Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Justin Bieber Write Sweet Open Letter To His Wife Hailey As He Watches Her Sleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Write Sweet Open Letter To His Wife Hailey As He Watches Her Sleep (663 Views)

Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Write Sweet Open Letter To His Wife Hailey As He Watches Her Sleep by MckenzieSkyBlog: 5:03pm On May 16, 2020
Popular canadian singer and songwriter, Justin Bieber penned a lovely open letter to his wife Hailey Baldwin Bieber as she sleeps next to him.

The 26-years-old singer whose recent music singer 'Intentions' released barely 2 months ago, has gotten a 80million views on YouTube expressed how blessed he feels to have Hailey as his wife and he promised to love her as long as he breathe.

Sharing a photo of them together via his IG account, he said that Hailey's humility and desire for success blows him away, making him feel honoured to be her husband.

Justin wrote:

"Dear Hailey, as I lay here, you asleep next to me, I think to myself how did I get so...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Justin Bieber Write Sweet Open Letter To His Wife Hailey As He Watches Her Sleep by MissyLacey(f): 5:06pm On May 16, 2020
Now that is a lucky man. His wife is so beautiful!
Sure, she is even more lucky to marry this pop star grin

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Disses Davido And Claims He Only Blew Because Of His Father's Money / Davido Send 1million Naira To This Woman And Her Son(photos) / Davido Allegedly Welcomes Another Baby Boy With A London-based Make Up Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.