Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria (1564 Views)

My Restructuring Agenda Is To Make Government More Efficient – Atiku / What Do You Think About This Restructuring Plan ? It Looks Very Feasible . / Southeast Can't Survive Restructuring Plan... let us be sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 10:40pm On May 16, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
Op is Fulani.

They come up with all sorts of posts to delay the inevitable and try to scare people that anything away from the present structure of Nigeria is bad. grin grin

Is aboh boy Hausa, aboh is a town in delta state, father hails from there whilst my mother is from Oyo state, I have no relation to Fulanis, so please stop with all this nonsense
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 16, 2020
Abohboy:

Is aboh boy Hausa, aboh is a town in delta state, father hails from there whilst my mother is from Oyo state, I have no relation to Fulanis, so please stop with all this nonsense
making the 6 geopolitical zones have more control over there affairs will solve all those things you mentioned in less than 20yrs for the serious state. Though it will be hard to b a first world country but the serious ones go dey second world country grin
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by dukeprince50: 11:28pm On May 16, 2020
I stopped reading when you said there will be no SS, oga it should be north, west, east and South. SE and SS will breed another Nigeria, time will eventually come when the eastern minorities will feel marginalized, u have to avoid such a future at all cost

Modified
I read ur post, u really said nice things but lemme tell u, that was how every Nigerian politician had sense until they visited ASO ROCK and became a shadow of themselves, that place is a curse
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 11:42pm On May 16, 2020
BabaOwen:
making the 6 geopolitical zones have more control over there affairs will solve all those things you mentioned in less than 20yrs for the serious state. Though it will be hard to b a first world country but the serious ones go dey second world country grin

I actually forgot to mention that part thank you for reminding me I will go and modify the original post now.
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Gucciboss: 11:45pm On May 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
I stopped reading when you said there will be no SS, oga it should be north, west, east and South. SE and SS will breed another Nigeria, time will eventually come when the eastern minorities will feel marginalized, u have to avoid such a future at all cost

Modified
I read ur post, u really said nice things but lemme tell u, that was how every Nigerian politician had sense until they visited ASO ROCK and became a shadow of themselves, that place is a curse

OP will not step his foot into Aso rock lie lie grin .he either govern from oyo or delta. Aso demons are very powerful. grin
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 12:02am On May 17, 2020
Gucciboss:

OP will not step his foot into Aso rock lie lie grin .he either govern from oyo or delta. Aso demons are very powerful. grin

Aso rock would become a new housing developments with mall and everything, the capital would become lokoja, but we would rename it Abuja, becusse that is truly in the Centre if the country at the confluence of the niger and benue River
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Gucciboss: 12:07am On May 17, 2020
Abohboy:

Also rock would become a new housing developments with mall and everything, the capital would become lokoja, but we would rename it Abuja, becusse that is truly in the Centre if the country at the confluence of the niger and benue River

You get better vision walahi
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:00am On May 17, 2020
This plan is a bad one. You lumped middle belt to the core north and south south to eastern region.
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44am On May 17, 2020
Abohboy:

I said 10 billion to fix power, 2 billion is for the transmission equipment, I wouldn’t be a dictator there would be masterplan that all future presidents have to follow, obviously I didn’t account for the rest, that is my mistake, but I hope thst Nigeria can be as great as my vision entails it to be
You think 10 billion dollars would fix our power sector ,lamo and 2 billion for transmission ...Bros transmission is even more expensive than generation

What if senate and state assemble reject your idea
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by valirex: 8:38am On May 17, 2020
[s]
Abohboy:
I have been seeing a lot of news on restructuring plans for Nigeria, and how it will make it a better place so here is how I plan on restructuring Nigeria if I were the President.

1. I would split the country into three regions, I don’t care about the south south, there is no such thing it is in the south eastern part of Nigeria and that is final, the regions will be south west, south east and north. Each region would have a premier/prime minister whatever you want to call it. In each region there would only be 5-7 states. In the south west you would have Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, kwara and Edo state as for ekiti will join ondo state and osun state will join ogun state . There will be no marginalization so there is nothing to worry about. In the south east the states would be Rivers, cross river, Enugu, Anambra,Akwa Ibom and delta imo will become part of rivers, Asia will become part of akwa Ibom and ebonyi will become part of Enugu, delta and bayelsa will also become part of rivers, meaning the main states of the Niger delta are on their own. again there will be no marginalization of people. In the north the states would be Kano, kaduna, adamawa , Borno and sokoto, kebbi, zamfara and Nigeria state will become part of sokoto state, whereas Bauchi, plateau and Gombe will become part of kaduna. Yobe and borno will become one state, whilst adamawa and taraba also become one Abuja will be massively expanded and will include parts of Kogi, nasawara and benue state. The names of the states will be decided through a referendums in each of the areas. Every single region will have control over 50% of the products they produce the rest of it goes to the federal government in Abuja, who will use it for federal government projects like railways, highways, ports and payment of scalars the rest of the development like schools, hospitals, light rails, buses, factories, etc are done by the prime minister of each region, he will allocate the rest of the 50% to each state in the government, there will also be zero tolerance to corruption the moment there is an allegation they will be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty will have to return all the money and go to prison for life, or lose all the money they have made and be deported.

