Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid (1092 Views)

Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid For Marriage? | Naira Marley & Zlatan In Trouble / Tiwa Savage Begs Wizkid To Touch Her Bum On Stage, See Wizkid's Reaction (video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid by Nobody: 8:38am On May 16, 2020
Recently there seem to be an undying feud between wizkid fc and davido Fans . Both sides trying to defend thier star, Alo innas however added more fuel to the fire when he claimed wizkid has a shrine and that wizkid is fetish....
Alo innas manager however had come out to put light to the matter arising...
"" I just came back from the states and decided to venture into music production and management,Alo innas use to come to my studio in lekki ,he couldn't afford to pay for recordings but the young man got a great voice and sweet vibe that has u locked on to him for minutes,even though he had no songs of his own at the time he was doing choruses for other artiste due to his amazing voice ,and just like that I decided I was going to help him achieve his dreams financially and I also record songs for him free....
Just like every talented upcoming artiste , Alo innas whose real name is ola sanni ..started going from one label to another ,Asking label owners to hear his song with hopes that he might get signed .Alo innas although is into afrobeats and a social fella ,he is also a spiritual person who believes only in the things of the Lord..while he was pursing getting signed and also performing around Lagos island where he is well known.he caught the attention of DJ xclusive who was wizkids Dj at the time who later introduced him to starboy himself ...
When starboy heard Alo innas songs,he was impressed and he immediately wanted to sign him that day .but then he told us to come by the following week for documentation and signings .When Alo innas was signed he was the happiest person on Earth and couldn't wait to start his glorious career..he later had to move to star boy mansion to start living there with him.but one Saturday the young lad came to my house with tears in his eyes and he told me why he won't be able to continue with wizkid ...
I told him whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and to just pursue his career on his own...but somehow the stories got out and ever since then wizkid has been pulling strings to make sure no one hears Alo innas.
Trying hard to kill he young lads light....
I am coming out to beg wizkid to pls let Alo innas go ... He's already a superstar let other superstars rise...
Re: Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid by Nicholehemsworth: 9:00am On May 16, 2020
Mtvbaseng:
Recently there seem to be an undying feud between wizkid fc and davido Fans . Both sides trying to defend thier star, Alo innas however added more fuel to the fire when he claimed wizkid has a shrine and that wizkid is fetish....
Alo innas manager however had come out to put light to the matter arising...
"" I just came back from the states and decided to venture into music production and management,Alo innas use to come to my studio in lekki ,he couldn't afford to pay for recordings but the young man got a great voice and sweet vibe that has u locked on to him for minutes,even though he had no songs of his own at the time he was doing choruses for other artiste due to his amazing voice ,and just like that I decided I was going to help him achieve his dreams financially and I also record songs for him free....
Just like every talented upcoming artiste , Alo innas whose real name is ola sanni ..started going from one label to another ,Asking label owners to hear his song with hopes that he might get signed .Alo innas although is into afrobeats and a social fella ,he is also a spiritual person who believes only in the things of the Lord..while he was pursing getting signed and also performing around Lagos island where he is well known.he caught the attention of DJ xclusive who was wizkids Dj at the time who later introduced him to starboy himself ...
When starboy heard Alo innas songs,he was impressed and he immediately wanted to sign him that day .but then he told us to come by the following week for documentation and signings .When Alo innas was signed he was the happiest person on Earth and couldn't wait to start his glorious career..he later had to move to star boy mansion to start living there with him.but one Saturday the young lad came to my house with tears in his eyes and he told me why he won't be able to continue with wizkid ...
I told him whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and to just pursue his career on his own...but somehow the stories got out and ever since then wizkid has been pulling strings to make sure no one hears Alo innas.
Trying hard to kill he young lads light....
I am coming out to beg wizkid to pls let Alo innas go ... He's already a superstar let other superstars rise...
Alo innas my prayers are with you ..I know u will overcome that stupid proud fool called wizkid.... That is why I love and prefer davido
Re: Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid by illicit(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2020
Thats in your own opinion
Re: Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid by Nicholehemsworth: 9:13am On May 16, 2020
illicit:
Thats in your own opinion
What's your opinion?
Re: Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid by illicit(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2020
Nicholehemsworth:
What's your opinion?
Allo innas snitched
Re: Pls Let Him Blow -manager Begs Wizkid by Nicholehemsworth: 9:55am On May 16, 2020
illicit:

Allo innas snitched
Because he's a true Christan ....christains don't tell lies

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED! YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Spotted At Lesbian And Gay Gathering(video) / Wizkid And Burna Boy: Having Smokes And Rehearsing "Ginger Me" / Between These Two Otedola's Daughters Who’s More Responsible, Behaves Like A Bil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.