Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture (71091 Views)

Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Shan George Childhood Throwback Picture / Jidenna Shares Childhood Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Steady259(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2020
Wow!!!

What a cute innocent look
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Rebuke: 5:57pm On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Mbweke.....Ugly duckling

Smh
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Lexusgs430: 5:57pm On May 16, 2020
From Coke to Fanta........ grin
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Danny50: 5:58pm On May 16, 2020
Beautiful and innocent kid but now i cant tell.
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Donwoosky: 5:58pm On May 16, 2020
SHE LOOKS FUNNY AS A CHILD grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by tot(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2020
Jenifa! lol. Very talented lady.
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by OkpanachiMax: 6:02pm On May 16, 2020
And she is now ugly due to make up shit sad
If only girl knew that they look ugly in makeup undecided
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by prettyomidan: 6:04pm On May 16, 2020
michaellovaldo:
But why she come dark then and fair now
she's still dark.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by babamadiba(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2020
She didn't know she would be speaking those kind of English here in this picture. Life!
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Justiceleague1: 6:05pm On May 16, 2020
Coneheaded structures and hypo sha!

grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Onyi22(f): 6:08pm On May 16, 2020
Brendaniel:
I've noticed this thing about some girls, when they are young without makeup and all that they are usually very pretty when that start to mature and start using makeup the beauty begins to fade, while some are usually not the pretty looking types when they were young but they begin to mature and sometimes even get prettier than the once who were termed pretty when they were young, I've seen this happen a lot.

MY OPINION: I feel some girls should not use make up at all, some girls are very pretty without makeup, the moment they start using it it begins to reduce their beauty but a lot of times they don't even know, If you are a girl reading this and you are young and beautiful, please try resist the urge for makeup, you can do your hair and other things...
O boy sharrap there, What do you know about makeup?
Your opinion kill you there
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Lawdis(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Click like of she looks like this girl

grin

......grin grin

this one la Mercy Johnson

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Querty(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
How many years challenge is this one?
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Christy8906(f): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
Still appealing for little financial assistance just for me to have what to eat , please am in abuja, foodstuff will be highly appreciated thanks and may God bless you. Any amount please
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Shamzo4u: 6:12pm On May 16, 2020
michaellovaldo:
But why she come dark then and fair now

Grow up kid and please, *DO NOT* remain the same

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by mullerman: 6:12pm On May 16, 2020
Toor I see
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Brendaniel: 6:12pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

O boy sharrap there, What do you know about makeup?
Your opinion kill you there

Sorry Ma, It's just my observation...
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by xjiggy: 6:12pm On May 16, 2020
Shows she was a stubborn girl. Nice pic
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by blacq2009(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2020
When I saw it on her IG page yesterday, the thought that came to my mind was someone will take this to nairaland by tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by ginggerxy: 6:14pm On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Mbweke.....Ugly duckling

[img]https://media./images/0834b0af70c5e5793f48632ded944e13/tenor.gif[/img]
some people can never be nice in this life grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2020
nothing special, with an afonja nose
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Drizzy5001(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2020
Meme go fit am
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Jess29: 6:19pm On May 16, 2020
In fact Jennifer is one of my role model. I love her determination and courage. She is cute from childhood.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by jericco1(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2020
That's her no doubt about that! cool
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by brainhgeek(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2020
I remember how her journey started from the days of the TV series 'I need to know'
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by koyyess: 6:29pm On May 16, 2020
Brendaniel:
I've noticed this thing about some girls, when they are young without makeup and all they are usually very pretty when they start to mature and start using makeup the beauty begins to fade, while some are usually not the pretty looking types when they were young but they begin to mature and sometimes even get prettier than the once who were termed pretty when they were young, I've seen this happen a lot.

MY OPINION: I feel some girls should not use make up at all, some girls are very pretty without makeup, the moment they start using it it begins to reduce their beauty but a lot of times they don't even know, If you are a girl reading this and you are young and beautiful, please try resist the urge for makeup, you can do your hair and other things...
Bullshiit. Who cares what a negroe like you thinks?
Just say you feel intimidated seeing females all glammed up.

Housemaid looking mgbekes are your type. Settle for them or deeper life girls.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by michaellovaldo(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2020
Shamzo4u:

Grow up kid and please, *DO NOT* remain the same
Bro don't worry God will soon make a way of that problem for you.
Bad energy please stay far away(in starboy's Voice)
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by koyyess: 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
OkpanachiMax:
And she is now ugly due to make up shit sad
If only girl knew that they look ugly in makeup undecided

Deeper life girls dey boku boku. Go and admire their beauty...you hear?
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by perdollar(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2020
Yoruba and bleaching r Siamese twins
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Mbweke.....Ugly duckling

[img]https://media./images/0834b0af70c5e5793f48632ded944e13/tenor.gif[/img]
jealousy ,hatred and stupidity is synonymous to Flatttttties grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE / Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.