Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He (7609 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by OdefaGirl(f): 11:03am On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
Ugly demented Bitch don't think you are anonymous here, thank God i have your pics, you will see.

You are such an idiot..... don't make me interested in your name....coz I really don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Icechillz(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I'm such an ugly idiot.....
Fixed!

cheap looking hungry monkey, i have my eyes on you now.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Denique(f): 11:11am On May 16, 2020
Rgade:
This is bad.
This one should just forget about school and start selling her body. Women shouldn't be going to school after all. I can see she looks sumptuous from the picture I'm seeing there.

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by theNOISEmaker: 11:14am On May 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I don't think she's faking it.....a lot of people don't write well, although they speak well even with foreign accent....
exactly.. I know a girl like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by OdefaGirl(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
Fixed!

cheap looking hungry monkey, i have my eyes on you now.

Ewu Gambia

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Icechillz(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Ewu Gambia
You have mouth abi? in the real world i know you can't insult me and go scott free, the day you try it i will beat you like ewu gambia and gabon.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Brunicekid(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2020
Rgade:
This is bad.
This one should just forget about school and start selling her body. Women shouldn't be going to school after all. I can see she looks sumptuous from the picture I'm seeing there.
So, you are part of those people who believe Women should not go to School?

Chaiii... In this 21st Century World.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by OdefaGirl(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2020
theNOISEmaker:
exactly.. I know a girl like that.

It's just the real thing...... some can write well too and can't express themselves verbally....they fidget when they try.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by OdefaGirl(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
You have mouth abi? in the real world i know you can't insult me and go scott free, the day you try it i will beat you like ewu gambia and gabon.

Get out
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Icechillz(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Get out
Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Nuclear99(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2020
Shelumiel:
Who English epp...mtchww. As long as you get the message communication is effective.
Beer for you

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by theNOISEmaker: 11:30am On May 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:

It's just the real thing...... some can write well too and can't express themselves verbally....they fidget when they try.
lol grin honestly this is me. I have that problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by ruggedtimi(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2020
grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Austeeenxx: 11:42am On May 16, 2020
I'm willing to bet my I-pass-my-neighbour generator she did all that crap on purpose.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Ovii123(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
Too bad, see what someone that they II soon issue cert. wrote.Later you II hear them say Unilorin this and that, abeg spare me that rubbish.Unilorin is highly overrated and semi-Islamic glorified sec school.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by OdefaGirl(f): 12:14pm On May 16, 2020
theNOISEmaker:
lol grin honestly this is me. I have that problem.

But you can be better....if you work on yourself....teach/make speech to less intelligent/ younger audience.... even if they are three in number. That was how I started.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by shamsin6300(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I don't think she's faking it.....a lot of people don't write well, although they speak well even with foreign accent....

100% bliv dt she is only looking for attention
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Perogbangba(f): 12:58pm On May 16, 2020
Chaiii! This is so pathetic.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by TheSourcerer: 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
Rgade:
This is bad.
quick question what's sumptuous
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Jossybj1984(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2020
Don't jump to conclusions she might just be putting up this for social platform with a lot of distraction that alone can paint you black
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by ArticleBeast: 1:39pm On May 16, 2020
Shelumiel:
Who English epp...mtchww. As long as you get the message communication is effective.
Be deceiving yourself there...
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Zico5(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2020
I have two friends like that. How they graduated from federal and state universities respectively is still strange to me.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Okpotokpo: 2:00pm On May 16, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by KristaPretty(f): 2:20pm On May 16, 2020
90% of those who criticize her do not know the difference between "am" and "I am / I'm " as well as it's usage.

Gang of Don D Olodos everywhere!
Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by omotimisaye: 2:28pm On May 16, 2020
SATURDAY PROMO..
MTN DATA 5GB..#1800
MESSAGE ME NOW .��... WhatsApp only����
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by tonymyke4life(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
Simply check her previous post den u wud know either she is faking it or her acct was hacked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Lagbaja01(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
That's the limit of your understanding.
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Myopic and baseless.
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
She's obviously not a student lol
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by Miles92992: 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
As a Nigerian student tryin to make money to manage your self in school I've got this for you, SURVIVAL PACKAGE. THIS EBook will really get you a business opportunity to start with and go get the money with no capital. Hit me up for a discounted amount. 08142260297
Re: Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He by jericco1(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2020
Shelumiel:

Don't be a dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijmb And Jupeb: Which Is Better? / Check Your Mpce Result @ Www.jambites.org / University Of Maiduguri Post Ume (u.t.m.e) Date Now Out (authentic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.