Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists (1959 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by domaya21(f): 7:31am On May 16, 2021
An 18-year-old auxiliary nurse, Rachael David, has relived her close shave with death at a suspected ritual killers’ den in Rivers State after she was kidnapped at Okuru Junction, Port Harcourt.

David, who is currently receiving treatment in a hospital, regained her freedom around 5pm on Friday.

Sunday PUNCH learnt that the teenager had gone to buy something at the junction around 7am on Thursday and was returning home when a motorist signalled to her, asking for direction to Bitter Leave Junction.

She told our correspondent on Saturday that as she was describing the place to the driver, she was hypnotised and lost her senses until she arrived at an unknown destination.

David explained, “I went to get something at Okuru Junction that Thursday morning before going to work. I didn’t get what I went to buy. While I was returning home, a driver blew the car horn to call my attention and I stopped. A lady was at the back of the car. He asked me if I know any place called Bitter Leave Junction and I said yes. As I was trying to direct him, he said he couldn’t hear me clearly and told me to come closer.

“He touched me and I didn’t know if I entered the car or not. By the time I regained consciousness, I was already in an unknown place. They had blindfolded me and tied my hands. I couldn’t tell the time of the day.”

The teenager stated that the abductors took her and some other victims to a gang suspected to be ritual killers, adding that all but her were accepted.

She said on Friday morning, the kidnappers took her and another set of victims to a spot while they remained blindfolded.

David recalled, “I was still rejected. After some hours, they took me and some victims somewhere blindfolded. One man asked them why they kept bringing me and told them to return me to where they picked me as fast as possible.

“Even though I couldn’t see what was going on in that place, it appears like a ritual killers’ den. I was the only person they rejected. I was rejected thrice. While I was in captivity, new victims were brought in. The abductors put me in the car and drove off. When we got to a spot along the road, they stopped, removed the blindfold and pushed me out of the car.”

David said she managed to untie himself and later found out from passersby that she was at Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt.

“The kidnappers didn’t take away my phone so I quickly called my mum. I had fainted before they came. It was this morning (Saturday) when I woke up that I realised I am in the hospital,” she added.

David’s elder sister, Joy, told Sunday PUNCH that the family was excited to see her again, noting that the incident was reported at the Amadi Police Division.

She said, “She was unconscious when we found her. Policemen followed us to pick her up at Rumuokoro where she was abandoned. She went to buy a pad at Okuru Junction when the motorists stopped her.”

The Rivers State police spokesperson, Nnamdi Omoni, did not pick up our correspondent’s calls and had yet to reply to a text message sent to him on the incident as of press time.

https://punchng.com/others-were-accepted-but-i-was-rejected-thrice-at-ritualists-den-rivers-abducted-nurse/?amp

Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by inoki247: 7:33am On May 16, 2021
Hardly will you read any news lately and not jam the word UNKNOWN

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by HellAnus: 7:34am On May 16, 2021
God be praised

Let us blame Buhari for this kidnap. He must resign to avoid more kidnaps like this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by adolfHitler1934: 7:38am On May 16, 2021
Your "Chi" is very strong.
Black Africans doing this in 21st century is disheartening.
While other races are launching space craft into other planets, we Africans especially Nigerians are here killing our kind for nonsensical reasons.

If we blacks are Humans, Whites and other races are Aliens because we cannot be grouped in same categories with them. Africans knows nothing other than sex,singing, dancing, eating and winning.
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by Goldbw122(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2021
Wow, God is really by her side.
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by Nobody: 7:49am On May 16, 2021
inoki247:
Hardly will you read any news lately and not jam the word UNKNOWN

That is because everything of about our government is unknown. Even Buhari is unknown, because we don't know weather it's buhari or jibril that is ruling us, so pathetic !!

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by adolfHitler1934: 8:01am On May 16, 2021
betcoin17:
Are you Lossing alot in betting? Get this VIP sure betting app with 80% daily winning... Check my signature and WhatsApp me if you're interested. App is affordable and Price is negotiable...
Does it mean you don't have family or village people that you will make rich with that your betting App?
Betting does not make man rich. Work hard and be creative and stop looking for who you will lure into betting and waste their life.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by LawLord247: 8:12am On May 16, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by paulolee(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2021
oil full this bea head, na dt kain oil wey dm pour for david head..
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by Nobody: 9:53am On May 16, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS DAM CUTE.. WOW
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2021
Her head too strong
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by Twelfthman: 1:40pm On May 16, 2021
Is a gaju!
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by lionphil(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2021
domaya21:
An 18-year-old auxiliary nurse, Rachael David, has relived her close shave with death at a suspected ritual killers’ den in Rivers State after she was kidnapped at Okuru Junction, Port Harcourt.

