Almajiranci is a problem they should go ahead and do all it takes to get solutions rather than creating, pampering a problem and immediately they saw wahala coming they start exporting it to the South.

Who does that, don Allah?! undecided undecided

ijustdey:
■ Condemn repatriation, ban, say govs’ action anti-Islam

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-almajirai-attack-northern-governors-over-alleged-maltreatment/
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by foreshore(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
ijustdey:
■ Condemn repatriation, ban, say govs’ action anti-Islam

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-almajirai-attack-northern-governors-over-alleged-maltreatment/

Almajirai or Almajiri? Is there something we are missing here
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by oluwaseyi0: 1:13pm On May 16, 2020
Nulmazemlo:
Change

This is a scammer using UBA
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by dederocs(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Hypocrites, but when Southern states try to sanitize thier states MURIC will scream murder.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by sencekompis: 1:14pm On May 16, 2020
Satanic Education leads to Terrorism
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by sencekompis: 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
Where is that MUMU RIC ? ODE RIC!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat / Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife / LP: Lamidi Apapa Gives Condition To Meet With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.