Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA (5455 Views)

Railways Along The Belt And Road: Megaprojects Transforming Nigeria / Akwa Ibom Has Just Completed 2nd Cable Suspended Bridge At Onna…photos / FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 9:57am On May 16, 2020
I can attest to the fact that even rural communities in Akwa Ibom has better road network than major cities in mainland Lagos.

Akpabio finished work for that place.

Take it or leave it.[/quote]
My brother akwa ibom the construct road still I tire, the even construct road into the village stream where nobody live. The are the best in road network. Ordinary ONNA L G.A of akwa Ibom get road pass PH. Them build road to the village river wey car no enter na only okada.
But in all is good .... atleast you can asses the entire state in 45min from the capital now

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Sunshineg5(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2020
This is a world class road with a Well paved drainage system.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 10:22am On May 16, 2020
Sunshineg5:

Men I tire for akwa ibom, them get road die. Even inside village
Please Lalaclata help take this on eto front page. Pls take am to top front page

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by ThatFairGuy: 10:24am On May 16, 2020
This shouldn't be a surprise. They're one of the state with highest allocation from Federal.
Meanwhile, AnambraIstson will soon come here to chest beat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Ituku4040: 10:31am On May 16, 2020
Sunshineg5:

awka ibom

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 10:32am On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This shouldn't be a surprise. They're one of the state with highest allocation from Federal.
Yes but other south south state do get allocation too. The just get good leaders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Sunshineg5(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Men I tire for akwa ibom, them get road die. Even inside village
Please Lalaclata help take this on eto front page. Pls take am to top front page
The government in Akwa ibom is really doing well in the area of infrastructures

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Blackking98(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
After he has finished developing Singapore, Japan and recently my own Akwa Ibom grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by ThatFairGuy: 10:35am On May 16, 2020
Blackking98:
After he has finished developing Singapore, Japan and recently my own Akwa Ibom grin
You get the scope chief cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 10:37am On May 16, 2020
Sunshineg5:
The government in Akwa ibom is really doing well in the area of infrastructures
Honestly bro its was shocking to know that onna and ikot abasi L.G.A get this kind road and the are currently building 2 fly over each in this towns
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Blackking98(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2020
grin
ThatFairGuy:

You get the scope chief cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Sunshineg5(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Honestly bro its was shocking to know that onna and ikot abasi L.G.A get this kind road and the are currently building 2 fly over each in this towns
This is wonderful news but the government needs to also look at developing industries.

Competition for investments have made investment in infrastructures alone not sufficient enough to attract investment from the private sector.

I really hope Awka ibom reach new heights, I have a lot of diligent friends there.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by ahaz: 10:43am On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
my brother is not a matter of chest beating,its a matter of truth and reality.
Ajwa ibom no doubt its an oil producing state but,its leaders were utilizing the money for the good of the people. Then if one asked what has delta,bayelsa and rivers been doing with there's.
if you come you come to the east,anambra,and ebonyi has the best rural roads network, Enugu has the overall best in terms of urban roads and yet apart from anambra the rest are not oil producing states compared to IMO my state and abia.
IMO my state was technically taken backward by rochases thievery in the name of governance,so if you check all this you will understand what I mean..so kudos to akwaibom for a job well done.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 10:47am On May 16, 2020
Blackking98:
grin
Roads in ikot abasi and new ones under construction.
What surprise me most in the state is that the build good roads to no where and the resident are peaceful

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 10:50am On May 16, 2020
Sunshineg5:
This is wonderful news but the government needs to also look at developing industries.

Competition for investments have made investment in infrastructures alone not sufficient enough to attract investment from the private sector.

I really hope Awka ibom reach new heights, I have a lot of diligent friends there.
Yes bro the are doing that

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by HarryDuce(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2020
Hunchogee:
I can attest to the fact that even rural communities in Akwa Ibom has better road network than major cities in mainland Lagos.

Akpabio finished work for that place.

Take it or leave it.
My brother akwa ibom the construct road still I tire, the even construct road into the village stream where nobody live. The are the best in road network. Ordinary ONNA L G.A of akwa Ibom get road pass PH. Them build road to the village river wey car no enter na only okada.
But in all is good .... atleast you can asses the entire state in 45min from the capital now
Lol at the bold. Don't get ahead of yourself.
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Blackking98(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

What surprise me most in the state is that the build good roads to no where and the resident are peaceful
It's good to have good roads, reduces cost of transportation and unfortunate events like accidents etc. But he should also invest in our people too, he should try more in industrialization. If he can get the seaport fully operational before he goes his name will forever be remembered in the state.
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Noerection: 11:09am On May 16, 2020
Our shout yeast brothers would rather blame Yorubas for their backwardness instead of holding their Governors for good governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Nobody: 11:13am On May 16, 2020
These roads are clean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Lubumbashi: 11:19am On May 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

