Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' (35895 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by MetaPhysical: 3:47pm On May 16, 2020
Onuchi Abdulgafaar

An Ibo muslim who was once an almajiri is now leader of almajirai nationwide. grin grin

Allahu Akbar!

1 Like

Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by bigfish3k: 3:52pm On May 16, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Because we are destined to live together grin
To always draw us back

I reject this kind of destiny
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 16, 2020
bigfish3k:

To always draw us back

I reject this kind of destiny

grin
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Ezennwa(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2020
oyewale0001:

Have told mod to unban the babe. I missed the girl.

Modified: please unban yenefer.
She's going to chop another one year ban
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Ezennwa(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2020
Shormiey:

She don chop 1month ban shocked
1 month is just for warning, if she messes up again, she will chop 1 year ban
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Ezennwa(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
Sermwell:

why do you guys think a female is behind those monikers?? it's a guy!!
you mean Tissaia is a transgendered, wonders shall never end.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Ezennwa(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2020
Cocolatti:
Tsephanyah, Yenefer and Tissaiah are one and the same
hmm!

Wonders shall never end
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Awoleesu(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2020
I cut the read when I got to 'Onuchi Abdulgafeer'...

Duplicity!
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by walteriyke: 4:34pm On May 16, 2020
The zoo head quarters are in chaos
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by stickle(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2020
Esseite:

I think their schools are a bit special since its concentrates on basically religious teachings, these schools already exist, they only need to be going home to their parents everyday after school.
That is the aspect where their leaders should shoulder the blame. Why build schools to teach religion?
The only reason I'm concern about this is because they rob their problems on other people. If they shoulder it alone then, good luck to them. Thanks all the same I appreciate your time.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Emmacolinho(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2020
If it was IPOB now efulefu's will start wailing mtchew nah their palava sha
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by winj: 5:15pm On May 16, 2020
How about their maltreatment of other Nigerians?
Almajaris are spreading covid-19
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Senudi96(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2020
The most important message to the North this time is for them to keep their children at home, teach them the Qur'an and Islamic religion.

Religion is not a state affair.
Re: Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' by Farid24224(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2020
Esseite:
The current Almajirai system needs to be abolished and parents take charge in caring for their children, almajirai schools can be set up if it's that important same way regular children go to school daily and return to their parents...

The current practice gives parents the ability to shed their responsibility thereby giving birth to more and the cycle keeps repeating itself since they dont have to bother on upbringing or the kids whereabout who mostimes end up on the streets jobless.

I am with you on this one, here in the North the rate of the Almajiri system is getting higher by the day. All parents should take care of his/her child, not to be using the Almajiri system as an advantage of giving birth and abandoning your child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.