Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To List Your Food Business On Jumia Food And Start Making Money - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To List Your Food Business On Jumia Food And Start Making Money (3056 Views)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / Alternatives To Jumia Food / Try Out The Jumia Food App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To List Your Food Business On Jumia Food And Start Making Money by Moneyafrica: 12:53pm On May 16, 2020
How to list your food business on Jumia Food
If you're a food business in Ghana or Nigeria, Jumia Food is one of the most popular food ordering and delivery companies to consider.

To get started, send an email to the Jumia Food vendor acquisition team, informing them that you’d like to list your food business on their platform. You should share the following details with them:

The name of your food business
The location of your food business
The types of food you sell
A contact address — phone number and email address.
Here’s a sample email you can copy and use for yourself:

-------

SUBJECT LINE: Looking to list {YOUR RESTAURANT NAME} on Jumia Food

Hi team,

My name is {YOUR FULL NAME}, and I'd like to list my restaurant on Jumia Food.

Name of restaurant: {NAME OF RESTAURANT}

Type of food we sell: {LIST ALL THE TYPES OF FOOD YOU SELL}

My contact phone number: {YOUR PHONE NUMBER}

My contact email address: {YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS}

Warm regards,

{YOUR FULL NAME}

-------

If your food business is in Ghana, send the email to: restaurant.food@jumia.com.gh

If your food business is in Nigeria, send the email to: restaurant.food@

According to the Jumia Food team, you should receive a reply within 7 days. In Ghana, they're operational in Accra and Tema while in Nigeria, they have a presence in Abuja, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.

A list of delivery companies you can partner with
If you’d like to manage delivery yourself and build a direct relationship with your customers, here’s a list of delivery companies in Ghana and Nigeria you can use.

GIG Logistics (Nigeria)
For Android users: download the GIG app on Google Play ?
For iOS users: download the GIG app on the App Store ?

Gokada (Lagos)
Text: 0802 726 1647
For Android users: download the Gokada app on Google Play ?
For iOS users: download the Gokada app on the App Store ?

OyaNow (Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna)
Phone call: 0906 254 7779

Kwik Delivery (Lagos)
WhatsApp/Phone call: 0809 064 2991

Delivery Guys (Ghana)
WhatsApp: +233 54 012 8281 or +233 54 012 8282

Shopnaw (Ghana)
Place a delivery from their website: shopnaw.com

Mmirika Courier Service (Ghana)
WhatsApp: +233 55 380 3116

Watch this video and get inspired to start listing that your local food online post COVID-19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JW0km1vfHU&t=58s

Drop your question or comment below, to join our mailing lists sign up here>>>https:///moneymatterafrica

Re: How To List Your Food Business On Jumia Food And Start Making Money by alwaysonnet: 11:12pm On May 16, 2020
Check out this app on google play store to learn different naija recipes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigerianfoodrecipes

(1) (Reply)

Best Food For Lunch / Nigerian Soups And Their Recipes / Help,i want to know how to cook Afang soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.