Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Looka 32 INCH TV Review - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Looka 32 INCH TV Review (2953 Views)

Abuja: Looka LED 32 Inches HD TV For Sale / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside / Konka 32 Inch TV Up For Grab Super Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by moscojoor(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2020
BayoNath:

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with this TV but it's possible you were just unlucky and purchased a bad product.

I'm saying this because there are several others including me who have used it for close to two years without issues.

Even brands like LG and Samsung have products that develop lines.

There are many reasons for this and I've covered it in one of my posts.

So please don't write off the TV. It's great especially for it's price.
mine also have line after 1. Month of use
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by BayoNath: 5:51pm On May 17, 2020
moscojoor:
mine also have line after 1. Month of use
Sorry about that. Did you try to return it or visit their service center?
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2020
Penuelseun:
I am not saying it is a special resolution, you probably tested your TV with a blueray player as most of people selling electronics do, a buyer will now view same TV at home on a standard resolution and be wondering where all the sharpness and vividness went to

Bros, even if u use a 4k Blu Ray player with a 4k HDR disc to test this tv, u still won't get more than 720p resolution because that is the maximum resolution TV can take and it doesn't have upscaling software built in. So which king sharpness and vividness are u talking about?
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2020
anthonyuncle:

guy u are da one that is trying to hype a brand here.

u have not even given a spec on dz ur looka.

do u even know da frequency or resolution?

u call urself a product analyst (I laugh) - self acclaimed.

u ain't even up to my buckles in that field

Just like someone advertising a phone claiming it has 3 days battery life, vibrant display and very fast without giving the battery capacity, display type, resolution, CPU and GPU.
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by fashrola(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2020
BayoNath:
Looka 32 Inch TV Review

Display

It’s got a crisp display. When I say crisp, I mean although it’s just an LED TV, it gives visuals similar to that of an OLED.

The speakers are impressive and have that...read the full review here[url] https://jumia-electronics-reviews..com/2019/08/looka-32-inch-tv-review-jumia-online.html[/url]

Lol... I know Want put mouth for this one
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by BayoNath: 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
greenhulk:

Just like someone advertising a phone claiming it has 3 days battery life, vibrant display and very fast without giving the battery capacity, display type, resolution, CPU and GPU.
They say if you want to hide something from a black man, just write it down.

The piece I posted here was just a snippet of the review. Which is why I placed a link to the full review.

You clowns didn't read the snippet and obviously didn't read the review if not you'll know that I mentioned the specs.

I don't even have anything to prove. This looka TV review is an old post on my blog and is very popular with my readers.

I just wanted to revive it by getting backlinks.

If you even read the review, I didn't exactly endorse the TV. I just explained what it's like to use it.

And if you've never used a product before don't criticize it. Just relax and hide your ignorance.
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by anthonyuncle(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2020
greenhulk:

exactly.

he expects us to just accept what he said without any fact
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
BayoNath:

They say if you want to hide something from a black man, just write it down.

The piece I posted here was just a snippet of the review. Which is why I placed a link to the full review.

You clowns didn't read the snippet and obviously didn't read the review if not you'll know that I mentioned the specs.

I don't even have anything to prove. This looka TV review is an old post on my blog and is very popular with my readers.

I just wanted to revive it by getting backlinks.

If you even read the review, I didn't exactly endorse the TV. I just explained what it's like to use it.

And if you've never used a product before don't criticize it. Just relax and hide your ignorance.

Just negodu this small boy blogger (or reviewer whatever rocks ur both). I went to ur blog and what I wrote about this tv is not different from what my 10 ur old nephew would write. Still no technical details, just bunch of jargons.

First u said is Looka tv a smart TV? Like WTF? Does that mean Looka make only 1 model of the because I am not understanding. It's like asking is LG or Samsung a smart TV? When we know those 2 make both smart and none smart TVs. This ur so called tv does not have a model number? Dude u won't sell anything if u review like this. What's the model number of this tv or u don't know every appliance have a model number or at least a model name.

And then u went on to say this tv is a smart TV and that u give it 5/5 stars for smart features. With that kind of score one would think this tv has smart features out of the box and just plug and play. But alas u cake back to write that to enjoy the smart features of this tv u need a tv box connected to ur tv. Dude who are u kidding here? How is that a smart TV when u need to connect a tv box or Chromecast to enjoy a simple thing as YouTube on ur tv, does it even have screen mirroring? And u give it 5 stars smart features performance. Dude any tv would turn to smart TV when u plug a tv box or Chromecast into it. If that is the case then every tv should be called a smart TV.

You are just confused I swear, u have zero idea what u are talking about. Just look at the pictures from ur blog.

Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by BayoNath: 11:51pm On May 17, 2020
Lol you're trying really hard. So it's now you finally visited the blog.

Then to save yourself you've jumped from the OLED argument we were having to the TV's smart features.

I hate repeating myself but I wrote the review for a non technical audience.

There was no need for technical jargon. It's meant to show the benefits of using the TV. And all the important specs are listed there.

Also there was no need to state the model because it was a standalone flagship model. As I stated in the blog post, it was formed out of a partnership between Haier and Samsung.

