Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca (406 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by Transparent(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2020
Rebecca Sharibu, mother of Leah, the Christian schoolgirl abducted by Boko Haram has said that she is ready to have any member of the Islamic terrorist group as a son-in-law if that will ensure the release of her daughter.

Leah has remained in Boko Haram enclave on account of her refusal to renounce her faith even after her fellow 109 abductees were released to their families a month later.

She was the only Christian among the 110 schoolgirls abducted by the Islamic State West African Province (ISWAP) from their school in Dapchi, Yobe State, on February 19, 2018.

Leah Sharibu turned 17 last Thursday, May 14, and marked her third birthday in captivity.

Rebecca further expressed disappointment with the President Muhammadu Buhari government’s unending negotiation for her daughter’s freedom, which she described as “a scam to satisfy themselves.”

Rebecca said that, “All that matters now is the safe arrival of my precious Leah.”

She said she is now ready to take even an outlaw for in-law, rather than lose her daughter, adding, “You may call him an outlaw, but to me, her husband will be my son. I will take and treat him as an in-law,” as quoted by the Guardian.

https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/16/leah-sharibu-im-ready-to-accept-boko-haram-in-law-mother-rebecca/
Re: Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by sLentlover7778(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2020
Happy 17th birthday Leah Sharibu, I celebrate your courage, your love for christ, Today mark almost 3years you've been in captivity.. I just can't imagine the pain and trauma you're going through right now..your cry to God is not in vain.. everything is working out for your good..(Roman 8:28), always remember God's promises...(Hebrew 13:5) my birthday wishes to you is FREEDOM.

Re: Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by KristaPretty(f): 2:43pm On May 16, 2020
I worry, do you think she may still be alive?

I remember one kidnapped journalist said they had killed her.
It is well
Re: Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by Isoduwa(m): 2:44pm On May 16, 2020
Ok let me call Buhari

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by dokiOloye(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
Buhari, release this girl
Re: Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:01pm On May 16, 2020
Unfortunately it wld not turn out this way....I can't imagine the pain u are going thru mama Leah...
Re: Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by SharonLoveth(f): 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
Islam
Re: Leah Sharibu: I’m Ready To Accept Boko Haram In-law – Mother Rebecca by tony5(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2020
I'm Finding It Hard To Believe Leah Hasn't Been Released, A Mother Would Rather Cry For Help The More Than Speaking Such Statement

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Anambra, When Will Anambra Problem End? / President Buhari Sacks NECO Registrar And Four Others / A Brief On Isaac Adams Boro And The Course He Led

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.