Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture (71109 Views)

Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Shan George Childhood Throwback Picture / Jidenna Shares Childhood Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Pickieox(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2020
Sincerely, I really love Funke Akindele...I can't but comment on this thread. Funke, a distinctive actress, producer, enterpreneur and media mogul is a woman to be reckoned with, and has made name for herself in the Entertainment Industry both national and international...She's my typical omo ologo...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by hardbody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2020
Danny50:
She was even more beauiful when little.

She was beautiful when smsll. I agree
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Seventy7kings: 9:48pm On May 16, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Click like of she looks like this girl

grin
this pic, use am die last year grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Ukayo(f): 9:49pm On May 16, 2020
in jenifa's voice.... jenifa is this uuu..lol this one way she look like she dey fight with camera
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00pm On May 16, 2020
Seventy7kings:
this pic, use am die last year grin
wink

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Seventy7kings: 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
post=89626882:
wink
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On May 16, 2020

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 16, 2020
toseenjessey:
She looks grin
Like bob.....ky
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Decsix(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2020
SCAM ALERT- Fake Acess Bank CC I wish to report this username Pateffy's who sent me a mail through my nairaland account. so i checked my mail. i saw mail sent to my yahoo account that have my access bank acount details. immediately a confirmation message was sent to my phone with a code. i got a call from a number 07040502553 claiming to be access bank customer care demanding for the code that was sent to me. telling me stories of how someone is trying to login into my account. i suspected scam and cut the call. he called me several times. i didnt pick. so my true caller got the above name Pateffy's from facebook id as the caller. kindly Investigate this guy and punish him duly to save other nairalanders of falling into the guy sinister act. Thanks. Supermod help push to front page to prevent other Good hearted Nairalanders from Fall Prey to this sinister acts. Beware of PATEFFY'S
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by olax02(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2020
prettyomidan:
she's still dark.
Where is the dark?
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Chochovini: 11:27pm On May 16, 2020
candidbabe:
hmmmmmm
Now she is fair
. YES FAIR Indeed. Of course by the help of Chemists and cosmetics shops you mean?
I prefer a naturally beautiful dark skin to a tomato-bleached skin anyday. Whats the point of bleaching yourself up and your PUSSY remain as black as a coal? Total rubbish.
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by milky3(f): 12:03am On May 17, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Click like of she looks like this girl

grin
this one na Mercy Johnson child hood version.lol
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by adontcare(f): 12:23am On May 17, 2020
Diesel1:
Tell her the truth
about?
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by ARAGON22(m): 12:31am On May 17, 2020
candidbabe:
hmmmmmm Now she is fair

She don get money for original bleaching cream
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Maliqcious: 12:36am On May 17, 2020
Aufbauh:
See transformation! From a street girl hawking dodo to posh in Jenifer diary.
As long as you're life there's hope.

She's actually beautiful from childhood even though she looks like a child from a modest home.
that lady has been a star since age 16

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by enemyofprogress: 1:43am On May 17, 2020
Brendaniel:
I've noticed this thing about some girls, when they are young without makeup and all they are usually very pretty when they start to mature and start using makeup the beauty begins to fade, while some are usually not the pretty looking types when they were young but they begin to mature and sometimes even get prettier than the once who were termed pretty when they were young, I've seen this happen a lot.

MY OPINION: I feel some girls should not use make up at all, some girls are very pretty without makeup, the moment they start using it it begins to reduce their beauty but a lot of times they don't even know, If you are a girl reading this and you are young and beautiful, please try resist the urge for makeup, you can do your hair and other things...
I totally agree with you. Bola146 fine without make up, but whenever she applies make up on her face she always look like a mammy water. One of the reasons i dumped her and went for dominique who doesn't use make up
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by donmik: 2:20am On May 17, 2020
She was even beautiful o
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Success0000: 5:52am On May 17, 2020
Fmc ido school of nursing form is out,call-0813 4 338667, for enquiry
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by chris51(f): 6:02am On May 17, 2020
Funke Akindele was a pretty girl when she was young. All these bleaching and heavy make ups have not added value to her at all. She now has big ugly eyes.

