Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora (463 Views)

Nigerians In Tears As They Lose Millions To EDAI Investment Platform / ATECHCOIN Is Your Best Plug For Giftcards And Bitcoin / You Can Invest Right In Lagos As Resident And In Diaspora- Steps To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Plug For Nigerians In Diaspora by honestpoju: 9:46am On May 16, 2020
Good morning folks,

I do hope everyone around the world is staying safe. We will all come out stronger and better.
I wouldn't want to bore you with stories, so I will just cut to the chase.
This piece is targeted at Nigerians living abroad. I know there have been stories of folks sending money home for projects to be done and in the long run, nothing was actually done. Reason being that the funds had been squandered, and similar experiences etcetera.

I am here to tell you to have no fear anymore.
If you want to embark of any kind of project back in Nigeria ( building, buying and selling of products, exporting staples abroad) and you need a reliable and trustworthy individual. I AM YOUR GOTO Guy.

I can be reached on phone and via WhatsApp on 08027569011.
N:B: any information you need as regarding authenticity, validity and guarantee. I can provide and will be ready to sign documents.

Thank you and God bless.

Poju

(1) (Reply)

Buy Most Affordable Disposable Surgical Face Mask / How To Trade Crypto Currencies And Make Money Daily During This Lock Down / I Need Who Can Facilitate A Big Loan For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.