Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Waje Recounts How She Once Turned Down A N25 Million Investment Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Recounts How She Once Turned Down A N25 Million Investment Deal (312 Views)

“I Invested The Entire N25 Million In Bitcoin And It Crashed Now Am Penniless” – / Efe: “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently" / Tboss: 'I Never Said I Will Make N25 Million In 2 Weeks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Recounts How She Once Turned Down A N25 Million Investment Deal by jgurus: 2:31pm On May 16, 2020
Waje Recounts How She Once Turned Down A N25 Million Investment Deal Meant To Boost Her Career

Nigerian sensational singer, Waje has revealed how she once declined a 25 million naira investment to push her music career.

During an Instagram live session with music boss, Ubi Franklin, the singer revealed that a had man invested 25 million naira into her music when she wanted to shoot her “I Wish” music video several years ago. According to her, she couldn’t take it because things sent down south.

Waje said the investor started making demands that weren’t professional and she couldn’t cope with that. The singer said she had no other choice but to return the money for her sanity to be restored.

Watch the video: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/16/waje-recounts-how-she-once-turned-down-a-n25-million-investment-deal-meant-to-boost-her-career/
Re: Waje Recounts How She Once Turned Down A N25 Million Investment Deal by KristaPretty(f): 2:38pm On May 16, 2020
Will you tell us the ones you have slept with to boost your career
Re: Waje Recounts How She Once Turned Down A N25 Million Investment Deal by jgurus: 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
KristaPretty:
Re: Waje Recounts How She Once Turned Down A N25 Million Investment Deal by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2020
KristaPretty:
That's pretty too harsh babe angry

(1) (Reply)

THE GAME To Feature Nigerian Fast Rising Artist MAYZEE On His Upcoming Project / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists Rain Heavy Curses On Chief Army Staff / Nigerians In Shock As Davido Gift Boy 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.