Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody (24320 Views)

Don't Trust Anybody Who Always Talk About Religion, Atiku In Kano, Video / You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
Trust No One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Isobug: 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
Seen nothing

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Enoch07: 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
hmmm let me see where this is going
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by swtdrms(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2020
Yes...Never trust anyone including the Op who ask you not to trust anybody

38 Likes

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by TheSourcerer: 3:22pm On May 16, 2020
Edoloaded:
Trust No One
hahaha good one , turn upside-down , Damn!
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by TheSourcerer: 3:22pm On May 16, 2020
Isobug:
Seen nothing
turn sidewayss
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by StubbornGENIUS: 3:22pm On May 16, 2020
Edoloaded:
Trust No One
Bad Boy
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by ChimaAdeoye: 4:40pm On May 16, 2020
Edoloaded:
Trust No One

Okay, the picture is upside down. What next?

21 Likes

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by psychalade: 5:08pm On May 16, 2020
grin
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by WeneDiali: 5:10pm On May 16, 2020
Yaba left escapee.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Toosure70: 5:12pm On May 16, 2020
Isobug:
Seen nothing
You have trusted the op by turning the pic.

11 Likes

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2020
Why should we trust you?
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Bestinstinct(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2020
Lol...trust nobody not even the one who lectures you on trust grin

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by africandictator(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2020
Dear op I do not trust your mental stability , I hope you are not suffering from any mental deficiency of some sort, and are you into bestiality because it seemed the bird was your girlfriend and she broke your heart and flew to go be with birds like hers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by EsomahJD: 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Many fell for it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Gander: 8:44pm On May 16, 2020
africandictator:
Dear op I do not trust your mental stability , I hope you are not suffering from any mental deficiency of some sort, and are you into bestiality because it seemed the bird was your girlfriend and she broke your heart and flew to go be with birds like hers.
You sound so pained.
Please drink some water

4 Likes

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Xclusiveme: 8:45pm On May 16, 2020
I don't know op and i don't trust him so i won't turn
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Gandollar(f): 9:05pm On May 16, 2020
Op you dey craze grin

1 Like

Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by mytime24(f): 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
#op na u b d egunegun wey won cross road ni angry

Bcareful ooo wink
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Exc2000: 9:42pm On May 16, 2020
simple instruction yet we fail lol... never trust no one including the O.P
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by africandictator(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2020
Gander:

You sound so pained.
Please drink some water
who are you? Are you from the zoo? Get out of here!
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Gander: 12:04am On May 17, 2020
[s]
africandictator:
who are you? Are you from the zoo? Get out of here!
[/s]
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by Adiola(f): 12:15am On May 17, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Why should we trust you?
oga swear say u no turn that picture before posting
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by emmyboy162(m): 4:10am On May 17, 2020
Some people are dumb sha
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by femi4: 6:58am On May 17, 2020
Isobug:
Seen nothing
you fell for the trick, you trusted the OP grin
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by GamalNasser: 7:18am On May 17, 2020
Isobug:
Seen nothing

Trust no one
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by helinues: 7:21am On May 17, 2020
And you expect me to trust you .

Not turning any phone outside down cos I don't trust op as well
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by HeadShot: 7:34am On May 17, 2020
this op reminds me of Musiwa

One time mental psycho on the forum
Re: After Seeing This You Will Never Trust Anybody by AngryIgboMan: 8:35am On May 17, 2020
helinues:
And you expect me to trust you .

Not turning any phone outside down cos I don't trust op as well

Stop trying to form smart because you have seen the comments of others.

You are a known zombie on this forum who follows even the most iddiotic of persons blindly. Eg Buhari.

If you can have your head deep into Buharis scrotal sac without any doubt of the trust you have in him, what would make you not to turn your phone upside down with full belief in the op?

Had it been you didnt read others comments of others before you, its my humble opinion that you will still he turning your phone upside down by now!

You know why? You are a confirmed programmed robot who trusts blimdly!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / PDP Compiling List Of APC Governors, Candidates Facing Corruption Charges –metuh / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.