2. This is the second stage of the plan, I would need to have an election for each premier/prime minister for each region and each governor for each state. After the referendum I the president would meet all the premier/prime minster and give them the masterplan for Nigeria from 2020-2050, this masterplan will hold everything Nigeria needs to become an HDI (High development Index) country. By 2050 and also for us to become one of the top 10 largest economies in the world.

3. From 2020-2030 the main focus will be electricity, health, education and housing and water we will get a 40 billion dollar loan from the China exim bank to get electricity 10 billion dollars will be used to install and acquire the transmission supplies, the rest of the 8 billion dollars will be used to produce 30 000 MW the rest of the power needed will be gotten through PPP agreements mainly with oil and gas companies, like Exxon Mobil. For the complete renovation of all the health and education sectors in Nigeria we would need about 30 billion dollars, this will account for the building of the hospitals, schools and universities, as well as teaching centers for teachers and skill acquisition centrism this also accounts for free education for all the students, it also allows for us to get all the stationery, books, tables, doors, windows etc that the schools will need, same goes for the hospital, there will be 10 billion dollars left over, which will be split 5 billion for each this will be used to pay the salaries, research on vaccines and any other maintenance works. To get the money we would most likely get loans from the afdb, world bank, IMF and private companies currently operating in Nigeria. For the housing this is where it gets difficult after research I have found that to build 18 million housing units with access to water and electricity it will cost the government over 80 billion dollars. So this is where the government gets private companies to build cheap housing, the actual government will spend about 4 billion dollars to build anywhere between 1-3 million houses the rest of it will be done by private companies, the last stage will be the water access this will be fully funded by the Nigerian government it would take about 10 billion dollars to provide water access to the whole population and the government has the capacity to spend this, because the current government is hiding the true revenue. After this 10 years the standard of life for Nigeria would have increased substantially, Nigeria would she the best schools, hospitals and housing in Nigeria and with the constant supply of water and electricity for all the population, water transmitted disease like cholera would be non existent in nigeria, and the life expectancy would have increased from 57 to at least 70.

3. This is the last stage of the masterplan a 10 year development phase where the main focus is infrastructure and industry. With Nigeria having a constant power supply industries would be booming, companies would be coming back to Nigeria en masse and this is where the government gets involved. In the south western region there would be 3 ports one in Lagos, one In ondo and one in Edo. As for the south eastern region there would be four ports, one in port harcourt, one in bakassi, one in Warri and one in onitsha. The northern region will have 7 dry ports spread out in the whole region. By this time Nigeria would be having budgets of other 200 billion dollars and it would have a trillion dollar economy so this would be no problem, each seaport would cost 1-3 billion dollars and they would all be surrounded by an industrial layout. In the south eastern region the industrial layouts will mainly be for manufacturing of steel, trains, cars, planes etc. innoson would own the largest automotive hub and would never need to import things again for their cars, they even expanded into trains and planes, they are now skater than Kia and at par with Toyota motors, they also produced boats, ships and cement, the south eastern region was where all the transport manufacturing was done they also process palm oil Nigeria is now the largest producer in the world. in the southwestern region the industrial layouts would mainly be producing telecommunications technology and processing cocoa, cassava, yam, mangoes etc. in the northern region they mainly produced food, they made bread, cereal, flour, sugar, dried fruit, and produced most of the food in the country, they would also be producing the textiles and jewelry as well because that is where all the gold. Abuja was where all the steel in the country was built as well as the glass

4. Then in the last 10 years we concentrated on conservation,tourism and military we built a national park in each region where you could find many different flora and fauna, we repaired the ancient walls of Kano, the sungai eredo, we built a museum in Ile ife for all the artefacts, we built another museum in Edo with all the artefacts from Benin, we also built a museum at igbo ukwu and went on massive archaeological searches all other Nigeria, we repaired ngargamu and surame, we also repaired parts of the borno empire, we also developed hotels in adamawa state, for the mambilla plateau, we also built resorts at all the waterfall locations and in the mangroves, as for the military we acquired 10 military submarines, 500 tanks, 1 million military men, we also have anti aircraft missiles and the most frigates in Africa. A papa prof was turned into a military base and every single state has a secret underground military base. We are now a major world superpower, we have a seat at the UN Security Council and we are now the true giant of Africa and the only black superpower.

5. We would also start teaching Yoruba, Hausa and igbo in all schools, there would be special schools where you can learn other languages like ibibio, kanuri, Fula, ukwani etc. we would also introduce Nigerian architecture into housing etc. we would keep our clothing and food cultures as well.

Thank you for reading, I know it was a bit long, and just so you know this is a masterplan for all presidents I will not be a dictator
[/s]

That's why you're not the president so shut the hell up and go and think about developing your region undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of The "Yoruba Biafran?" / Ondo Decides 2020: Massive Vote-buying By Alleged APC Agent At Polling Unit / Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.