Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers (25904 Views)

IHS Towers Sacks 100 Employees As Devaluation In Nigeria Erodes Profits. / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by bonnyhope: 1:10pm On May 16, 2020
Lanretoye:
Effect of religious lock down,so na tithe and offering dem Dey take run the hospital upon the medical Billings wey dem Dey collect.

Keep quiet if you don't know what to say

Catholic is different from Pentecostal churches
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by OKTolu: 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
Job wey pesin never get na hin somebody dey lose
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
Same hospital donated as isolation centre?

Greek gift things.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Jaqenhghar: 1:11pm On May 16, 2020
wink2015:

THEY SHOULD GO AND FACE AGRICULTURE.

Must they continue to remain OFFICE WORKERS for life?

They should go back to the farm and grow food for the community.
Why you dey rub salt on injury? They will come for you
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by bluefilm: 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
athaboi:
How many people come remain..but the heading is misleading, the message said for the period of this covid 19 lockdown and not sack so why put a heading different from what the news is saying...let's be guided na

Sensational journalism is the way forward now.

Every useless and hopeless journalist and blogger out there right now is now keying into this new way of reporting 'news'.

Just try as much as possible to avoid reading only the headlines if you really want to be informed.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by ChiefAfonja: 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
At this very time when health workers are needed most

But why??

Let me now go and read the news
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Bbbwings: 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
I can't thank my stars enough that I got a government job.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by AhoadaRivers: 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
I'd like to know if they also sacked core healthcare staffs like Nurses, physicians, Med Lab. Scientists, pharmacists or just security men, cleaners and other support staffs.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Hadsty23(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2020
Another submerge of family into hard living lifes...

May Almigty helps us all
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Lexusgs430: 1:13pm On May 16, 2020
St Gerald bus stop...... Memories from KD.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Jaqenhghar: 1:15pm On May 16, 2020
bonnyhope:

Keep quiet if you don't know what to say

Catholic is different from Pentecostal churches
You are right. Catholic is different from penterascal. Catholic church don tey dey chop their own. I heard the entire swiss economy na on top Catholic money dem take build am. Penterascal na now dem start
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Jaqenhghar: 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
AgroTrade:
When we are complaining that we don't have enough
What do you want them to do? If they employ them without pay we will be here complaining too
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by jansonn(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2020
I was born in this hospital oo, proud Kaduna boy!!
The hospital has helped a lot of kakuri people, their reason seems justified!!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by OBAGADAFFI: 1:19pm On May 16, 2020
I thought they handed over the hospitalsto the government
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Midadeola(f): 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-kaduna-catholic-hospital-sacks-120-workers/
Good morning, dre11. Please, I need an urgent favour from you. I've been a nairaland guest since years back, I'm just a new member. I need to make an important broadcast urgently but I do not know how to create a thread. So, can I post it right here while you help me make a thread out of it? Thank you in advance.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by ignis: 1:24pm On May 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. Which one is compulsory leave? If you want to disengage them, do so. Why do this company think their staff live depends on them for survival?

It is obvious you don't know how companies and businesses operate.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2020
jansonn:
I was born in this hospital oo, proud Kaduna boy!!
The hospital has helped a lot of kakuri people, their reason seems justified!!
That was the hospital my Cousin was Born In Kaduna South, Kakuri

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Angelfrost(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2020
Lanretoye:
Effect of religious lock down,so na tithe and offering dem Dey take run the hospital upon the medical Billings wey dem Dey collect.

Get real... It's a hospital!! They generate revenue from number of patients attended to, especially those admitted.

Most, if not all, church established hospitals can easily and independently run on their generated revenues.

The dying and worsening economy will reduce the money available for citizens to expend on hospital visitations, hence reduction in the revenue of most hospitals, with such consequent downsizing.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by SeyiDominion: 1:25pm On May 16, 2020
A sad news. The solace is when a door closes another one opens.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by jansonn(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
That was the hospital my Cousin was Born In Kaduna South, Kakuri
Wow,most kakuri children were born there. You're in kd too??
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by farem: 1:26pm On May 16, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-kaduna-catholic-hospital-sacks-120-workers/

Is this the result of the bishops meeting a while ago handling over 400 hospitals across the nation to the FG for Covid-19?

Trying to be politically relevant by cutting the nose to save the face!
Penny wise and pound fuulish.

Hope they survive before this plague is over.
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by edoairways: 1:27pm On May 16, 2020
athaboi:
How many people come remain..but the heading is misleading, the message said for the period of this covid 19 lockdown and not sack so why put a heading different from what the news is saying...let's be guided na
It is a sensational heading to attract persons to read, howeve,r most Nigerians are too lazy to read body of an article hence they rely on headings to make informed decision

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by iscom(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
For your romoss powerbanks with anti-counterfeit code and mobile accessories click on my signature
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by edoairways: 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
farem:

Is this the result of the bishops meeting a while ago handling over 400 hospitals across the nation to the FG for Covid-19?

Trying to be politically relevant by cutting the nose to save the face!
Penny wise and pound fuulish.
No it isn't

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Focusmind: 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
They were furloughed not sacked but then there may be fears that they wouldn't be called back when the situation is over, they may just recruit new staff with a lesser pay because many out of job persons will be desperate for employment and wouldn't mind the lower pay.

Furloughed is not in the Nigerian dictionary. Have you seen where the verb/word was used by a Nigerian employer?

Some don't even know the meaning. Their own is to sack out rightly once things are bad.

Anyway, you don't blame them.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by GboyegaD(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
ignis:

It is obvious you don't know how companies and businesses operate.

Seriously You could choose to school me instead.

How many companies in sane climes ask their staff to go on compulsory leave? You either retain or fire the staff as no one is doing the other a favor.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by Reference(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
wink2015:

THEY SHOULD GO AND FACE AGRICULTURE.

Must they continue to remain OFFICE WORKERS for life?

They should go back to the farm and grow food for the community.

Start to think fellow. It is you not them that should be worried when medical professionals are out of a job in a medical emergency.

What if something happens to your sorry ar.se and there are no doctors to treat you. You go meet them on the farm abi or kaput in your house like the hundreds of unexplained deaths in the north because if you call the NCDC, the monopoly of all medical resources in Nigeria today they will not listen to you if your ailment is not corona virus related.

So think and talk wisely.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
jansonn:

Wow,most kakuri children were born there. You're in kd too??
No am an indigene of Kano state but majority of my relations reside in Kakuri Gidan Gwadabe
Re: COVID-19: Kaduna Catholic Hospital Sacks 120 Workers by paix(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2020
Lanretoye:
READ AGAIN.

The hospital spokesman noted that prices of drugs and other goods needed by the hospital have gone up in the wake of the COVID-19 without corresponding increase in the treatment and bills of few patients that patronise the hospital.

He however, disclosed that individuals, corporate organisations and Kaduna State government are indebted to the hospital, running into millions of naira, just as he appealed to them to offset their respective debts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mckinsey 2014 - 2015 Applications / How Do I Handle Work Place Sexual Harassment. HELP! / Why I Dropped My Degree To Become A Taxi Driver - Abuja-based Female Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.