Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Help,i want to know how to cook Afang soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help,i want to know how to cook Afang soup (3064 Views)

The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics) / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help,i want to know how to cook Afang soup by Redeemed(f): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
Please i want to knowthe recipe for Afang soup and how to prepare it.
Re: Help,i want to know how to cook Afang soup by fables(f): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
Recipe for cooking Afang Soup.
Waterleaf(Chopped), Afang leaf(chop and blend), Cameroom pepper blended with crayfish,Prewincle(Insam), Palmoil, Stock fish, Black fish(tear to Piece), Salt to taste, your fish or meat with assorted if necessary, maggi. N.B: You can add as many ingredient as you wish.
The quantity to use depend on what you want.

Methods:
Chopped off the bottom of the prewincle, wash with clean water until you are sure is clean, lastly rinse with warm water. Pour the chopped waterleaf in the pot allow to steam for 2-3 minutes, pour in the afang leaf steir together if the waterleaf bringout water don't add any water but if not add a little water, add the blended pepper and crayfish mix together with the waterleaf and afang which are already boiling, after that add palmoil(enough) prewincle, your fish(per boiled) or meat( make sure your meat has been boiled) and other ingredient except salt and maggi, after 10-15 minutes add your salt and maggi to taste then allow it to boil for another 2-3minutes after that soup is ready. tongue

For more information about the soup ask a Calabar man or woman.   wink [/font]
Re: Help,i want to know how to cook Afang soup by TOLABABE1(f): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
U are d bom, thanx ,God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soups And Their Recipes / Erisco Foods Limited / Reasons Not To Eat Instant Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.