Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Do You Love This Car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Love This Car? (2114 Views)

Isn't This Car Too Good For N1.3M? See Pictures! / Bronze 2010/11 Acura Zdx Toks . Complete Comfort Edition . This Car Is Mint / ►►►► Acura Zdx ** You Gotta Love This- - -Be 1 Of The Few To Paint Town First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love This Car? by thegame(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2007
This is not an animation.It is a limited edition car.Unfortunately, i don't know anything about it but i am sure the minium engine power would be a v6. What do you think about the 4 front tyred vehicle

Re: Do You Love This Car? by philipmay: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2007
rubbish car
Re: Do You Love This Car? by atilla(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2007
I dont think I like it either. Whats the use for all the wheels??

But I think it would be better without the extra wheels.
Re: Do You Love This Car? by viee(f): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2007
philipmay:

rubbish car

lol

i dnt like it either
maybe they made it for Alonso and co undecided grin
Re: Do You Love This Car? by 9ja4eva: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2007
No
Re: Do You Love This Car? by naijadey: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2007
Whats the use for all the wheels??

Apparently adding extra front wheels improves traction in the wet and gives better braking because of the two extra brakes. Covini drew drom the Tyrell P34 Formula1 car that had a 1-2 finish in 1976.

Although the car was retired from racing because Goodyear the tire supplier found the development too expensive and shifted focus to the other four wheeled cars. Most of the racing teams in that era had six-wheeled prototypes ready for the next year.

Its advantages were evident for the era and most of the challenges like irregular wheel lock-up could be solved by ABS today. The problem is its advantages still outweigh the cost as tire and suspension technology has given four wheel cars some reinforcement. Its interesting that Covini is building the car. Although not as elegant as the four wheels our eyes are used to, it adds variety to the supercar market.

, did I forget to say the styling is not my cup of tea? I do like the idea though.

1 Like

Re: Do You Love This Car? by teetopsy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
1) make it convertible
2) drop the susspensions about 5- 10 inch will do
3)those extra wheel not a bad idea
Re: Do You Love This Car? by funty(f): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2007
i love the covini car. i think it's killing and i'm sure the price must be killing as well.
Re: Do You Love This Car? by Shentz(f): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]It's madd nice if i saw it saw it road i would demand to ride in it but i wouldn't want to own cos madd people would love to thief it
Re: Do You Love This Car? by thegame(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2007
@teetopsy, I think you know u are dreaming

(1) (Reply)

2002 Lexus SC430 / Tokunbo 2007 Honda Accord: (N1.7m) / Nigeria Fixed Gps Devices And Navigation Maps - Get One Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.