Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number (1407 Views)

Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists / Change Of Ownership For Naija Used Cars Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number by matrixmuzi: 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
Can somebody buy a registered car and still retain the plate number that came with it or probably change the number under his name without getting fresh number during change of ownership?
Re: Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number by Ofemmanu1: 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
I bought mine with a number and im still using it.
Re: Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number by Kufie(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2020
matrixmuzi:
Can somebody buy a registered car and still retain the plate number that came with it or probably change the number under his name without getting fresh number during change of ownership?

Ask pattybf www.nairaland.com/pattybf
Re: Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number by matrixmuzi: 3:44pm On May 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
I bought mine with a number and im still using it.
That's after change of ownership you are still using the same number that came with the vehicle right?
Re: Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number by Ofemmanu1: 3:47pm On May 16, 2020
matrixmuzi:

That's after change of ownership you are still using the same number that came with the vehicle right?
Yes.
I'm not changing shitt.
Re: Change Of Ownership With Same Plate Number by Kingsoul1(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2020
matrixmuzi:

Yes you can perform a change of ownership and still retain the old License plate. All you need is a written agreement(with signatories) that says that the previous owner has sold the said vehicle to you. You might need a police report or court affidavit as well.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry Thumb Start / Sold out 350k Nissan 04/05 For Sale @mushin / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry SE Pewter Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.