Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Clattenburg Admits Ramos UCL Final Goal In 2016 Was Offside - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clattenburg Admits Ramos UCL Final Goal In 2016 Was Offside (292 Views)

Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee / Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clattenburg Admits Ramos UCL Final Goal In 2016 Was Offside by SportingRave: 5:44pm On May 16, 2020
The goal scored by Sergio Ramos in the 2016 Champions League final for Real Madrid against Atletico de Madrid was offside, the match referee Mark Clattenburg has admitted.

The English official was in the middle for the Madrid derby in the showpiece of the competition in Milan – two years after Los Blancos had also beaten their city rivals in the deciding game.
Central defender Ramos poked home from close range after Gareth Bale had flicked on a Toni Kroos free-kick in the 15th minute of the game in San Siro but there was no VAR at the time and the goal was allowed to stand.

Read More Below:
https://sportingrave.com/2020/05/16/7689clattenburg-admits-ramos-ucl-final-goal-in-2016-was-offside/

(1) (Reply)

1xbet Shops Needed.. / Man Utd Hero Schmeichel Told Neville He Wasn’t Good Enough To Replace Parker / Nigeria May Appoint Harry Redknapp To Replace Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.