Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre (20051 Views)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by konkonbilo(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2020
alramon:

leave the innocent child alone...

use your senses sir...
go sleep..
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 16, 2020
konkonbilo:
go sleep..
lol I know people like u the baby is innocent.....
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Klinken: 11:06pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=incogni2o post=89622812]Congrats to the team, The Mother and Baby.

Pls where can i get these shelves at reasonable prices.

[/quote i can help you get them. Email me]
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by incogni2o: 11:08pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Klinken post=89628667][/quote]

Ok contact me on watsapp

And location
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Lilcentt(f): 11:29pm On May 16, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Why are you bringing the issue of diving here again? Pls let just accept our fate and move on jaree undecided
oga which fate?
you Southwest are always the problem!!!
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Naijaarchive(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2020
Congrats.... 1st time am actually seeing the inside of isolation centers with people (nurses/doctors) in it
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Felincous(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Stop tagging people as Corona patient. undecided I just hate it. Congrat to that woman
If indeed u are Olanrewaju; Omo ale ni ee��
Yorubas are not stupid people.
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Olarewaju89: 12:54am On May 17, 2020
Felincous:

If indeed u are Olanrewaju; Omo ale ni ee��
Yorubas are not stupid people.

Thank you for the compliment.
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by electrokcoi(m): 1:06am On May 17, 2020
Covid19 generation loading
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by magzey: 1:44am On May 17, 2020
Jestin:
The baby should be named obanicoro.
Wisdom will not kii you grin grin
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by magzey: 1:46am On May 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Jehova be praised. Name d baby covidelia
U wan kii me with lafta grin grin
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:06am On May 17, 2020
Congrats to mama and baby as well as Gbagada General Hospital Staff. The truth is that I just hate going to hospital this period because of the corona virus thing. Do you think I am wrong about this?
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by olusma23(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development

Butt in that picture
We no even no who be the real mother among them self

You don't expect the mother to stand up and take pics na. She delivered through CS.
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by pateffy: 9:29am On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Decsix post=89627764]SCAM ALERT- Fake Acess Bank CC
I wish to report this username Pateffy's who sent me a mail through
my nairaland account. so i checked my mail. i saw mail sent to my
yahoo account that have my access bank acount details. immediately
a confirmation message was sent to my phone with a code. i got a
call from a number 07040502553 claiming to be access bank
customer care demanding for the code that was sent to me. telling
me stories of how someone is trying to login into my account. i
suspected scam and cut the call. he called me several times. i didnt
pick. so my true caller got the above name Pateffy's from facebook id
as the caller. kindly Investigate this guy and punish him duly to save
other nairalanders of falling into the guy sinister act. Thanks.

Scammers have hacked my account Decsix i just gave you a call please do the needful it is not me
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Decsix(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2020
REJOINDER
I wish to make clear of issue concerning a previous Scam Alert from fake Access Bank Customer Care.
I wish to apologise to the username PATEFFY'S. That she is free of the Scam action that was carried out Yeaterday.It is important to let nairalanders and the public know that PATEFFY'S is a Good Hearted person and Nairalander who wish me well.
It is important to note that someone try the sinister act under false name trying to implicate her and her person.
This doesnt take away the FACT that someone is Lurking in the dark try to prey Nairalander and the Public
Once again PATEFFY'S is free of Scam Indication
Thanks for your understanding
SuperMod please i tender unreserved Apology to PATEFFY'S and Other Good Hearted Nairalanders
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by Perfection10(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2020
Jestin:
The baby should be named obanicoro.
u be bad guy oooo�����
Re: 33-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth At Gbagada COVID-19 Care Centre by PropertyBuying(f): 10:48am On May 18, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria beautiful baby...
I pray they both recover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert / Japa: Reps Raise Alarm As LUTH Shuts Down 5 Wards Over Doctors’ Shortage / Deceased’s Relations Beat-up Nurse, For Administering "Wrong Medication"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.