Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He (7753 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Shelumiel: 4:57pm On May 16, 2020
jericco1:

Don't be a dumbo
Guy pack well...mumu
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Shelumiel: 4:58pm On May 16, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Be deceiving yourself there...

Na your father you dey deceive. Mumu
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by incogni2o: 5:08pm On May 16, 2020
Rgade:
This is bad.
This one should just forget about school and start selling her body. Women shouldn't be going to school after all. I can see she looks sumptuous from the picture I'm seeing there.

Like your Sister is as good as Shakespeare.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by ArticleBeast: 5:35pm On May 16, 2020
Shelumiel:
Na your father you dey deceive. Mumu
Your father and mother are already rotten in the grave. So I will respect them. Take kolagkalabo for your premature ejaculation problem, I know it is difficult dealing with such problems. Speak out we love you. Suicide is not an option you should take.

Love and peace always!
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Spanishmilf(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
Shelumiel:
Who English epp...mtchww. As long as you get the message communication is effective.
Another reason why Nigeria is a failed nation.
Be using excuse to cover up failure
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Yewandequeen(f): 6:01pm On May 16, 2020
thorpido:
Maybe she's studying IRK.
or introtech
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by aristocratic5(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by livebyday(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by seanwilliam(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2020
Shukusheka:
Baba, dey try talk with sense small na.

Judging from what she wrote, I'm inclined to believe she intentionally wrote that way to seek for attention. People do a lot of shit for clout online.
lol, I believe she did that deliberately... but ehn, some graduates write like dat o..and e dey common for dem unilorin graduates tbh...

But who english help self
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by clint16(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2020
thorpido:
wtf
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Shelumiel: 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Another reason why Nigeria is a failed nation.
Be using excuse to cover up failure
You be mumu. The English you dey speak, how e don epp you and your village people. No go learn lesson from China...sit down dey speak English.. Rubbish
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Shelumiel: 9:05pm On May 16, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Your father and mother are already rotten in the grave. So I will respect them. Take kolagkalabo for your premature ejaculation problem, I know it is difficult dealing with such problems. Speak out we love you. Suicide is not an option you should take.

Love and peace always!
Na your father I dey refer to...not half-baked imbecil like you.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by akimbomimer: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Lagbaja01:
Bro, that's the limit of your understanding. Guys with good grammatical knowledge are making at least 40k per week, from online transcription job.
I, in all honesty will like to know more about that transcription job... smiley
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by cavendishbaba(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2020
Expressing thoughts accurately in English has always been an insummounatable barrier for UNILORIN students.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by soke02(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2020
Majority those claiming to be unilorin on fb are liars, believe them at ur own risk
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by kode12: 10:35pm On May 16, 2020
She's the reason the rest of us are forced to spend money on IELTS and TOEFL to school outside the country
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 16, 2020
Miles92992:
As a Nigerian student tryin to make money to manage your self in school I've got this for you, SURVIVAL PACKAGE. THIS EBook will really get you a business opportunity to start with and go get the money with no capital. Hit me up for a discounted amount. 08142260297
scam book

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by VanillaIyce(f): 10:49pm On May 16, 2020
Great100000:
Nigerians React to 400L Student of Unilorin Who Finds it Difficult to Express Herself Correctly

A 400 level lady who claim to be a student of university of Ilorin on her facebook page has committed a lot of grammatical errors on her facebook post shared to the public today.

In her facebook post, she was trying to express herself that fatigue has set in for staying at home for a very long period of time and besides she is already missing her prestigious University.

Many people reacted to her grammatical blunders and spelling errors on the post. Some even said they doubt she is currently a student. This is so because it is very bad for 400 Level student of one of the best universities in Nigeria to find it difficult to express herself correctly.

Where are we going in this country? And if we conduct a thorough investigation now, might currently be in first class. First class with "la cramme la pour" May God help us in this country.

The screenshots of people's comments are given below:
when all they know how to do is write in abbreviations,how won't they be disgraced?....
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by hrykanu231(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2020
Shelumiel:
Who English epp...mtchww. As long as you get the message communication is effective.

This and many more are reasons why we keep going backwards. Same way another person will ask "who good leadership epp". When will our "anyhowness" end
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Shelumiel: 11:41pm On May 16, 2020
hrykanu231:

This and many more are reasons why we keep going backwards. Same way another person will ask "who good leadership epp". When will our "anyhowness" end
Sir, backwardness does not stem from not being able to speak English, rather it comes from ignorance and laziness. So stop being myopic.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Shelumiel: 11:58pm On May 16, 2020
Lagbaja01:
That's the limit of your understanding.
You've been speaking English for quite sometime, yet it has not made you rich; it has not brought any tangible income to your pocket ;and you are here vomiting trash. Oga.. Be careful before Amadioha strikes you and your English
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by joeking2222: 12:16am On May 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I don't think she's faking it.....a lot of people don't write well, although they speak well even with foreign accent....
So, which group you belong to madam?
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by greenmonk: 1:28am On May 17, 2020
Gracealone:
It is the aspect of everyone barking to school that really got me.
God forbid rabies pandemic!
I think the "barking to school" could be correct considering what everyone has suffered during these lockdowns.
People are getting mad and bark at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Lagbaja01(m): 3:44am On May 17, 2020
That's the limit of your understanding.[author=Shelumiel post=89629628] You've been speaking English for quite sometime, yet it has not made you rich; it has not brought any tangible income to your pocket ;and you are here vomiting trash. Oga.. Be careful before Amadioha strikes you and your English[/quote]
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by ArticleBeast: 7:15am On May 17, 2020
Shelumiel:
Na your father I dey refer to...not half-baked imbecil like you.
Take two dose in the morning, afternoon and evening. You will be fine.

It is slowpoke not imbecil. Call your elder sister condition properly.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Tohsynetita1: 8:54am On May 17, 2020
Watch my new video on division without calculator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJNOx7BFYU
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by pinkbarby: 11:31pm On May 20, 2020
thorpido:

Abi o, dos unilorin students are so arrogant... at d end, dem no Sabi anytin

Available land for sale behind Tuyil's Proposed University Site @ Airport Road, Ilorin , Kwara State @ N150,000 per plot. Call 0817934790 , 08116891684.
Company name: Jide Ejiba and co

Size: 100ft by 50ft
Registered Survey and Deed of assignment
Available to inspect at any time

Neighborhood:
Tuyil's Proposed University
Al faoz College
Golden Estate
Peace Pharmaceutical Industry
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by paul100(m): 3:16am On May 21, 2020
tonymyke4life:
Simply check her previous post den u wud know either she is faking it or her acct was hacked
Best comment so far.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by PDSI(m): 4:53am On May 21, 2020
Equip yourself now Engineers. So that tomorrow nobody will label you Unemployable.

You can now learn AutoCAD/ORION for 10 intensive days for just 100naira per day (from scratch)
Categories of people who can benefit.
High School Leavers. Aspiring Civil Engineering UG's, Young Graduates and prospective Corpers. WhatsApp 08108531343

PDSI is here for you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Campus Fraternities In Nigeria / Top 10 Best University Campuses In Nigeria / Date Of Aptitude Test In Akanu Ibiam Poly Afikpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.