David, who is currently receiving treatment in a hospital, regained her freedom around 5pm on Friday.

Sunday PUNCH learnt that the teenager had gone to buy something at the junction around 7am on Thursday and was returning home when a motorist signalled to her, asking for direction to Bitter Leave Junction.

She told our correspondent on Saturday that as she was describing the place to the driver, she was hypnotised and lost her senses until she arrived at an unknown destination.

David explained, “I went to get something at Okuru Junction that Thursday morning before going to work. I didn’t get what I went to buy. While I was returning home, a driver blew the car horn to call my attention and I stopped. A lady was at the back of the car. He asked me if I know any place called Bitter Leave Junction and I said yes. As I was trying to direct him, he said he couldn’t hear me clearly and told me to come closer.

“He touched me and I didn’t know if I entered the car or not. By the time I regained consciousness, I was already in an unknown place. They had blindfolded me and tied my hands. I couldn’t tell the time of the day.”

The teenager stated that the abductors took her and some other victims to a gang suspected to be ritual killers, adding that all but her were accepted.

She said on Friday morning, the kidnappers took her and another set of victims to a spot while they remained blindfolded.

David recalled, “I was still rejected. After some hours, they took me and some victims somewhere blindfolded. One man asked them why they kept bringing me and told them to return me to where they picked me as fast as possible.

“Even though I couldn’t see what was going on in that place, it appears like a ritual killers’ den. I was the only person they rejected. I was rejected thrice. While I was in captivity, new victims were brought in. The abductors put me in the car and drove off. When we got to a spot along the road, they stopped, removed the blindfold and pushed me out of the car.”

David said she managed to untie himself and later found out from passersby that she was at Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt.

“The kidnappers didn’t take away my phone so I quickly called my mum. I had fainted before they came. It was this morning (Saturday) when I woke up that I realised I am in the hospital,” she added.

David’s elder sister, Joy, told Sunday PUNCH that the family was excited to see her again, noting that the incident was reported at the Amadi Police Division.

She said, “She was unconscious when we found her. Policemen followed us to pick her up at Rumuokoro where she was abandoned. She went to buy a pad at Okuru Junction when the motorists stopped her.”

The Rivers State police spokesperson, Nnamdi Omoni, did not pick up our correspondent’s calls and had yet to reply to a text message sent to him on the incident as of press time.

https://punchng.com/others-were-accepted-but-i-was-rejected-thrice-at-ritualists-den-rivers-abducted-nurse/?amp

She went to buy a pad... meaning her period just started. Menstrual flow destroys such things.

She should have used her period to curse them. Unfortunately, she doesn't know the power her Menstrual flow has.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by kingthreat(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2021
May God keep protecting us from the wickedness of this world. May the evil cartel be busted soon.
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by pregnantMan: 3:09pm On May 16, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS DAM CUTE.. WOW
your own pattern of comments is totally stupid and not cool.. stop trying to make yourself popular angry[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by bolafez(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2021
Who's bewitched Africans that you can get money by using your fellow man?

Who's bewitched Africans that ritual is the problem of poverty?

Who's believed Africans that a spirit can bring you from no where when you sleep?

Who's bewitched Africans that blood can generate money?

Who's bewitched Africans that some incarnations can bring money out of your fellow beings?

Who's bewitched Africans that you would live up to 200 years on earth?

Who's bewitched Africans that the solutions to all issue is money?

Who's bewitched Africans that innovation doesn't bring money like ritual?

Why would an African man kill a fellow being because of the money Bill gates can use for shopping in minute?

Africans, think!
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by ThuGGeR147: 3:31pm On May 16, 2021
She go buy pad, she dey see her period be that na, that's what saved her, them for use her but her period fit spoil any charm used on her, that's just it... It's not her destiny to die like that. Make she dey tank GOD ooh... Hmmm, Zoogeria & Desmond Idiot at work... Mtcheeew
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by elbarond(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2021
Hmmm
You are lucky. Your period saved you

Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by JuanDeDios: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
Your "Chi" is very strong.
Black Africans doing this in 21st century is disheartening.
While other races are launching space craft into other planets, we Africans especially Nigerians are here killing our kind for nonsensical reasons.

If we blacks are Humans, Whites and other races are Aliens because we cannot be grouped in same categories with them. Africans knows nothing other than sex,singing, dancing, eating and winning.
Bolded is beyond sad.
Re: Kidnap Victim Rejected Three Times By Ritualists by JuanDeDios: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
lionphil:

She went to buy a pad... meaning her period just started. Menstrual flow destroys such things.

She should have used her period to curse them. Unfortunately, she doesn't know the power her Menstrual flow has.
Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. / They Burst The Eye Open The Fore Head - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos / 15-year-old Black Girl Arrested For Beating White Girl In School In St. Louis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.