Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) (1959 Views)

Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics) / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2020
Why do Fulani men carry daggers around freely?

1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Davash222(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2020
FrMbaka:
Everything is obtainable in the zoo.

-George Orwell 1945

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by illicit(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
They are privileged
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by budaatum: 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
May I ask how you know they are Fulani?

And does two people mean all or always?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by tooth4tooth: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
That's what they do oo. Always with blades or guns
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by tooth4tooth: 12:28pm On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

Bros most Fulanis bear arms .Especially the herders.
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by budaatum: 12:32pm On May 16, 2020
tooth4tooth:
Bros most Fulanis bear arms .Especially the herders.
So, a few herders equals "most Fulani", or you went to a Fulani town or village and saw most of them carrying arms?

Which town or village would that be please?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by longetivity(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2020
their daddy is in power
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by irunoko(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2020
Because headslammers usually have high propensity and obsession for violence and blood shed at any slightest opportunity they have

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by tooth4tooth: 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

So, a few herders equals "most Fulani", or you went to a Fulani town or village and saw most of them carrying arms?

Which town or village would that be please?
I had been to Keana Nasarawa state. Virtually all their males carry arms. Obi is not left out. They were even busy wrecking havoc on Tivs in those areas,with many dead and others abandoning their villages. Don't even let us start. This is not the best avenue to discuss security issues.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Ibechris2: 1:40pm On May 16, 2020
The way Fulani came into this country is still what I am yet to understand...they dominated Hausa people and enslaved them for life and worst of it all,is how they killed and dethrone all Hausa kings and enthroned theirs.

It is only a fool that will say an average Fulani man does not carry weapon. Is either dagger,knife or Ak. 47.
Take them for granted at ur peril. Terrible and accursed tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

You're a zombie
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
FrMbaka:

Impostor
Are you a Rev. Fr?
If at all you are
Are you Rev. Fr Mbaka?
That shows everything about you is ingenuine.
Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by dahnimoh(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2020
Because they were all born soldiers

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Lyydia(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2020
Sign..

Sometimes I just wonder how I landed here cry
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by budaatum: 7:00pm On May 16, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're a zombie
Zombies don't ask questions. They just believe without using their brains.
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by slyfox35(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

You and your types are the problem of Nigeria,you want to tell me you don’t know fulanis carry arms,see the way you are spewing trash and defending them on this post,If 50% of your type go to the underworld,Nigeria will be a better place,I hate fools who think they are smart

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
stevmatt15:

Impostor
Are you a Rev. Fr?
If at all you are
Are you Rev. Fr Mbaka?
That shows everything about you is ingenuine.
Well done.

You lack sense
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 16, 2020
slyfox35:

You and your types are the problem of Nigeria,you want to tell me you don’t know fulanis carry arms,see the way you are spewing trash and defending them on this post,If 50% of your type go to the underworld,Nigeria will be a better place,I hate fools who think they are smart

That guy is a terrorist from the core North but always quick to claim Urhobo from the South south
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by budaatum: 8:35pm On May 16, 2020
slyfox35:

I happen to think you and your type are the problem of Nigeria with your ignorant overgeneralising and zero knowledge of that which you speak about. I bet you also believe all Fulanis herd cattle and want to kill you and none of them are lawyers, doctors, teachers, accountants, and just ordinary human beings surviving like you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 16, 2020
To makeup for their lack of Physical strength.
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by slyfox35(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

I happen to think you and your type are the problem of Nigeria with your ignorant overgeneralising and zero knowledge of that which you speak about. I bet you also believe all Fulanis herd cattle and want to kill you and none of them are lawyers, doctors, teachers, accountants, and just ordinary human beings surviving like you are.
When we hear of herdsmen killing people,are the herdsmen Igbos?
Foolish being supporting a devilish tribe
Yes...I am ignorant and have zero knowledge but that does not change the fact that Fulanis are one of the major problem in Nigeria
If that hurt your feelings,you can go to your nearest aboki and buy sniper to drink
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by budaatum: 11:53pm On May 16, 2020
slyfox35:

When we hear of herdsmen killing people,are the herdsmen Igbos?
Foolish being supporting a devilish tribe
Yes...I am ignorant and have zero knowledge but that does not change the fact that Fulanis are one of the major problem in Nigeria
If that hurt your feelings,you can go to your nearest aboki and buy sniper to drink
Your ignorance would hurt you more than it can possibly hurt my feelings but please stay away from sniper so you don't die even though you your inability to reason is Nigeria's major problem.

Yes. It is most likely Igbos killing Igbos, but like most you don't have to see any evidence before shouting Fulani herdsmen even when it is your own people waylaying you in your own compound.
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by elchapoo: 1:29am On May 17, 2020
Just like an average person can be armed in his farm is the way they are also armed in their farm, 9ja is their farm land and cows are their fellow citizens, so if the herdsmen can kill people ,rape, burn houses and go free waiting ka nke ha mere juo oyi ka ha mee ozo..they just see you as one anumanu
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by osamz007: 7:50am On May 17, 2020
Their fada above have given Dem liberty to do so,

From knives to AK47 they are permitted to wield and use as pleased
Re: Why Are Fulani Men Always Armed(pictures) by bigwig071(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2020
Op. Abeg! Stop calling them fulani them be hausa angry

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists / Breaking: Three Students Shot Inside Uniben, One Confirmed Dead / Ex Governor Of Benue State. Gabriel Suswam Arrested In The UK For Bashing Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.