Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Content Video Training For Online Marketers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Content Video Training For Online Marketers (171 Views)

Bank Account To Receive Payment From The UK For Online Teaching Job. / Online Marketers / Online Marketers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Video Training For Online Marketers by yxizzy(f): 1:40pm On May 16, 2020
Training Training Training

Create for yourself a skill and make some cash at the comfort of your home

Do you sell products or services to business ? If yes, you'll agree with me that your sales largely depends on your ability to persuade decision making in your favour.

This is for you, if you would like to learn a high paying skill this pandemic period, knowing fully well that people depend more on online marketing/adverts this period

With this skill you can make extra profit by advertising for people online

I will be training 100 serious people:

✅ HIGH QUALITY CONTENT VIDEO CREATION.

*BONUSES AVAILABLE FOR FIRST 50 PERSONS TO SIGN UP ARE:*

*_4-IN-1 ANIMATED VIDEOS TOOLKIT_*

Which consists of:

✅ EXPLAINER VIDEO and

✅3D EXPLAINER VIDEO TOOLKITS.

✅ WHITEBOARD ANIMATED VIDEOS.

✅ MODERN INFOGRAPHICS PACK.

These are powerful tools you can use to reach out to New customer/audience, engage with existing customers and at the same time persuade them to take desired action.

Imagine what you can achieve with these skills if you acquire them,especially on this lockdown

You'll get these content video/bonus animated videos worth N15,000 at a discount price of N4,000 if you sign up before 7th June, 2020.

Bonuses are available for the first 50 persons to sign up for this training.

After the 7th of June ,this training will go for 15,000. No more discount!

I am giving it away for N4,000 ONLY,to help out during this pandemic

Why am I doing this?

I want to hand over something that will be Profitable to you in the long run.

Date: 7th-8th of June, 2020
Time: 5 pm prompt
Amount: 4,000

It's not for everyone but for the Action Takers!

Join the training link below ���
https:///HPfll5Uvs701AbIRKoI37x

Secure your slot now!!!
Re: Content Video Training For Online Marketers by yxizzy(f): 1:43pm On May 16, 2020
chat. whatsapp. com /HPfll5Uvs701AbIRKoI37x

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/HPfll5Uvs701AbIRKoI37x

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn How To Make 500k With 7k Online In 100 Days / Well Meaning Nigerians, Please Help Me With A Job / Discover Your Hidden Musical Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.