Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? (955 Views)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by sEGXY2(m): 9:33am On May 16, 2020
To the divorced people here, why did your marriage crash and what would you have done differently if you could go back in time?

This is just so that intending and new couples can pick a lesson or two from your experience.
Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by sEGXY2(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
RoyalRoy Lalasticlala
Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by alphaNomega: 9:55am On May 16, 2020
So you expect divorced folks to come here and share their stories.

Lol.

*Waits for fake stories to flood the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:09am On May 16, 2020
Still waiting for the crash.

Will update you next year. cheesy

Patience is a virtue. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by sEGXY2(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2020
alphaNomega:
So you expect divorced folks to come here and share their stories.

Lol.

*Waits for fake stories to flood the thread
Don't they post their problems here asking for advice? it's not much different if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by sEGXY2(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Still waiting for the crash.
Will update you next year. cheesy
Patience is a virtue. wink
how long have you been together?
Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by alphaNomega: 12:17pm On May 16, 2020
sEGXY2:

Don't they post their problems here asking for advice? it's not much different if you ask me

Ok
Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by GboyegaD(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2020
I guess you might not get the response you want however, the lesson is similar to what one learns from a broken committed relationship.
Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by Ishilove: 5:10pm On May 16, 2020
This topic has been treated comprehensively in this section.

https://www.nairaland.com/5014928/how-did-marriage-end-regrets

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:21am On May 17, 2020
sEGXY2:

how long have you been together?

2 years. cry

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / What Do You Think People Need To Know About Each Other Before They Get Married? / SOLD!!! Belgium Standard Nigerian Used 08 Toyota RAV4 For Sale @enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.