Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri (563 Views)

Elections: Obasanjo Acting Like A Little Child Without Responsibility – Sagay / Saying I Am "Quiet But Deadly" Is Wicked, Makinde Replies Fayose / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2020
Reno Omokri has said that bringing a child into the world without being married is wicked.

The former Presidential aide disclosed this in a tweet in which he lambasted baby mamas who make being one a job.

He wrote:

“Being a baby mama is not a job. If you want an income, go get a job, instead of getting pregnant. Bringing a baby into this world without a marriage, a stable home and a stable income, is a wicked thing to do. A child is not a means to a livelihood”.

@stanleyhyp reacted:

Well said..I don’t understand why having a child for someone out of wedlock..then later they tag them or they tag themselves baby mama..sounds so low and worthless of them..I don’t understand how someone will call or make themselves baby mama.

@Tasteofafrica wrote:

Same for baby daddy’s! Let them heed who, when & where they spread their seeds! There will be no baby mama’s if the seed of baby daddy’s weren’t carelessly planted. Let those who plant the seed nurture & care for their crops & stop dumping their responsibilities on baby mama’s.
Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by successmatters(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2020
Reno, some baby daddies and baby mamas take care of their children more than parents of almajirins.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by helinues: 4:55pm On May 16, 2020
shocked

While no record of Reno getting married anywhere yet he has a twin.

So mistakes can't happened? How about the responsible Baby daddies and mammas? Genieve Nnaji for example.

BTW, not everyone believe in marriage.. Just ordinary paper certificate is what we now papararize.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by edoboy74(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
This guy is Nigeria own bill gate... so what do you want to do about it? You want to build another mutant virus in Nigeria again?
Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by GOFRONT(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2020
This table you are shaking......Genevieve, Tboss, FeliciOja them dey ontop oo.....Ok

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by Yanmiriflathead: 5:19pm On May 16, 2020
Reno Omokri Should shut up. He is not the benchmark for moral rectitude. Marriage is overated to some of us Who Are Rich. You Cannot advise me to be single when i'm poor and after focusin on my life and making some real bar, you want me to get a wife that had been fvcking numerous guys instead of working to be independent.
More and More leeches and gold diggers Who run after wealth and fame will become Babya mamas because they deserve no Mercy.

As A Rich nigga, even if u have to marry, it has to be a virgin who is financially independent to some extent. Never Marry broke evening news papers, They're all retired HO*S

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by madone: 6:16pm On May 16, 2020
Kingspin:

Reno Omokri has said that bringing a child into the world without being married is wicked.

The former Presidential aide disclosed this in a tweet in which he lambasted baby mamas who make being one a job.

He wrote:

“Being a baby mama is not a job. If you want an income, go get a job, instead of getting pregnant. Bringing a baby into this world without a marriage, a stable home and a stable income, is a wicked thing to do. A child is not a means to a livelihood”.

@stanleyhyp reacted:

Well said..I don’t understand why having a child for someone out of wedlock..then later they tag them or they tag themselves baby mama..sounds so low and worthless of them..I don’t understand how someone will call or make themselves baby mama.

@Tasteofafrica wrote:

Same for baby daddy’s! Let them heed who, when & where they spread their seeds! There will be no baby mama’s if the seed of baby daddy’s weren’t carelessly planted. Let those who plant the seed nurture & care for their crops & stop dumping their responsibilities on baby mama’s.

this is what life has reduced tou to Reno... u are now doing side chicks ministry ...I hope femi adesina is see you and Ruben abati one day he will be like u who now right to appeal Nigerians emotions nonsense fellow
Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 16, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Reno Omokri Should shut up. He is not the benchmark for moral rectitude. Marriage is overated to some of us Who Are Rich. You Cannot advise me to be single when i'm poor and after focusin on my life and making some real bar, you want me to get a wife that had been fvcking numerous guys instead of working to be independent.
More and More leeches and gold diggers Who run after wealth and fame will become Babya mamas because they deserve no Mercy.

As A Rich nigga, even if u have to marry, it has to be a virgin who is financially independent to some extent. Never Marry broke evening news papers, They're all retired HO*S
Lol. Confirmed red pill guy.
Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by Balogunodua(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by Lyydia(f): 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
The bitter truth sad
Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by malcom1X: 6:55pm On May 16, 2020
Who is he referring to?
Re: Having A Child Without Marriage Is Wicked – Reno Omokri by double0seven(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2020
This guy get wahala sha

(1) (Reply)

No Body Can File A Suit Against MNK! Who Files A Suit Against Truth ? / Three Years After: Oshodi Without Hamburger / Senator Folarin's Legislative Accomplishments In 365 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.