Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama (2697 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 10:20am On May 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKt1D73SuSw

Victoria Inyama recounts inhuman treatment her ex-husband allegedly subjected her to
I have been out since 2014, currently in the divorce process since he has Refused to divorce me eV though I am A Terrible Person '. I took it all because of fear, Culture & Religion! Pastor will beg me never to call the police but keep praying for him to change, Same Pastor refused to be a witness when l finally took the case to court. Culture, being an Arochukwu daughter, pride wouldn't allow me speak out to I always played the part, Fear! I believed his threats but not anymore, I actually believed he could kill me. Afraid of being a 'single mom'! All that's in the past. I have full custody of the kids due to his treatment to them... Please to any person suffering DV, plsssss call the police! Don't involve Pastor, not worth, involve Family & Police. Stop being Ashamed. Na person wey die lose and I pray he speaks out too. There are people here that knows him, please ask him. ���������������

1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by RoyalBlu(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2020
"Na person wey die lose"

This about sums it up.

No relationship is worth dying for in this context.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by HeadShot: 10:36am On May 16, 2020
Well she's a nollywood product

So divorce is inevitable...

Village people worldwide are patiently waiting for that black one dropping off kids every 9 months..
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by donbachi(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2020
Why most marriages are not peaceful and happy...some men and women are naturally "anti-peace,anti-happiness" and "pro-wahala"..so,if u find him or her argumentative and antagonistic in ur relationship with them in courtship..call it a quit.forget what family and friends will say...marital bliss is for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 10:37am On May 16, 2020
HeadShot:
Well she's a nollywood product

So divorce is inevitable...

Village people worldwide are patiently waiting for that black one dropping off kids every 9 months..
hmm
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 10:37am On May 16, 2020
exactly
RoyalBlu:
"Na person wey die lose"

This about sums it up.

No relationship is worth dying for in this context.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by XXLMANDIGO: 11:24am On May 16, 2020
When you won't stop doing Yama Yama...(pun intended)

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Onyi22(f): 11:28am On May 16, 2020
I love her acting
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by XXLMANDIGO: 11:32am On May 16, 2020
When you won't stop doing Yama Yama...(pun intended) angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 12:14pm On May 16, 2020
hmm
XXLMANDIGO:
When you won't stop doing Yama Yama...(pun intended)
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 12:14pm On May 16, 2020
she is a good actress
Onyi22:
I love her acting
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Ejima1: 1:18pm On May 16, 2020
Hmm, another marriage crisis from a celebrity
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by asanwafo: 4:03pm On May 16, 2020
Women always playing the victim card
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 16, 2020
Am always thinking of something
In the olden days
There's is no too much baby mama stuff or baby Daddy issue
Even my grandpa once told me that in the olden days when you go to court you will not hear
Marriage issues not to talk of divorce
He said except land issue and it's easily resolved back then
But today everything is upside down
People kill their self cause of land
And what you hear everyday in high court now is mostly marriage issues and divorce
May God come to our recue cause
It's gonna be more worse than this in years to come sad
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Ejima1: 4:19pm On May 16, 2020
asanwafo:
Women always playing the victim card
Hmm
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Ejima1: 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Am always thinking of something
In the olden days
There's is no too much baby mama stuff or baby Daddy issue
Even my grandpa once told me that in the olden days when you go to court you will not hear
Marriage issues not to talk of divorce
He said except land issue and it's easily resolved back then
But today everything is upside down
People kill their self cause of land
And what you hear everyday in high court now is mostly marriage issues and divorce
May God come to our recue cause
It's gonna be more worse than this in years to come sad
It's only God that will deliver this generation
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Miles92992: 4:22pm On May 16, 2020
As a Nigerian student tryin to make money to manage your self in school I've got this for you, SURVIVAL PACKAGE. THIS EBook will really get you a business opportunity to start with and go get the money with no capital. Hit me up for a discounted amount. 08142260297
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2020
men are most times the cause of divorce in marriages but the society put the blames on women.Most men wants to be married but live a single life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:33pm On May 16, 2020
That's what you gain from being an hypocrite. I remembered her story with this man, she started tying scarf and proving Born again but she was an hypocrite. She called Nollywood all sort of names then travel abroad to be sleeping with the man. People revealed this but she tagged them haters and wayward until she got pregnant for the guy and eloped abroad to be with him.
She forced, lured or bought the guy up to save face cos she was an hypocrite.
The guy never loved her, she was ashamed to have of a child outside wedlock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
That's what you gain from being an hypocrite. I remembered her story with this man, she started tying scarf and proving Born again but she was an hypocrite. She called Nollywood all sort of names then travel abroad to be sleeping with the man. People revealed this but she tagged them haters and wayward until she got pregnant for the guy and eloped abroad to be with him.
This your claim needs verification
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
Rozz:
men are most times the cause of divorce in marriages but the society put the blames on women.Most men wants to be married but live a single life.
Not all men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
Miles92992:
As a Nigerian student tryin to make money to manage your self in school I've got this for you, SURVIVAL PACKAGE. THIS EBook will really get you a business opportunity to start with and go get the money with no capital. Hit me up for a discounted amount. 08142260297
Hmm
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Omeleyi: 12:04am On May 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I know this diva back in the day too well to believe this your false narrative... Fear God woman
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 4:06am On May 18, 2020
Omeleyi:

I know this diva back in the day too well to believe this your false narrative... Fear God woman
Lol
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
Omeleyi:

I don't talk what I don't know, search the internet. She said she became a born again, she started using headtie then shouting "I can never defile my body' everytime.But she was traveling abroad to have a nice time with guys. People revealed her secrets but she tagged them haters.
She was pregnant outside wedlock then ran abroad out of shame. She forced herself into the guy so she won't have the child outside wedlock. If she wasn't pregnant, it shouldn't have been the guy.
Search Google, I didn't say she wasn't good, she introduced hypocrisy along the line and eloped. That's one of the reasons she is hiding the guy's atrocities.
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:39pm On May 18, 2020
Discovery4today:

This your claim needs verification

100% verified, search the internet.
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by PureGoldh(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
Local man is just speechless
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by opebiboy: 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
Madam nobody care about you anymore. Your time don pass
Re: I Was Arrested And Locked Up For 12 Hours - Actress Victoria Inyama by Discovery4today: 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
opebiboy:
Madam nobody care about you anymore. Your time don pass
Is that a tandem for abuse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / Mysterious Places In The World Scientists Have No Explanation For (PHOTOS) / Pretty Mike Storms Wedding Ceremony With Semi-nak3d Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.