And Eket that should have good roads as the centre of oil production has been abandoned.
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 11:27am On May 16, 2020
Blackking98:
It's good to have good roads, reduces cost of transportation and unfortunate events like accidents etc. But he should also invest in our people too, he should try more in industrialization. If he can get the seaport fully operational before he goes his name will forever be remembered in the state.
There are doing that. Akwa ibom currently has 40% of exxon mobil direct staffs cos am working with Mobil offshore yoho up. The have 13 oil companies operating both offshore and onshore of the state . Plus 100 services companies like Azi marine, serviteco Ltd, Grafen Ltd, beneprogetti etc

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Blackking98(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

There are doing that. Akwa ibom currently has 40% of exxon mobil direct staffs cos am working with Mobil offshore yoho up. The have 13 oil companies operating both offshore and onshore of the state . Plus 100 services companies like Azi marine, serviteco Ltd, Grafen Ltd, beneprogetti etc
That's good. They shouldn't slow down at al
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Blackking98(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2020
Lubumbashi:
And Eket that should have good roads as the centre of oil production has been abandoned.
stale news sir, udoms LGA and eket are the almost the same popularly known as onna-eket. They are working on roads and infrastructure there, I visit my grandmother there so I'm talking from what I see, do you have any other wrong facts to present?
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 11:32am On May 16, 2020
Noerection:
Our shout yeast brothers would rather blame Yorubas for their backwardness instead of holding their Governors for good governance
Yes bro
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 11:32am On May 16, 2020
Lubumbashi:
Eket and Ibeno has interest problem thats the thing
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
Blackking98:
That's good. They shouldn't slow down at al
Is just that people insult the state for not having good employment ratio but that a lie. How can the be collecting highest allocation but don't have oil companies is not possible. ExxonMobil with 13 platforms and 2 FPSO in that alone can't produced 600k barrel a day akwa ibom is producing . Mobil highest is 250k barrel. And for your information Total E&P too is operating in th state . So apart from PH were sub office of this oil companies are.....akwa ibom is the second industrial hub in nigeria. Is just that industrial development is not centred in the capital like in ph which is good to me. So please tell that girl (precious) to stop comparing akwa ibom to ebonyi state cos that is an insult to akwa ibom. Baba oga ontop take this news to front page

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by DrObum(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
ahaz:
my brother is not a matter of chest beating,its a matter of truth and reality.
Ajwa ibom no doubt its an oil producing state but,its leaders were utilizing the money for the good of the people. Then if one asked what has delta,bayelsa and rivers been doing with there's.
if you come you come to the east,anambra,and ebonyi has the best rural roads network, Enugu has the overall best in terms of urban roads and yet apart from anambra the rest are not oil producing states compared to IMO my state and abia.
IMO my state was technically taken backward by rochases thievery in the name of governance,so if you check all this you will understand what I mean..so kudos to akwaibom for a job well done.
Except the definition of rural road network has changed. Anambra has better rural road network than Akwa-ibom state.

The OP showed you people the same road with pictures taken at different spots.

He's a govt hype man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by fuckpro: 12:18pm On May 16, 2020
Government propaganda machine
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
DrObum:

Except the definition of rural road network has changed. Anambra has better rural road network than Akwa-ibom state.

The OP showed you people the same road with pictures taken at different spots.

He's a govt hype man.
Am tired of explaining to dumb people .... am not in anyway in my post comparing any state and those pix are not one pix from different angle pls. If you like let anambra had the best rural road is none of my buzz an you can a aswell shows some pix and prove of Anambra rural roads. These pix from project in ONNA and IKOT ABASi not even among the SIX major town in Akwa Ibom state . You can also go through the poverty index below and see were the state lays

Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Elimon(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
I'm happy this is a nice publicity about Akwa Ibom state...but truth be told...Gov. Udom has neglected Ikot Ekpene and other Annang LGAs in his road building and infrastructure politics...Onna gets all. Even Akpabios hotel is still not opened because of non completion of Ik- Uyo road...his only project in Ikot Ekpene..Annang people are not happy!
Re: Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA by Hunchogee: 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
Elimon:
I'm happy this is a nice publicity about Akwa Ibom state...but truth be told...Gov. Udom has neglected Ikot Ekpene and other Annang LGAs in his road building and infrastructure politics...Onna gets all. Even Akpabios hotel is still not opened because of non completion of Ik- Uyo road...his only project in Ikot Ekpene..Annang people are not happy!
I understand your sentiment but when akpabio was governor he also neglected Eket axis completely.....so you wouldn't expect udom(eket man ) to ignore is area for akpabio area. And for the records the super highway from uyo to ikot Ekpene akpabio started is still currently undergoing construction by udom and the other super highway from uyo to abak is also undergoing construction too with a flyover added to it. Meanwhile industrialisation is currently growing in that your area too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Shift Tinubu Inauguration ! / Gunmen Kill Plateau PDP Chief And Family / High-profile Govt Officials Run Away From Assets Verification, CCB Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.