She should reduce her make up, may be it will help reduce her present ugliness.
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by AiteeAitee: 6:26am On May 17, 2020
Brendaniel:
I've noticed this thing about some girls, when they are young without makeup and all they are usually very pretty when they start to mature and start using makeup the beauty begins to fade, while some are usually not the pretty looking types when they were young but they begin to mature and sometimes even get prettier than the once who were termed pretty when they were young, I've seen this happen a lot.

MY OPINION: I feel some girls should not use make up at all, some girls are very pretty without makeup, the moment they start using it it begins to reduce their beauty but a lot of times they don't even know, If you are a girl reading this and you are young and beautiful, please try resist the urge for makeup, you can do your hair and other things...

Yeah you're right. Personally, I've noticed I look better and so does my skin when I am not wearing make up. I think the chemicals used in manufacturing these morden day cosmetics have side effects much later.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by pateffy: 9:32am On May 17, 2020
Decsix:
SCAM ALERT- Fake Acess Bank CC
I wish to report this username Pateffy's who sent me a mail through
my nairaland account. so i checked my mail. i saw mail sent to my
yahoo account that have my access bank acount details. immediately
a confirmation message was sent to my phone with a code. i got a
call from a number 07040502553 claiming to be access bank
customer care demanding for the code that was sent to me. telling
me stories of how someone is trying to login into my account. i
suspected scam and cut the call. he called me several times. i didnt
pick. so my true caller got the above name Pateffy's from facebook id
as the caller. kindly Investigate this guy and punish him duly to save
other nairalanders of falling into the guy sinister act. Thanks.
Supermod help push to front page to prevent other Good hearted
Nairalanders from Fall Prey to this sinister acts.
Beware of PATEFFY'S

Scammers at work o it is not me my account has been hacked Decsix please i just called you to clarify myself it is not me do the needful by deleting the post abeg it is not me,.
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Decsix(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2020
REJOINDER
I wish to make clear of issue concerning a previous Scam Alert from fake Access Bank Customer Care.
I wish to apologise to the username PATEFFY'S. That she is free of the Scam action that was carried out Yeaterday.It is important to let nairalanders and the public know that PATEFFY'S is a Good Hearted person and Nairalander who wish me well.
It is important to note that someone try the sinister act under false name trying to implicate her and her person.
This doesnt take away the FACT that someone is Lurking in the dark try to prey Nairalander and the Public
Once again PATEFFY'S is free of Scam Indication
Thanks for your understanding
SuperMod please i tender unreserved Apology to PATEFFY'S and Other Good Hearted Nairalanders
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Oromwos: 10:19am On May 17, 2020
She lookes troublesome as a child
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Pearly255(f): 3:01pm On May 17, 2020
Not cool.. She’s a pretty lady.
NwaNimo1:
Mbweke.....Ugly duckling

[img]https://media./images/0834b0af70c5e5793f48632ded944e13/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Candoit: 3:07pm On May 17, 2020
I believe she started with, " I need to know "
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2020
she fine small bfr.

gone ugly now kinda
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Kennyceez: 4:22pm On May 17, 2020
The resemblance is still there
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by ajl: 4:35pm On May 17, 2020
Funke Akindele seem to have a good PR team because since she and her husband messed up with the Lockdown party, they have been on the offensive with different positive stories trying to re-brand her slightly "battered" image. They don't need to overdo it because she has a personality many people like even with slight fault. No one is perfect. We all know the Lagos State government only used her as scapegoat though that party should not have hold in the first place.
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by Diesel1(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2020
adontcare:
about?
Funke is ugly
Re: Funke Akindele's Childhood Throwback Picture by PropertyBuying(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2020
Cedarlivia:
I like the determination in those eyes...
Really the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Drops Out Of Igbinedion University, Begins Study In UAE / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Naira Marley When He Was An Alfa (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.