But of course you didn't notice that because you were desperately looking for something to use to save face.

Your whole Smart Tv talk is pointless. Any sensible person knows what I did is a marketing ploy to introduce a set-top box in my post for promotion.

And it worked well.

Lastly, this review has sold 20 Tv units since 2018 when I wrote it.

I had to remove Jumia's link when a few readers complained to me that their units were developing lines.
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by Nobody: 12:06am On May 18, 2020
BayoNath:
Lol you're trying really hard. So it's now you finally visited the blog.

Then to save yourself you've jumped from the OLED argument we were having to the TV's smart features.

I hate repeating myself but I wrote the review for a non technical audience.

There was no need for technical jargon. It's meant to show the benefits of using the TV. And all the important specs are listed there.

Also there was no need to state the model because it was a standalone flagship model. As I stated in the blog post, it was formed out of a partnership between Haier and Samsung.

But of course you didn't notice that because you were desperately looking for something to use to save face.

Your whole Smart Tv talk is pointless. Any sensible person knows what I did is a marketing ploy to introduce a set-top box in my post for promotion.

And it worked well.

Lastly, this review has sold 20 Tv units since 2018 when I wrote it.

I had to remove Jumia's link when a few readers complained to me that their units were developing lines.

Oh, so u decided to lie for marketing reasons. Now I get u. So in a nutshell the tv is a rubbish tv, all u wrote was just for marketing lol. U have done well, and this proves I'm right in what I said. If u could give a tv with no single smart features whatsoever 5/5 stars for smart features, how many stars then would u give a tv that can mirror ur phone screen even without internet connection? How many stars would u give a tv that actually have smart features? I pity the people that would jump to buy this thrash through ur review.
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by BayoNath: 12:14am On May 18, 2020
greenhulk:

Oh, so u decided to lie for marketing reasons. Now I get u. So in a nutshell the tv is a rubbish tv, all u wrote was just for marketing lol. U have done well, and this proves I'm right in what I said. If u could give a tv with no single smart features whatsoever 5/5 stars for smart features, how many stars then would u give a tv that can mirror ur phone screen even without internet connection? How many stars would u give a tv that actually have smart features? I pity the people that would jump to buy this thrash through ur review.

There's no lie when I clearly stated in the the post that you need a set-top box for it. Anybody that read the post knew that they needed to get a TV box to make it smart.

Everything about the TV is transparently stated. To prove my point one reader even commented that he won't buy the TV because my review has shown that it's not what he needs.

In fact to prove that the safety of my readers is of utmost concern to me, I removed my affiliate link for selling the TV once a few readers complained of faults. Even though the unit I had was working perfectly.

Quit trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. That it needs a TV box does not make it trash.

The only fraud here is you who criticized it without knowing anything about it. In fact the little you know about this TV now is from interacting with me and reading my review.

So you're welcome.
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by Nobody: 12:41am On May 18, 2020
BayoNath:

There's no lie when I clearly stated in the the post that you need a set-top box for it. Anybody that read the post knew that they needed to get a TV box to make it smart.

Everything about the TV is transparently stated. To prove my point one reader even commented that he won't buy the TV because my review has shown that it's not what he needs.

In fact to prove that the safety of my readers is of utmost concern to me, I removed my affiliate link for selling the TV once a few readers complained of faults. Even though the unit I had was working perfectly.

Quit trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. That it needs a TV box does not make it trash.

The only fraud here is you who criticized it without knowing anything about it. In fact the little you know about this TV now is from interacting with me and reading my review.

So you're welcome.

That it needs a TV box to make it look like smart means ITS NOT A SMART TV. Call a spade a spade and stop deceiving people. Why would u call a TV smart TV and it's clearly NOT. Any tv with HDMI connection would access the internet when u plug a tv box into it. Is it safe then to call all tv smart TV?
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by BayoNath: 12:48am On May 18, 2020
greenhulk:

That it needs a TV box to make it look like smart means ITS NOT A SMART TV. Call a spade a spade and stop deceiving people. Why would u call a TV smart TV and it's clearly NOT. Any tv with HDMI connection would access the internet when u plug a tv box into it. Is it safe then to call all tv smart TV?

Yes it is safe...so long as one has a TV box wink

Deceit comes in if I tell them that the TV is smart and they buy it without knowing that it needs a TV box. Now that would be evil.

You're fun bro. For real. And I want to thank you for this convo because it has made me realize that I should balance my reviews to appeal to both technical and ordinary audiences.

So thanks.
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by sweetmb4real200: 6:09pm On May 18, 2020
Thank you will check it out .
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by moscojoor(m): 7:04am On May 20, 2020
BayoNath:

Sorry about that. Did you try to return it or visit their service center?
they say i should buy new screen bro i japa with my spoil screen
Re: Looka 32 INCH TV Review by whatmoreng: 12:14pm On May 03, 2021
I have been using this tv for years now with no issues at all. I guess am one of the lucky ones. Please who knows how to connect it to external speakers. No rf ports on it. Please i will be grateful for your help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Pixel Phones Available for Sale / BEST DEALS ON ANY BLACKBERRY PHONES / Brand New REDMI 8A And REDMI 8 Available For Sale(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.