Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization (1763 Views)

COVID-19: Madagascar Demands N78,200,000 From Nigeria For Herbal Drugs / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / Covid-19: Madagascar Is Lieing To The World- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2020
Seun:

The WHO leadership lied to people and they died. They advised against banning travel from China. They convinced people not to wear face-masks. Till date, they have not completely reversed their position. The volunteers and staff of WHO are good hard-working people, but just like America and UK, something is wrong with their leadership and has led to catastrophic economic outcomes for the world. Hence, the hostility.

Thank you. I respect your honesty. Not like LordReed some pipu wey go gree die put inside, calling black white, and white black.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by LordReed(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2020
donnie:

Thank you. I respect your honesty. Not like LordReed some pipu wey go gree die put inside, calling black white, and white black.

Now you want to conflate your fake news with what WHO did wrong? LMFAO! When I say you lack critical reasoning, you'll say I am insulting you.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by alezzy13: 6:03am On May 17, 2020
asthmacoughend:
.[s]Ignore alezzy comments ,He works for WHO ,He is against any thing Called Medications From Africa .He is a Vanguard and Propagator of Vaccines ,Expensive Antiviral Drugs and anything From His Cohorts ,He Jumps from one thread to another always discrediting and Spewing thrash against any mention about the Madagascar Covid Organics or other Natural therapies .Be wise ,Ignore Him[/s] .

I am against promoting fake news, false misleading information online.

If you don't believe my beniseed plus bambala nuts, made here in Nigeria, can cure covid but you choose to believe that of Madagascar many miles away, then I see more than just a little hint of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by alezzy13: 6:32am On May 17, 2020
Seun:

The WHO leadership lied to people and they died. They advised against banning travel from China. They convinced people not to wear face-masks. Till date, they have not completely reversed their position. The volunteers and staff of WHO are good, hard-working people, but just like America and UK, something is wrong with their leadership; this has led to catastrophic economic outcomes for the world. Hence, the hostility.

WHO LIED??
that's is pretty strong word to bandy about, Oga Seun. Do you have evidence to back this, or merely pushing the claim of fringe groups led by the current occupant of the white house?

Anyway it's long been debunked and clarification provided. I don't want to type too much. Simple Google search will confirm this.

On the issue of face mask, I can bet my bottom dollar you have not read the guiding document to understand the context in which they advised such.

Their point was, widespread use particularly with scant evidence of effectiveness might deprive THOSE WHO REALLY NEED IT AND CREATE A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY. Importantly however, they however advised countries to consider their individual needs and act accordingly. Indeed many countries including Nigeria have decided to adopt it's use.

The truth is, there were many errors on all sides -from politicians to scientists and of course WHO. They are human. They are not infallible.

Like the DG has repeatedly said, there will be enough time for reflections and recriminations when this is over. We learn everyday. But for now we need to focus on getting this ravaging monster under control.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On May 17, 2020
Seun:

The WHO leadership lied to people and they died. They advised against banning travel from China. They convinced people not to wear face-masks. Till date, they have not completely reversed their position. The volunteers and staff of WHO are good, hard-working people, but just like America and UK, something is wrong with their leadership; this has led to catastrophic economic outcomes for the world. Hence, the hostility.
Lets just say they misled us.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by knowhowk: 11:37am On May 17, 2020
alezzy13:

I am against promoting fake news, false misleading information online.

If you don't believe my beniseed plus bambala nuts, made here in Nigeria, can cure covid but you choose to believe that of Madagascar many miles away, then I see more than just a little hint of hypocrisy.
. You see Absolutely Nothing .You are hypocritically blind .
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by knowhowk: 11:57am On May 17, 2020
alezzy13:

WHO LIED??
that's is pretty strong word to bandy about, Oga Seun. Do you have evidence to back this, or merely pushing the claim of fringe groups led by the current occupant of the white house?

Anyway it's long been debunked and clarification provided. I don't want to type too much. Simple Google search will confirm this.

On the issue of face mask, I can bet my bottom dollar you have not read the guiding document to understand the context in which they advised such.

Their point was, widespread use particularly with scant evidence of effectiveness might deprive THOSE WHO REALLY NEED IT AND CREATE A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY. Importantly however, they however advised countries to consider their individual needs and act accordingly. Indeed many countries including Nigeria have decided to adopt it's use.

The truth is, there were many errors on all sides -from politicians to scientists and of course WHO. They are human. They are not infallible.

Like the DG has repeatedly said, there will be enough time for reflections and recriminations when this is over. We learn everyday. But for now we need to focus on getting this ravaging monster under control.
. You are really busy always trying to Do the Job you are Paid for .Well-done .Always happy to hear people die ,Kicking against Solutions from Africa ,Using the Media to Cover WHO Contradicting Statements as Seun Pointed out .The whole world would not wait for WHO and there Cohort .It's not Mandatory that Lives should be entrusted and regulated by a Compromised Body ,Everyone owes his or her life and has the right to save it .You can Perish in your ignorance about Natural Solutions .You can't subject everyone to a Body Bureaucracy .Madagascar Pulled out ,Many other Countries would pull out from WHO and there Hypocricy .More Threads about Natural Solutions are coming up ,So more threads to Comment more against ,More Jobs for you .Abeg we heard the Madagascar Covid Organics has Arrived Nigeria ,What is the Next Step Jare,It has not Killed anyone ,Hope Big Pharma and Business men making money with People life and there agents like alezzy13 in Nigeria have not put plan on Place to Discredit it more .
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
alezzy13:

WHO LIED??

