Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry (1439 Views)

Popular Ugandan Music Star Eddy Kenzo Launches Album On New-york's Times Square / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by Firstlady25: 11:44am On May 16, 2020
Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru popularly known as Gabriel K has declared his interest in acting and also vowed to storm the Nigeria movie industry, as he believes Nollywood is no doubt the largest entertainment and movie industry in Africa.

He made this declaration on his social media platforms, where he described the Nollywood as an industry with a lot of talented stars with global recognition. “My aim is to make a difference and possibly take over as one of the best actors out there,” he wrote.

Gabriel is among the few other African artists with a fairly big CV in the entertainment industry having being a presenter, producer and director over the years in Uganda. He started singing at an early stage in life and is becoming a fast-rising sensation and an astute businessman in the entertainment industry.

Speaking further on why he had to switch from music to acting, he said: “I am an all-round entertainer who likes to explore and gain experience from numerous fields. In fact, during my primitive years, I started as an actor, appearing on some family shows like mummy’s favourite, Sunrise and many others in Uganda. This has really helped me to gain the experience so I feel confident I will make it in Nollywood too.”
It would be nice to see what is next for this musician and actor, who seems not ready to slow down on his new acting career has to offer.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ijebabe

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ugandan-gabriel-k-moves-to-explore-nigerian-movie-industry/

Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by Cynthiacute25: 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
Cute man
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by Samsonmike22: 6:22am On May 17, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria.. The entertainment hub of Africa
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by amazingamaka: 5:12pm On May 17, 2020
We already have many fine men already ooo... Wish he's not married yet
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by bobman22: 7:08pm On May 17, 2020
Pray you achieve your dream
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by Michaeljames22: 8:01pm On May 17, 2020
All the best but leave our girls alone oooo.. Fine man
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by fancyhandsome(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria where we breed the next generation star..
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by fancyhandsome(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2020
Michaeljames22:
All the best but leave our girls alone oooo.. Fine man

You are not serious. He can't go after our women
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by unofficialmadman: 11:57pm On May 17, 2020
fancyhandsome:

You are not serious. He can't go after our women

Ugandan men like women die... So we won't be surprised if he goes after them
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by Cynthiacute25: 7:38am On May 18, 2020
unofficialmadman:

Ugandan men like women die... So we won't be surprised if he goes after them

Why generalize it... Not every man cheat
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by modelssphere(f): 11:14am On May 18, 2020
All the best man... But there ain't money in the industry for men... Just the girls hitting it
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by temptnow: 11:50am On May 18, 2020
Samsonmike22:
Welcome to Nigeria.. The entertainment hub of Africa

Ghanaians right now

Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by Cynthiacute25: 2:47pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:

Ghanaians right now
Ghanaians deep down knows we are number one.. They ain't anywhere close
Re: Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry by bobman22: 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
Cynthiacute25:

Ghanaians deep down knows we are number one.. They ain't anywhere close

Nigeria is by far the best in Africa..

(1) (Reply)

I’m Just Looking For A Baby Daddy, Marriage Is Overrated– Bbnaija’s Khloe / You Are Illuminati -alex Ekubo Accuses AY: Zubby Reacts / Desmond Elliott Trends After He Was Compared With Ugandan Singer Bobi Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.