Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria (627 Views)

4 Genuine Plots Of Land For Urgent Sale At Igwuruta 1.5M Each. / Plots Of Land In An Estate In Eleko Beside Amen Estate And Facing The Express / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by haon: 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
Before you make payment for any land in any location in Nigeria, you should ask for the following documents:The Certificate of Occupancy (C of O), The Survey Plan, The Deed of Assignment, etc

Never make payment for land without the provision of these vital documents. Don’t take anything for granted because this is one way fraudulent individuals exploit unsuspecting land buyers. Many have fallen victim to this scam and several others have found themselves in court contesting ownership of land that they paid for without following due process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIRgY2S7dTQ

2 Likes

Re: Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2020
haon:
Before you make payment for any land in any location in Nigeria, you should ask for the following documents:The Certificate of Occupancy (C of O), The Survey Plan, The Deed of Assignment, etc

Never make payment for land without the provision of these vital documents. Don’t take anything for granted because this is one way fraudulent individuals exploit unsuspecting land buyers. Many have fallen victim to this scam and several others have found themselves in court contesting ownership of land that they paid for without following due process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIRgY2S7dTQ
Make I go watch am. I watched a video of yours and it was good but you kept on repeating certain things. I'm certain it's because you've just started, I know you'll get better with time. Mine might even be worse than yours self lol. Kudos.
Re: Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by DLuciano: 3:49pm On May 16, 2020
You said, C of O, survey, deed of assignment etc., please remove the etc and name the other valid documents.
Re: Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by haon: 4:30pm On May 16, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Make I go watch am. I watched a video of yours and it was good but you kept on repeating certain things. I'm certain it's because you've just started, I know you'll get better with time. Mine might even be worse than yours self lol. Kudos.
Thanks, I'll work on that.
Re: Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by haon: 4:36pm On May 16, 2020
DLuciano:
You said, C of O, survey, deed of assignment etc., please remove the etc and name the other valid documents.
Thanks. I mentioned them all in d video. Receipt and photograph are also part of d things you'll what to have as proves of evidence of purchase. I also talked about gazette and governor's consent, just get d full details from d video. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by haon: 8:01pm On May 16, 2020
Your comments are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by haon: 10:59pm On May 18, 2020
Good day guys.

1 Like

Re: Steps To Buying Genuine Plots Of Land In Nigeria by haon: 7:00pm On May 23, 2020
knowledge is power

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

80k Tron For Sell.. / How Legit Is Paystack Gold Mining? / Why Isreal As A Nation Is Very Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.