They are all confused oga, the facemask thing is an insult to our intelligence.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2020
knowhowk:
. You are really busy always trying to Do the Job you are Paid for .Well-done .Always happy to hear people die ,Kicking against Solutions from Africa ,Using the Media to Cover WHO Contradicting Statements as Seun Pointed out .The whole world would not wait for WHO and there Cohort .It's not Mandatory that Lives should be entrusted and regulated by a Compromised Body ,Everyone owes his or her life and has the right to save it .You can Perish in your ignorance about Natural Solutions .You can't subject everyone to a Body Bureaucracy .Madagascar Pulled out ,Many other Countries would pull out from WHO and there Hypocricy .More Threads about Natural Solutions are coming up ,So more threads to Comment more against ,More Jobs for you .Abeg we heard the Madagascar Covid Organics has Arrived Nigeria ,What is the Next Step Jare,It has not Killed anyone ,Hope Big Pharma and Business men making money with People life and there agents like alezzy13 in Nigeria have not put plan on Place to Discredit it more .

They certainly have. But they didn't test the test kits that brought results of pawpaw and goat as positive.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2020
alezzy13:
The saddest part like I keep saying is that those hopeless elements who have contributed zilch in service to humanity of any form, are the ones opening their useless mouth the loudest in condemnation of bodies like WHO.

People are sacrificing literally 24/7 to see how they can improve the lives of others, yet some incurably demonized agents have busied themselves on maligning the efforts of WHO and likes.

We know those who are sacrificing, YAH bless their soul. Unfortunately also, many medical personnel are in a conflict of interest and have exposed the faulty WHO procedures they are forced to deploy. As per WHO, those who pay the piper dictate the tune. Oya, lets go there!
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by alezzy13: 3:01pm On May 17, 2020
knowhowk:
. [s]You are really busy always trying to Do the Job you are Paid for .Well-done .Always happy to hear people die ,Kicking against Solutions from Africa ,Using the Media to Cover WHO Contradicting Statements as Seun Pointed out .The whole world would not wait for WHO and there Cohort .It's not Mandatory that Lives should be entrusted and regulated by a Compromised Body ,Everyone owes his or her life and has the right to save it .You can Perish in your ignorance about Natural Solutions .You can't subject everyone to a Body Bureaucracy .Madagascar Pulled out ,Many other Countries would pull out from WHO and there Hypocricy .More Threads about Natural Solutions are coming up ,So more threads to Comment more against ,More Jobs for you .Abeg we heard the Madagascar Covid Organics has Arrived Nigeria ,What is the Next Step Jare,It has not Killed anyone ,Hope Big Pharma and Business men making money with People life and there agents like alezzy13 in Nigeria have not put plan on Place to Discredit it more[/s] .

You are yapping trash. Just talk a stroll to the nearest PHC near you. WHO and it's collaborators have done more your noisemaking self ever has.

Oga Mr local herbs, what have YOU DONE?
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by alezzy13: 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
donnie:

We know those who are sacrificing, YAH bless their soul. Unfortunately also, many medical personnel are in a conflict of interest and have exposed the faulty WHO procedures they are forced to deploy. As per WHO, those who pay the piper dictate the tune. Oya, lets go there!

You really need to educate yourself on how WHO is funded, their mode of operation and limitations.

No body, pharma, country or company has any control on its processes. infact part of the annoyance of US is that they expect WHO do their bidding simply because they provide the greatest funds. It doesn't work like that.

WHO Will always try to provide factual information based on the best evidence available.

Anyway like I said previously, with the lockdown and all, people have a little bit too much time on their hands, so conspiracy theories tend to proliferate. I only wish such energy be channeled to something more useful and productive.
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2020
alezzy13:

You really need to educate yourself on how WHO is funded, their mode of operation and limitations.

No body, pharma, country or company has any control on its processes. infact part of the annoyance of US is that they expect WHO do their bidding simply because they provide the greatest funds. It doesn't work like that.

WHO Will always try to provide factual information based on the best evidence available.

Anyway like I said previously, with the lockdown and all, people have a little bit too much time on their hands, so conspiracy theories tend to proliferate. I only wish such energy be channeled to something more useful and productive.

How will WHO do their bidding when just one man is No. 2 financier, following the U.S. and before the U.k. Plus he put their current president there.
Abeg leave story for storyteller. This is not a theory but a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMn6NlzkYQ?list=PLKKvopZqRA5i38nH7d6qvAxeZN23n_Yyj
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Horus(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2020
All African countries should quits the World Health Organization
Re: Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by donnie(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
Horus:
All African countries should quits the World Health Organization
Only true leaders can do it. And they should have a following that will understand and endure whatever consequences because there will be consequences. They may even be attacked or a sponsored internal crisis may begin in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horror As Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Month / Omotola Looks Great With Make Up, But How About Without MakeUp / Hospitals In Nigeria That Does Prenatal Diagnosis For Genotype Testing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.