Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears (17937 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2020
Swallow you pride and ask Madagascar for the herbal remedy, stop using the life of Nigerians to play politics.
Re: Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears by omojesu202(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2020
blame game.

check my signature n join million.money N3m is realistic in 100 days.
Re: Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears by Dollabiz: 4:33pm On May 16, 2020
really
Re: Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2020
rectitude:
The truth is, Covid19 is not as lethal as they make it look, they've successfully spread this fear through all means necessary. You people were blind when a few started suspecting foul play in this whole thing.
And you were ignorantly raining abuses on them and calling them names as is the manner of most of you here. Well, i guess now you're beginning to hear some glimpse of the real thing from the same people who were used to spread the fear in the first place.

there are so many fools on this forum
they will never learn!
I told them but they were insulting me.
Re: Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears by Ripama: 7:20pm On May 16, 2020
Who created the fear?
Re: Osagie Ehanire Blames High Death Rate On COVID-19 Fears by PropertyBuying(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2020
Niceman4u:
...... But, where are the Chinese doctors naw?
Still in Nigeria. They've now returned to China.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Piriton And Perilon / COVID-19: 3 Returnees Evacuated From Dubai To Nigeria Have Tested Positive / Everything You Need To Know About Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.